The Science Fraud

And I bet these are also pictures of "Military" in the world of Hollie.

NOAA-Corps-Photo.jpg

Betker.png

GettyImages-489847256-645x645.jpg

4092_5062525017_02a4623084.jpg

Look at all those Public Health officers. And the guy with the Enlisted Dolphins is Coast and Geodetic Survey if I am not mistaken.

Look at all those Public Health officers. And the guy with the Enlisted Dolphins is Coast and Geodetic Survey if I am not mistaken.

They are NOAA. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It was the Coast and Geodetic Survey Corps, back when it was founded in 1917. Then it became the ESSA (Environmental Science Services Administration) in 1965, and NOAA in 1970.

The top two are NOAA, the bottom two are Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). On the one on the top, you can clearly see the NOAA flag to the right.

And yes, both are part of the US Uniform Services. They have uniforms, but are not part of the military.

I often shake my head that most people are not aware of this. This is why the US Surgeon General wears the uniform of a Navy Admiral. Not everybody that works for the government and has a nice military style uniform is actually in the military.

koop_memoriam.jpg

Another is the Coast Guard. But as they can be and have been augmented into the Navy during wartime, I exclude them because while their primary service it not military related, it can be at times.

But it shows the narrow mindedness of some people. They see a uniform, and just automatically assume that people in uniforms are in the military or law enforcement.

I have been, starting with your claim the SS had belt buckles that said "Gott mitt uns". And more recently with your silly claim that the SS was part of the military.

I think you’re confused regarding who you’re responding to.

You made the false claim that I have been
trying to blame everything that came out on religion and anybody that had a gun was military

It’s not a good look when you make up comments you attribute to others

And I bet these are also pictures of "Military" in the world of Hollie.

NOAA-Corps-Photo.jpg

Betker.png

GettyImages-489847256-645x645.jpg

4092_5062525017_02a4623084.jpg

I’ll bet an angry mushroom is again attributing elements of his photo collection to others who made no comment on those photos.

Such are the self-described message board experts.

They are NOAA. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It was the Coast and Geodetic Survey Corps, back when it was founded in 1917. Then it became the ESSA (Environmental Science Services Administration) in 1965, and NOAA in 1970.

The top two are NOAA, the bottom two are Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). On the one on the top, you can clearly see the NOAA flag to the right.

And yes, both are part of the US Uniform Services. They have uniforms, but are not part of the military.

I often shake my head that most people are not aware of this. This is why the US Surgeon General wears the uniform of a Navy Admiral. Not everybody that works for the government and has a nice military style uniform is actually in the military.

koop_memoriam.jpg

Another is the Coast Guard. But as they can be and have been augmented into the Navy during wartime, I exclude them because while their primary service it not military related, it can be at times.

But it shows the narrow mindedness of some people. They see a uniform, and just automatically assume that people in uniforms are in the military or law enforcement.

I’ll bet you think this person is in the military, right?

1670927670091.png

You made the false claim that I have been

Funny how you obsess over the tiniest of things, yet refuse to actually discuss facts.

Me thinks thou is a troll, and knowing your claims can not stand on their own merit simply flings dung everywhere.

Not an uncommon thing to do when one can not support their claims with facts and proof.

I’ll bet you think this person is in the military, right?

View attachment 738230

No, they are quite clearly in the HHS.

You are not going to pull that one on me. I first put on the uniform back during Reagan's first administration. You might say I am an expert at identifying uniforms, because that was part of my job.

But nice try, nice try.

Of course, it is also a dead giveaway that the HHS flag are clearly visible in the background.

US-HHS-flags.png

Now maybe to some that looks like a "Navy Officer's Uniform", but to me it looks nothing like it.

No, they are quite clearly in the HHS.

You are not going to pull that one on me. I first put on the uniform back during Reagan's first administration. You might say I am an expert at identifying uniforms, because that was part of my job.

But nice try, nice try.

Of course, it is also a dead giveaway that the HHS flag are clearly visible in the background.

