The Science Fraud

Sorry, almost your entire rant was sully, and it had me laughing. But here are some of the funniest parts.

Were the Mongols expanding for religious reasons to spread their faith? Or was it simply in their nature? I think evidence proves religion had nothing to do with it, therefore it is not religious. In fact, when they moved into a new area those Mongols that settled there tended to adopt the local religions, so that alone busts your claims. In fact, the Yuan Dynasty was well known for religious tolerances, and within 100 years the Emperors were no longer following the traditional Mongol religion, but had adopted Buddhism. So your claim it was religious is a failure.

The same with the fall of Rome. Even the Roman Empire was predominantly Pagan at that time. Yes, a few decades earlier Constantine the Great officially converted the Empire to Christianity. But the actual change took centuries. Especially as the Roman Empire and people themselves were very cosmopolitan and accepted all religions. Wandering Roman streets one would find shrines and temples to gods from all over the Mediterranean, and it was common to even see a "Traditional Roman" dropping coins at a shrine for an Egyptian god. And by that time, the "Barbarians" had been pushing against the borders for around 500 years. It had not a damned thing to do with religion at all, but human migration and pressure from other groups.

And the slave trade was religious? Most of those captured and sent to the Americas were Muslims. Sent by other Muslims. Sorry, not religious at all.

And no, "Nazism" was not "deeply rooted in Christianity". It was deeply rooted in Fascism, which was deeply rooted in Communism. So not religious at all. No more than the Japanese with their national faith of Shinto made their part in WWII religious.

Sorry, but almost every one of your claims was equally laughable. I suggest putting down the silly tracts you got those claims from, and studying real history.
You tried offering lots of excuses for religion not being a part of conquest and subjugation but failed to understand that societies are an amalgam of their cultural history and religions.

I had a good laugh at the sidestepping but such deflection does nothing to minimize the human suffering caused by religions.

Did you know the German SS had belt buckles with the inscription "Gott mitt uns" (God with us)?

Yeah, and the Catholic Church never excommunicaed Hitler. So yeah. I have to acknowledge your comments are a fail.

Hitler expressed his alignment with Christianity so let's not pretend that his religious beliefs were not a part of his motivations for infliction of death and suffering.

Not only that the Mongols had universal religious freedom. Their Capitol city had every religion represented.

Hollie is ignorant of history.

That is for sure.
Yet Hollie, writing in the third person, understands that the Mongols were among the most vicious conquerors.

Westwall should learn some history.

Yet Hollie, writing in the third person, understands that the Mongols were among the most vicious conquerors.

Westwall should learn some history.

Yeah, they were. They weren't religious though. You should read a book. I suggest "Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World"

I am pretty sure that's the title. If not it is real close.

Read it and learn.

Atheism isn't a religion. Why would they care if someone was rapture ready?

In itself it is not. However, a great many of them do pursue it with a religious zeal, and attempt to convert as many as they find possible to their "faith".

There is a reason I often jokingly refer to those as "born again atheists".

In itself it is not. However, a great many of them do pursue it with a religious zeal, and attempt to convert as many as they find possible to their "faith".

There is a reason I often jokingly refer to those as "born again atheists".

What nonsense!

You tried offering lots of excuses for religion not being a part of conquest and subjugation but failed to understand that societies are an amalgam of their cultural history and religions.

I had a good laugh at the sidestepping but such deflection does nothing to minimize the human suffering caused by religions.

Did you know the German SS had belt buckles with the inscription "Gott mitt uns" (God with us)?

Actually, I am making excuses for nothing. To be honest, I could not care what you believe in, no more than I could not care less what others believe in.

However, I *AM* going to correct people when they do not know what they are talking about, or are outright wrong.

Case in point, your claim about "SS belt buckles". That is completely, utterly, and 100% wrong. And I can only assume that you are either outright lying and hoping that nobody catches you at it, or know nothing of what you are talking about.

Yes, the SS did have belt buckles with a slogan on it, but it was not "Gott mitt uns". What the SS had on their belt buckles was “Meine Ehre heißt Treue!”, or "My Honor is Loyalty".

ORSSSTLBKL13-2.jpg

Now above is an actual Waffen SS belt buckle from WWII. As you can see, what you said was a lie.

However, there was an organization that did use Gott mitt Uns on their belt buckles, but it was not the SS. It was the Wehrmacht, in other words the regular Army.

ORHALBKL8-2.png

So yes, the Army did indeed have "God is with us" on their belt buckles. But that had not a damned thing to do with the NSDAP. It was actually a holdover from the German Imperial Army, they had been using that slogan on their belts since Germany was unified.

ORIGWWIBKL21-2.jpg

So you see, you are so very wrong on so many fronts on that claim it is not even funny. You are trying to push a falsehood, and I am calling you on it and correcting you.

When I mentioned "born again atheists" earlier, you are exactly what I was talking about. Even going so far as essentially lying if you think it advances your cause.

