The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Hey go for it.....if you want the tax payers to pay for what Private schools give for their lunches, then be prepared for your taxes to go up.

Hey go for it.....if you want the tax payers to pay for what Private schools give for their lunches, then be prepared for your taxes to go up.

If the pictures are correct there is a big gap between what is being offered to the Obama's and what is being given to public school children.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

Who knew the Obama daughters set the school lunch menu? I didn't know that. Did you know that freewilly?

Freewilly, how is it that you don't know that our plutocrats (and their kids) have it much better than the rest of us?

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

Who knew the Obama daughters set the school lunch menu? I didn't know that. Did you know that freewilly?

Freewilly, how is it that you don't know that our plutocrats (and their kids) have it much better than the rest of us?

Why must you go there? No one mentioned the kids except in the context it is their lunch. This is more about Michelle's meddling in that which she has no right.

If the pictures are correct there is a big gap between what is being offered to the Obama's and what is being given to public school children.
I'm pretty certain ANY private school is going to have a different menu than the tax payer provided public school lunches....you pay for what you get...

It is what it is.....there is not the money for tax payer schools to provide what prestigious private schools that cost an arm and a leg to go to, can provide for the children that attend.

you are being petty and silly to even start this thread with ALL that is going on in the world of politics that affects us....

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

So?

Who says the family of the President of the US have to live at the level of the lowest common denominator? Republican Presidents never have. The only one who did was Jimmy Carter who sent Amy to public school and that was a disaster

Michelle Obama is trying to improve the nutritional values of school lunches and is attacked by the right for it. What the first lady can't do is force school districts to expend more money on those lunches

If any of you have children in the public schools you should be PISSED over the slop they are feeding your children. Mostly what they are doing is Starving them because they've cut down the potions for a GROWING child and the stuff is so bad they are throwing it away

this is YOUR TAX DOLLARS. get involved

Was the menu at public schools any better before Michelle? Did these public schools offer what a $40k per student private school offered for lunch to their students before Michelle? show us a pic of what the menu looked like before Michelle...love to see this huge difference that took place because of michelle that you seem to have your panties in a wad over... seriously! sigh.........

If any of you have children in the public schools you should be PISSED over the slop they are feeding your children. Mostly what they are doing is Starving them because they've cut down the potions for a GROWING child and the stuff is so bad they are throwing it away

lasagna and beans is starving them? :rofl:

This post is so funny

It is people like Steph bitching about their tax dollars that prevent students from getting better lunches. Any way you slice it, a fifty cent lunch is still a fifty cent lunch. You can change the nutritional value of some of the lunch items....but in the end, you still got a fifty cent lunch

Was the menu at public schools any better before Michelle? Did these public schools offer what a $40k per student private school offered for lunch to their students before Michelle? show us a pic of what the menu looked like before Michelle...love to see this huge difference that took place because of michelle that you seem to have your panties in a wad over... seriously! sigh.........

Take my word for it. I worked three years in a grade school fixing breakfast and lunch and the last year I worked with the new lunch menu and then left because I wasn't going to be her food Nazi. before Michelle stepped they made lunches that children liked to eat and the portions were bigger.

go eat a lunch at a PUBLIC school then come back and laugh

Take my word for it. I worked three years in a grade school fixing breakfast and lunch and the last year I worked with the new lunch menu and then left because I wasn't going to be her food Nazi. before Michelle stepped they made lunches that children liked to eat and the portions were bigger.

go eat a lunch at a PUBLIC school then come back and laugh

Stephanie is a lunch lady
Who'da thunk it?

Lunchladydoris.png

First of all...

This is Obama's Kids, they are out of bounds... (as should Bush's kids before him)

If you want to discuss the lunch program take there kids away from this... This is disgusting behaviour...

I've never eaten in a school cafeteria for lunch, it never looked appetizing and I was grateful to have my mom make our lunches when we went to school.

There is a great business opportunity for those in the food industry to come up with some appetizing lunches not filled with fat and sugar calories...

Forum List

Back