The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Right. So as a Christian photographer, I wouldn't participate in anything to do with immoral gay acts, and by your own admission that's fine. But yet the damn government pushing it's atheism on me, forces me to do so under penalty of prosecution.
No, the gov would not if you simply have a policy to not photograph nides or sex acts. Of any ilk.

No, the gov would not if you simply have a policy to not photograph nides or sex acts. Of any ilk.
I decide what I consider immoral. Hetero marrieds. Not immoral. The others? Forget it.

Hey guys. I have to sign off tonight. It's pretty clear I swept the debates in all the rooms tonight. i sincerely hope you all learned a few things. My purpose is to educate.

1661005438513.png

Founder of the atheist religion.

Atheism has been around literally forever
Carlin was just one more atheist preacher, I guess.

But he did invent most of the pro-abort talking points being used today, probably while under the influence.

Carlin was just one more atheist preacher, I guess.

But he did invent most of the pro-abort talking points being used today, probably while under the influence.
So what?

Why do you have such an intolerance for other opinions?

If you don't like Carlin ignore him. He's been dead for over a decade now you know.

So what?

Why do you have such an intolerance for other opinions?

If you don't like Carlin ignore him. He's been dead for over a decade now you know.
Judging from his youtube clips, he's still influencing hundreds of gullible vulnerable people. That's why his destruction needs to be combatted, his inebriation and vacuity exposed.

Judging from his youtube clips, he's still influencing hundreds of gullible vulnerable people. That's why his destruction needs to be combatted, his inebriation and vacuity exposed.
Hardly.

You have a pathological need to invent enemies

You prefer "Catholics" like Joe Biden, I guess. People who aren't really Catholic.

Your religious obsession with trashing a dead comedian is disgusting.. I've known one other Catholic like you. He was a big proponent of social engineering and a theocracy. He was disgusting too...a Fascist.

Forum List

Back