The GOP is Officially Democrat. We Have a 1 Party System!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Yup! John "Boner" is not only a bonehead but he's a Democrat in sheep's clothing. He's been "owned" by Obama and has a big grin to prove it. I wonder what other "favors" he does for Obama -- behind closed doors.

Boehner and Obama Join to Pass Bill Funding Obamacare and Amnesty
Boehner and Obama Join to Pass Bill Funding Obamacare and Amnesty CNS News

$404,155,000,000: Taxes Set Record in First 2 Months of FY15—Deficit Still $179B
404 155 000 000 Taxes Set Record in First 2 Months of FY15 Deficit Still 179B CNS News

Boehner’s Spending Deals Have Increased Debt $3.8T in 3.8 Years
Boehner s Spending Deals Have Increased Debt 3.8T in 3.8 Years CNS News

Poll: Half of Republicans back limits on carbon
Poll Half of Republicans back limits on carbon CNS News

Senate to take up $1.1T bill to keep govt running
Senate to take up 1.1T bill to keep govt running CNS News

And the list goes on and on and on and on and on ...

We should of never funded the fucking amnesty or shit that floods our country with unneeded people. This money could of gone to beefing up our ability to compete with China...Science, r&d, infrastructure and education. Worth every cent and about the only thing worth funding for economic growth.

This is NOT news.

Seeming more and more that if Americans want America back that legendary tree is gonna need a long, deep drink.
praise%20header.jpg

It really is okay for politicians from the two major parties to work together.

Not if it's to the detriment of the American people. Obamacare = bad for America. Amnesty for millions of criminals who broke the law getting here = bad for America. Get the picture?

"The GOP is Officially Democrat. We Have a 1 Party System!"

Nonsense.

But this might help some on the right come to realize that the vast majority of Americans want nothing to do with the extreme rightwing agenda, and that 2014 was in no way 'representative' of the whole of the American people.

If Congressional republicans are going to conduct themselves in a responsible manner, expect more of the same.

Not if it's to the detriment of the American people. Obamacare = bad for America. Amnesty for millions of criminals who broke the law getting here = bad for America. Get the picture?

"Bad for America" is a subjective term. In a republic, it's our responsibility to elect leaders, and it is their responsibility to lead.

Standing there with arms crossed saying, "I'm not gonna participate because you're not doing things my way" is childish and counterproductive.

Nonsense.

But this might help some on the right come to realize that the vast majority of Americans want nothing to do with the extreme rightwing agenda, and that 2014 was in no way 'representative' of the whole of the American people.

If Congressional republicans are going to conduct themselves in a responsible manner, expect more of the same.

You do have a point. The entire population (in general) has made a pretty major shift in the wrong direction -- or to the "left" if you prefer. We have the public fool system; the mainstream media; and the infiltration of the GOP by "Neo-Cons" and RINOS to thank for it. Masterfully done, I must say.

"Bad for America" is a subjective term. In a republic, it's our responsibility to elect leaders, and it is their responsibility to lead.

Standing there with arms crossed saying, "I'm not gonna participate because you're not doing things my way" is childish and counterproductive.

And "lead" they've done. Down the wrong path, unfortunately.

Nonsense.

You do have a point. The entire population (in general) has done a pretty major shift in the wrong direction -- or to the "left" if you prefer. We have the public fool system; the mainstream media; and the infiltration of the GOP by "Neo-Cons" and RINOS to thank for it. Masterfully done, I must say.

Yeah man! You've got an answer for everything. Americans are uneducated, gullible and caught unaware by RINOS! That's it! Yeah....that's the ticket!!

It's always been one party. One party of Statists running roughshod over the people. Just look at all that money they extorted in the first Qs of fiscal 2015?

Still couldnt make a few cuts any where in order to come out balanced either. Gullible Plebs still vote.

News at 11.

Forum List

Back