Wettest City in the USA, Gasquet California! Ignored! No Drought!

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
All I can say, is wow when I hear all the doom and gloom about California, the Wettest City on the North American continent is ignored!

Almost 100" of rain and the year is hardly over! Why is Gasquet California ignored? Politics, money, and global warming, you can not sell a drought when you got the wettest city in the nation.

http://www.cnrfc.noaa.gov/monthly_precip.php

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
GASC1 GASQUET RS 98.89"

AS you can see, Gasquet is ignored.

The 30 U.S. cities that get the most rain
#2. Maple Valley, Washington Annual Precipitation (inches): 85.73

Study Reveals Top 10 Wettest U.S. Cities
The 10 rainiest cities in the U.S. by amount of annual rainfall include:

• Mobile, Ala.: 67 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days
  • Pensacola, Fla.: 65 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • New Orleans, La.: 64 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days
  • West Palm Beach, Fla.: 63 inches average annual rainfall; 58 average annual rainy days
  • Lafayette, La.: 62 inches average annual rainfall; 55 average annual rainy days
  • Baton Rouge, La.: 62 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • Miami, Fla.: 62 inches average annual rainfall; 57 average annual rainy days
  • Port Arthur, Texas: 61 inches average annual rainfall; 51 average annual rainy days
  • Tallahassee, Fla.: 61 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • Lake Charles, La.: 58 inches average annual rainfall; 50 average annual rainy days
gasquet.jpg

101 inches of rain for the year! Dismissed as no help! As I stated, this is all about politics, nothing more, why else would one ignore the wettest place in the continental USA!

101 inches of rain for the year! Dismissed as no help! As I stated, this is all about politics, nothing more, why else would one ignore the wettest place in the continental USA!

Because if you knew anything at all about Northern California, the water is needed for the summer months when daily temps of well over 90° dry out the forests and chaparral and make for very damaging fire situations. Also the geographic area of Gasquet makes no measurable impact on water stores.

Gasquet is hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the worst droughts. The OP is retarded.
Gasquet is not hundreds and hundreds of miles away from California, it is in California, the wettest place in the USA is in California, but as usual the Democrats and the paid for "climatologists", must hide the facts, to promote a lie, that there is a drought. Nope, it is business as usual in California, the weather is the same as it has always been, that is why California began all its water projects, in the LAST CENTURY!

Because if you knew anything at all about Northern California, the water is needed for the summer months when daily temps of well over 90° dry out the forests and chaparral and make for very damaging fire situations. Also the geographic area of Gasquet makes no measurable impact on water stores.
If you knew anything at all about California, you would simply admit, that yes, California has the wettest city in the Nation.

From colored drawings, to nonsensical rants, people are all uptight when it is pointed out that California is wet. Why? Because it is all about selling the public on Global Warming and a phony drought.

All I can say, is wow when I hear all the doom and gloom about California, the Wettest City on the North American continent is ignored!

Almost 100" of rain and the year is hardly over! Why is Gasquet California ignored? Politics, money, and global warming, you can not sell a drought when you got the wettest city in the nation.

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
GASC1 GASQUET RS 98.89"

• Pensacola, Fla.: 65 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • New Orleans, La.: 64 inches average annual rainfall; 59 average annual rainy days
  • West Palm Beach, Fla.: 63 inches average annual rainfall; 58 average annual rainy days
  • Lafayette, La.: 62 inches average annual rainfall; 55 average annual rainy days
  • Baton Rouge, La.: 62 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • Port Arthur, Texas: 61 inches average annual rainfall; 51 average annual rainy days
  • Tallahassee, Fla.: 61 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
  • Lake Charles, La.: 58 inches average annual rainfall; 50 average annual rainy days
View attachment 78617
Forks, Washington, 99.5 in. a year

https://rainfall.weatherdb.com/l/9201/Forks-Washington

If you knew anything at all about California, you would simply admit, that yes, California has the wettest city in the Nation.