But don't pout or feel bad, I correct anybody that does such things as that. I could not care less about your beliefs, but I will correct your mistakes.

Actually, I am making excuses for nothing. To be honest, I could not care what you believe in, no more than I could not care less what others believe in.

However, I *AM* going to correct people when they do not know what they are talking about, or are outright wrong.

Case in point, your claim about "SS belt buckles". That is completely, utterly, and 100% wrong. And I can only assume that you are either outright lying and hoping that nobody catches you at it, or know nothing of what you are talking about.

Yes, the SS did have belt buckles with a slogan on it, but it was not "Gott mitt uns". What the SS had on their belt buckles was “Meine Ehre heißt Treue!”, or "My Honor is Loyalty".

ORSSSTLBKL13-2.jpg

Now above is an actual Waffen SS belt buckle from WWII. As you can see, what you said was a lie.

However, there was an organization that did use Gott mitt Uns on their belt buckles, but it was not the SS. It was the Wehrmacht, in other words the regular Army.

ORHALBKL8-2.png

So yes, the Army did indeed have "God is with us" on their belt buckles. But that had not a damned thing to do with the NSDAP. It was actually a holdover from the German Imperial Army, they had been using that slogan on their belts since Germany was unified.

ORIGWWIBKL21-2.jpg

So you see, you are so very wrong on so many fronts on that claim it is not even funny. You are trying to push a falsehood, and I am calling you on it and correcting you.

When I mentioned "born again atheists" earlier, you are exactly what I was talking about. Even going so far as essentially lying if you think it advances your cause.

But don't pout or feel bad, I correct anybody that does such things as that. I could not care less about your beliefs, but I will correct your mistakes.

The brass buckle is a WWI buckle. The SA buckle is different.

And the Nazis were atheist. They paid lip service to religion for the sake of the population. But the actual nazi leadership (with the exception of himmler who followed a bizarre form of Norse mythology) despised religion.

Hitler many times wrote about he wanted to destroy the catholic church.

Hollie is nothing more than your garden variety intellectually dishonest militant atheist.

What nonsense!

Oh?

Then what about all the untruths and absolutely sloppy claims I have been correcting in here?

I can either assume two things from that. That either they know almost nothing and can not even take the time to do any basic research, or they are knowing lying.

Either way, when they are so zealous in pushing their beliefs onto others, that is being evangelical. And I see nothing different between a proselytizing Christian and a proselytizing Atheist. To me they are both one and the same.

I know, showing that the slogan predates the rise of the NSDAP. The fact it had a crown kinda shows that it was when the Kaiser was still in charge of the country.

In fact, the Germans themselves got it from the Prussians, as it was the motto on the crest of King Fredrick I of Prussia (1701-1713).

gott-mit-uns.jpg

A great deal of "Germany" was actually from the Prussians. And "God is with us" is a slogan that in Prussia dates back to the renaissance at least. Just as the "Deaths Head" badge of the Panzer Corps had not a damned thing to do with the SS, who adopted their own variant of it. For the Panzers, it traces to the cavalry, which once again had been used in Prussia and Germany for hundreds of years. They even wore it at Waterloo.

Totenkopf-688x1024.jpg

You should know, I really could not care less about the beliefs of others. But I do care about accuracy. And claims that are that wrong and lazy just scream to be corrected.

I know, showing that the slogan predates the rise of the NSDAP. The fact it had a crown kinda shows that it was when the Kaiser was still in charge of the country.

In fact, the Germans themselves got it from the Prussians, as it was the motto on the crest of King Fredrick I of Prussia (1701-1713).

gott-mit-uns.jpg

A great deal of "Germany" was actually from the Prussians. And "God is with us" is a slogan that in Prussia dates back to the renaissance at least. Just as the "Deaths Head" badge of the Panzer Corps had not a damned thing to do with the SS, who adopted their own variant of it. For the Panzers, it traces to the cavalry, which once again had been used in Prussia and Germany for hundreds of years. They even wore it at Waterloo.

Totenkopf-688x1024.jpg

You should know, I really could not care less about the beliefs of others. But I do care about accuracy. And claims that are that wrong and lazy just scream to be corrected.

That's Mackensen isn't it? And yes, I care about accuracy too. Progressives are very creative in how they rewrite history.

ORSSSTLBKL13-2.jpg

ORHALBKL8-2.png

ORIGWWIBKL21-2.jpg

So yes, the Gernan military did, in fact, use the inscription Gott mitt uns on their belt buckles.

Don't feel bad for being corrected as you should be accustomed to that by now.

And the Nazis were atheist. They paid lip service to religion for the sake of the population. But the actual nazi leadership (with the exception of himmler who followed a bizarre form of Norse mythology) despised religion.

Hitler many times wrote about he wanted to destroy the catholic church.

Hollie is nothing more than your garden variety intellectually dishonest militant atheist.

Gee whiz. The garden variety know-nothings might want to read a book.

The Government of the Reich, who regard Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation, attach the greatest value to friendly relations with the Holy See and are endeavouring to develop them.