US-HHS-flags.png

Now maybe to some that looks like a "Navy Officer's Uniform", but to me it looks nothing like it.

It is now proven that hollie is nothing more than a troll.

Don't feed it.

I’ll bet an angry mushroom is again attributing elements of his photo collection to others who made no comment on those photos.

Such are the self-described message board experts.

Actually, in this area I am an "expert".

As I had just said, I first put on the uniform during Reagan's first administration. And I retired just a year ago. So yes, things involving the military (including the history of) actually is something I am an expert in. And not even just US, having spent years deployed in foreign countries and working with allied nations as well.

And no, I am actually not angry at all. Mostly, just disgusted with what passes as "debate" from most people in here, and feeling disgust at those that can't simply recognize that they are either wrong or made a mistake, then do what is needed to fix themselves so they won't do it in the future.

Hey, it's alright to make a mistake. You simply go something like "Ooops, I blew it. You're right, that was the German Army and not the SS. Thanks for catching my error." Hell, I do that all the damned time, it is nothing to be ashamed of, nobody's perfekt.

But you, you doubled down over and over again, and that is when I simply started to have fun, and in almost every single following post, you made so many errors that it had to be either a complete disregard for facts, purposeful trolling, or outright lying because you thought nobody would catch it.

And yes, that kind of behavior is all too common in the political areas here, that is why I stay out of them. Instead sticking to the topics of history, science, and military. Where much less is reliant upon BS opinion and can be quantified.

And as I said many times, I could not care less about your opinions, or the opinions of anybody else. But if you are trying to present something as a fact, I will correct it if it is wrong. Don't take it personal, it's just what I do.

Actually, in this area I am an "expert".

As I had just said, I first put on the uniform during Reagan's first administration. And I retired just a year ago. So yes, things involving the military (including the history of) actually is something I am an expert in. And not even just US, having spent years deployed in foreign countries and working with allied nations as well.

And no, I am actually not angry at all. Mostly, just disgusted with what passes as "debate" from most people in here, and feeling disgust at those that can't simply recognize that they are either wrong or made a mistake, then do what is needed to fix themselves so they won't do it in the future.

Hey, it's alright to make a mistake. You simply go something like "Ooops, I blew it. You're right, that was the German Army and not the SS. Thanks for catching my error." Hell, I do that all the damned time, it is nothing to be ashamed of, nobody's perfekt.

But you, you doubled down over and over again, and that is when I simply started to have fun, and in almost every single following post, you made so many errors that it had to be either a complete disregard for facts, purposeful trolling, or outright lying because you thought nobody would catch it.

And yes, that kind of behavior is all too common in the political areas here, that is why I stay out of them. Instead sticking to the topics of history, science, and military. Where much less is reliant upon BS opinion and can be quantified.

And as I said many times, I could not care less about your opinions, or the opinions of anybody else. But if you are trying to present something as a fact, I will correct it if it is wrong. Don't take it personal, it's just what I do.

Isn't it great being an (im)poster on an anonymous message board? You can be anything you want.

Do you also fancy yourself commanding the French forces at Waterloo?

It is now proven that hollie is nothing more than a troll.

Don't feed it.

Oh, I have already said my last say really.

And it's funny, to me that uniform is not at all like that of somebody in the military. The first place my eyes go to on anybody in a dress uniform is their ribbons. And to me it is obviously clear that is somebody that is not in the military, because the ribbons are completely wrong. Neither of the GWOT ribbons, no NDSM, and none of the others that one would expect to see on somebody in the military.

Then the rank. Once again, obvious in a glance that is not Navy, but some other branch of uniform service.

Then add to that, the name plate is completely wrong for somebody in the Navy. And the badges. And only once I was finished glancing at the uniform (in about 2-3 seconds) would I notice the flags in the background.

Here is a more full version of that photo.

