The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

If any of you have children in the public schools you should be PISSED over the slop they are feeding your children. Mostly what they are doing is Starving them because they've cut down the potions for a GROWING child and the stuff is so bad they are throwing it away

this is YOUR TAX DOLLARS. get involved

Shouldn't feeding their kids be the responsibility of the parents? Why the NSLP in the first place? ( btw I think it's a good program because some parents suck at providing for their kids)

After WWII the military requested some kind of program as many of the Draftees were malnourished. They needed healthy cannon fodder.

Why should the FEDERAL government dictate what a state school should serve?

that is TAXPAYER MONIES

Parents need to get involved in your schools

It is also federal money that goes to school districts to support lunch programs.

Parents do need to get involved. If they want better lunches, they can demand their district pay for a better lunch program. They can bring the Sidwell Friends menu with them and demand their district provide similar lunches

somehow school districts managed to provide acceptable lunches before Moochelle's crusade against good tasting food began.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

He's advocating that Moochelle butt out and quit telling parents what schools will be allowed to serve their kids for lunch. She's a flaming hypocrite, obviously.

What is hypocritical about wanting better lunches for poor kids?

They aren't better, numskull. Kids hate them and won't eat them.

Kids have always hated school lunches

But Michelle Obama advocates that schools not pass off a Twinkie and bottle of Yoo-hoo as a lunch

Not true. When I was in school the lunches were better than what my mother provided. Pizza, pigs in a blanket and plenty of other dishes were very popular.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple
Was the menu at public schools any better before Michelle? Did these public schools offer what a $40k per student private school offered for lunch to their students before Michelle? show us a pic of what the menu looked like before Michelle...love to see this huge difference that took place because of michelle that you seem to have your panties in a wad over... seriously! sigh.........

Some of the pubic schools I've seen have cafeterias that look like food courts at the local malls, others are roach infested grease spots.

that is TAXPAYER MONIES

It is also federal money that goes to school districts to support lunch programs.

Parents do need to get involved. If they want better lunches, they can demand their district pay for a better lunch program. They can bring the Sidwell Friends menu with them and demand their district provide similar lunches

somehow school districts managed to provide acceptable lunches before Moochelle's crusade against good tasting food began.

No they didn't

I complained about school lunches 50 years ago and my father complained about school lunches 75 years ago

It is an American tradition. But what the first lady is doing is insisting that if you pay $2 for a lunch, that the lunch have nutritional value

If any of you have children in the public schools you should be PISSED over the slop they are feeding your children. Mostly what they are doing is Starving them because they've cut down the potions for a GROWING child and the stuff is so bad they are throwing it away

this is YOUR TAX DOLLARS. get involved

Shouldn't feeding their kids be the responsibility of the parents? Why the NSLP in the first place? ( btw I think it's a good program because some parents suck at providing for their kids)

After WWII the military requested some kind of program as many of the Draftees were malnourished. They needed healthy cannon fodder.

Yes, and it is their TAX DOLLARS that is paying for it. who made these elected people in government the gods of what children should eat? The menus were fine for the three years I worked in the lunch room and then Michelle poked her nose into things in my fourth year and it all goes in the garbage now. If the people/parents in this country don't care then nothing can be done but bow down to our new masters

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

He's advocating that Moochelle butt out and quit telling parents what schools will be allowed to serve their kids for lunch. She's a flaming hypocrite, obviously.

But Michelle Obama advocates that schools not pass off a Twinkie and bottle of Yoo-hoo as a lunch

Not true. When I was in school the lunches were better than what my mother provided. Pizza, pigs in a blanket and plenty of other dishes were very popular.

And now they may have tacos, salad bars, vegetarian and soups

Was the menu at public schools any better before Michelle? Did these public schools offer what a $40k per student private school offered for lunch to their students before Michelle? show us a pic of what the menu looked like before Michelle...love to see this huge difference that took place because of michelle that you seem to have your panties in a wad over... seriously! sigh.........

Some of the pubic schools I've seen have cafeterias that look like food courts at the local malls, others are roach infested grease spots.

Junior and high schools. Our grade schools in my state don't

Yeah, I can just see the look of sheer joy on a kid's face when confronted by a salad bar or a veggie burger.

that is TAXPAYER MONIES

Not one single school in the country is require to participate in the program. To qualify for the federal money they must meet certain guidelines.

Yeah, I can just see the look of sheer joy on a kid's face when confronted by a salad bar or a veggie burger.

Especially in a grade school. These people don't even care about the little ones as their taste aren't into all that stuff they are now trying to give them. I think my kids for the first five years ate, Mac and cheese, chicken nuggets and PBJs and they grew up just FINE

that is TAXPAYER MONIES

Not one single school in the country is require to participate in the program. To qualify for the federal money they must meet certain guidelines.

And more schools are. If you people don't mind the government using your children for LAB RATS then I don't either. That's why I left

that is TAXPAYER MONIES

And more schools are. If you people don't mind the government using your children for LAB RATS then I don't either. That's why I left

Our kids grew up in the 90's an our SD did not participate back then.

If you want children to eat the food that is served at private schools then send your children to a private school. Seems simple enough.

Funny that the RWs attack what the schools for the wealthy serve their students while voting to give the 1% even more wealth.

Why don't you fools vote for the best interests of your own kids?

You don't want high quality food to be fed to our school kids but then bitch when wealthy schools do exactly that.

Make up your minds.

Funny that the RWs attack what the schools for the wealthy serve their students while voting to give the 1% even more wealth.

Why don't you fools vote for the best interests of your own kids?

You don't want high quality food to be fed to our school kids but then bitch when wealthy schools do exactly that.

Make up your minds.
Moron.

Forum List

Back