Adolf Hitler

So yes, the Gernan military did, in fact, use the inscription Gott mitt uns on their belt buckles.

Don't feel bad for being corrected as you should be accustomed to that by now.

No, that is incorrect.

*sighs*

The "German Military" did not use that inscription, just the Wehrmacht. The Navy had their own buckle which had no saying on it at all.

s-l500.jpg

And the Luftwaffe had their own buckle, once again with no saying on it.

ORLWBKL6-2.jpg

I am actually even more amazed now, as your trying to "correct" me by replacing my use of Wehrmacht with "military" was just as wrong as your initial claim that I was busting.

I suggest you just quit while you are no farther behind here.

That's Mackensen isn't it? And yes, I care about accuracy too. Progressives are very creative in how they rewrite history.

Yep, good eye.

And to be fair, both sides tend to be like that. I tend to see both the "Far Right" and the "Far Left" as the exact same thing.

However, it is the Far Left that tends to be the most smarmy and offensive about it in my experience. And they honestly seem to become furious that one dares to even question their beliefs.

To be honest, I could not care less about the beliefs of others. Follow Jehovah, Allah, the Heat Death of the Universe, even be a Pastafarian and worship the FSM, that is your right and to me nobody has a right to criticize you or anybody else for it. In fact, I have long said that so long as a religion does not promote unwilling human sacrifice, I got little problem with it.

And claiming to not be religious while at the same time pushing that belief upon others is just as much of a religion as any others. And most atheists are not offensive and try to force their beliefs upon others. But those that do are as offensive most times as any others who try to force their beliefs on others.

I simply laugh as they try to scream that they are not, and that their beliefs are right. And not laugh right in their face as they can not even see how silly they look doing so.

No, that is incorrect.

*sighs*

The "German Military" did not use that inscription, just the Wehrmacht. The Navy had their own buckle which had no saying on it at all.

s-l500.jpg

And the Luftwaffe had their own buckle, once again with no saying on it.

ORLWBKL6-2.jpg

I am actually even more amazed now, as your trying to "correct" me by replacing my use of Wehrmacht with "military" was just as wrong as your initial claim that I was busting.

I suggest you just quit while you are no farther behind here.
I actually find it amazing that you're trying to deny the German military used the noted insignia.

You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

I actually find it amazing that you're trying to deny the German military used the noted insignia.

I never denied that the German Army did.

You claimed that the SS did, and that was wrong.

Then you claimed the German Military did, and that is also wrong.

The German Army did, and had since 1871. It had not a damned thing to do with the NSDAP, ever. That is what you were trying to claim, and I proved you were wrong.

And once again, you are trying to say "German Military".

Are you even aware that the SS was never a part of the "German Military"?

This is what I find fascinating here. You could have simply gone "Yep, I made a mistake, my bad. Thanks for correcting me." But you insist in doubling down over and over again, each time making things even worse.

And now, I am thinking it is less that you are purposefully lying, you simply are completely ignorant of the truth and history, and could not care less because you think it proves your side. Me, I could not care what your side is. That is what I find so hilarious.

I never denied that the German Army did.

You claimed that the SS did, and that was wrong.

Then you claimed the German Military did, and that is also wrong.

The German Army did, and had since 1871. It had not a damned thing to do with the NSDAP, ever. That is what you were trying to claim, and I proved you were wrong.

And once again, you are trying to say "German Military".

Are you even aware that the SS was never a part of the "German Military"?

This is what I find fascinating here. You could have simply gone "Yep, I made a mistake, my bad. Thanks for correcting me." But you insist in doubling down over and over again, each time making things even worse.

And now, I am thinking it is less that you are purposefully lying, you simply are completely ignorant of the truth and history, and could not care less because you think it proves your side. Me, I could not care what your side is. That is what I find so hilarious.
If you take the time to educate yourself, you will find the Wehrmacht was a part of the German military.

You tend to get flummoxed when corrected and lash out with emotional outbursts which suggests you should take the time to learn the terms and definitions you stumble over.

You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

We are not surprised that you ignore the historical facts about that insignia.

The SS used all sorts of Nordic runes. Funny that, they weren't vikings, but they liked the symbols.

Just like you probably like the hammer and sickel

If you take the time to educate yourself, you will find the Wehrmacht was a part of the German military.

You tend to get flummoxed when corrected and lash out with emotional outbursts which suggests you should take the time to learn the terms and definitions you stumble over.

No, dumbass the Wehrmacht IS the German military, comprising the heer, luftwaffe, and kriegsmarine.

But NOT the SS.

DURRRRRR

Last edited:
We are not surprised that you ignore the historical facts about that insignia.

The SS used all sorts of Nordic runes. Funny that, they weren't vikings, but they liked the symbols.

Just like you probably like the hammer and sickel
We are not surprised you didn't know the Gernan military used Gott mit uns on their belt buckles.

Do you walk aound with that piece of paper on your back that reads, ''kick me''?

Forum List

Back