ADMLevineOfficalPhoto.jpg

Now an actual Navy Admiral.

prof_adm.jpg

Anybody should notice the differences right away, if they know what to look for. The Navy "E" ribbon, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (sixth award), both GWOT ribbons (service and expeditionary), National Defense Service Medal (second award, so was in uniform in 1990-1991), those are just the immediate things that jumps out at me from the awards alone because the person in the top photo has none of those. And that is just wrong for somebody in the military.

And finally, the rank. Yes, that looks like an Admiral, but look at the top. Not a star like in the Navy. Also not a shield like the Coast Guard. That is something else.

Isn't it great being an (im)poster on an anonymous message board? You can be anything you want.

Poor troll. Can't admit she made a mistake, and now resorts to insults.

Well, feel free to go back over my posts in here for the last decade. If I was an imposter, I would be claiming I was a Special Forces Recon SEAL, and a Lieutenant Commander with three Silver Stars. Once again, I welcome you to go back through my posts in here, it is less than 1/10 of the number you have made so it should not be that hard.

Oh, I have already said my last say really.

And it's funny, to me that uniform is not at all like that of somebody in the military. The first place my eyes go to on anybody in a dress uniform is their ribbons. And to me it is obviously clear that is somebody that is not in the military, because the ribbons are completely wrong. Neither of the GWOT ribbons, no NDSM, and none of the others that one would expect to see on somebody in the military.

Then the rank. Once again, obvious in a glance that is not Navy, but some other branch of uniform service.

Then add to that, the name plate is completely wrong for somebody in the Navy. And the badges. And only once I was finished glancing at the uniform (in about 2-3 seconds) would I notice the flags in the background.

Here is a more full version of that photo.

ADMLevineOfficalPhoto.jpg

Now an actual Navy Admiral.

prof_adm.jpg

Anybody should notice the differences right away, if they know what to look for. The Navy "E" ribbon, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (sixth award), both GWOT ribbons (service and expeditionary), National Defense Service Medal (second award, so was in uniform in 1990-1991), those are just the immediate things that jumps out at me from the awards alone because the person in the top photo has none of those. And that is just wrong for somebody in the military.

And finally, the rank. Yes, that looks like an Admiral, but look at the top. Not a star like in the Navy. Also not a shield like the Coast Guard. That is something else.

Yup, a good friend of mine was a battalion surgeon for 10th Group and it was always amusing to go to gun shows with him and see the impostors.

Even caught a guy impersonating a 10th Group Sgt.

That was an amusing day!

It is now proven that you're suffering from hurt feelings.

Nah, trolls amuse me. I enjoy slapping the shit out of them. As I and Mushroom have been doing to you in this thread.

It's good practice for when I really need to debate somebody.

Poor troll. Can't admit she made a mistake, and now resorts to insults.

Well, feel free to go back over my posts in here for the last decade. If I was an imposter, I would be claiming I was a Special Forces Recon SEAL, and a Lieutenant Commander with three Silver Stars. Once again, I welcome you to go back through my posts in here, it is less than 1/10 of the number you have made so it should not be that hard.
Poor troll....

Who is hurling insults?

It's a shame you can't admit your mistake at attributing comments to me which I never made. Integrity is not your strong suit, eh?

Poor troll....

Who is hurling insults?

It's a shame you can't admit your mistake at attributing comments to me which I never made. Integrity is not your strong suit, eh?

Attaching the appellation "troll" to you, isn't hurling insults. It is merely placing an accurate descriptor on you, of what you are.

Learn some English.

Nah, trolls amuse me. I enjoy slapping the shit out of them. As I and Mushroom have been doing to you in this thread.

Hell, if I was making things up I sure as hell would create a more amazing backstory, and give myself a much better rack than what I actually wear.

1670961993.419.png

Internet tough guys are funny.

Hell, if I was making things up I sure as hell would create a more amazing backstory, and give myself a much better rack than what I actually wear.

1670961993.419.png
Hell, internet (im)posters are always funny inventing their history.

Trolling right along you go.

Forum List

Back