From colored drawings, to nonsensical rants, people are all uptight when it is pointed out that California is wet. Why? Because it is all about selling the public on Global Warming and a phony drought.
40 million people use incredible amounts of water and the central valley is also the nations bread basket. Only an idiot presumes we waste water here. Just how much water do you imagine the world's 6th largest economy needs to maintain its productivity?

40 million people use incredible amounts of water and the central valley is also the nations bread basket. Only an idiot presumes we waste water here. Just how much water do you imagine the world's 6th largest economy needs to maintain its productivity?

I hate to break it to you but SoCal is a desert. Always has been, always will be. Most of the Central Valley is likewise pretty arid and is only arable thanks to extensive irrigation. What I find truly ludicrous is there are farmers who plant rice (near Dos Palos) In a fucking desert. It is sheer madness.

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
GASC1 GASQUET RS 98.89"

View attachment 78617

I mean, what?

This place is wet, but other parts, far away, are dry, but because one place is wet, the others can't be dry, is there any logic here?

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact the state as a whole is suffering from a drought.

Sure, only idiots assume we waste water, which has nothing to do with anything I have posted. Last I checked, 80-90% of all the water in California goes to Agriculture and Industry, hence we can ignore the tiny amount the people are using, relatively speaking.

Can I presume you do not know how much water the people use, versus agriculture and industry?

California is also in a very serious electricity shortage, you can not get water to where it needs to be without electricity.

Now, the real kicker is, are you naive enough to believe everything the politicians in California tell you. Do you believe they will admit they have squandered $200 billion dollars on failed Solar and Wind power projects and now they do not have enough money to pump water.

California is simply being managed, poorly. Wasting it's resources.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact the state as a whole is suffering from a drought.
The whole state is suffering? Yet nobody is thirsty? Wine production is fat and healthy? Grape Production for eating is feeding the entire nation? So what is this suffering you speak of?

Hell, since they closed down 2 more nuclear reactors, that saves the state millions of gallons of water, but it does mean they do not have the electricity to pump the water they need.

But still, you have made the point California is suffering from a drought, so I would love to see the examples of how the people are suffering, make sure you include the Wine Industry, the Almond industry. Include the milk industry as well. Milk in California is cheaper than in North Carolina yet you claim California is suffering from a drought?

So give us the dozens of examples, of suffering.

Gasquet is hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the worst droughts. The OP is retarded.
Gasquet is not hundreds and hundreds of miles away from California, it is in California, the wettest place in the USA is in California, but as usual the Democrats and the paid for "climatologists", must hide the facts, to promote a lie, that there is a drought. Nope, it is business as usual in California, the weather is the same as it has always been, that is why California began all its water projects, in the LAST CENTURY!
Too much lead paint in your corn flakes?...If you were not mentally damaged, you'd see that California is a very large state with multiple climates....Rain in a small area of Nosal does nothing to alleviate the drought elsewhere.

Dead trees, dry earth: Western US a tinderbox

Los Angeles (AFP) - Tens of millions of dead trees, record temperatures in June and persistent drought can only mean one thing for the American West this fire season: it's going to be a tinderbox.

Experts are already predicting that Alaska and the Southwest will be hit hard by fires, while California could see its worst season yet.

"Many areas of California are still in severe and exceptional drought," Daniel Berlant, spokesman for state firefighting agency Cal Fire told AFP.

"Over the past couple months, wildfire activity has quickly increased," he said.

Across the United States, approximately 3,280 square miles (8,500 square kilometers) have gone up in flames since the beginning of the year, including land burned by the 10 major fires currently raging (four of which are in the southwest states of Arizona and New Mexico).

Near Santa Barbara, north of Los Angeles, the so-called Sherpa fire in the Los Padres National Forest is raging full speed, fanned by strong winds.

Thursday to Friday, it spread from two to six square miles, prompting authorities to declare a state of emergency and intermittently shut highways.

Poor Elektra is in her bottles already this morning.

Forum List

Back