The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

To say that business laws vary from state to state is not a dodge. It is a fact.
So I gave you a situation that shows how a Christian position that does not violate any of the protected classes would still be classified as discriminatory, and asked you how that can be justified. And you dodge with something about depends on the local laws.

So I gave you a situation that shows how a Christian position that does not violate any of the protected classes would still be classified as discriminatory, and asked you why that is. And you dodge with something about depends on the local laws.

You tried to come up with a very specific, highly unlikely "what if".

And as for specific laws on discrimination, they do vary from place to place.

You tried to come up with a very specific, highly unlikely "what if".

And as for specific laws on discrimination, they do vary from place to place.
Why do you say 'highly unlikely'/ If I were a Chrsitian photog, I'd certainly spell out somewhere that I don't photograph immoral acts. You're evading the question.

Why do you say 'highly unlikely'/ If I were a Chrsitian photog, I'd certainly spell out somewhere that I don't photograph immoral acts. You're evading the question.

Why do I say highly unlikely? Do you think it is common for wedding photographers to get called to photograph hookers?

Yeah, you really sound like you enjoy life. All you do is bitch about Trump and me. Every single post.
You have no idea how joyous it is to see you and Frump put in your place. So, yeah, it's a real hoot! What do you get out of pissing on the memory of a comedian? The only reason I can even imagine that you would so obsess over him is that he can't defend himself. That's how you and tough guy Donny are kindred spirits. All bullshit and cowardice. And with each post you prove that you are the mirror image of what you claim to be. Your religion somehow allows for being a total asshole, your constant denigrating of Carlin shows that you have no sense of humor at all, your claim of a squeaky clean lifestyle when nobody asked is proof positive that you live like a scum sucking pig and your manner is one of an insecure child. Although you believe you come across as a mature, god fearing pillar of your community I suspect you have few friends and even fewer admirers. You're a loser and you're full o' shit, just like your orange cult leader. Strong people don't need an idol to emulate; that's what children do. And that's what you are. Clark Kent with no phone booth in sight.

You have no idea how joyous it is to see you and Frump put in your place. So, yeah, it's a real hoot! What do you get out of pissing on the memory of a comedian? The only reason I can even imagine that you would so obsess over him is that he can't defend himself. That's how you and tough guy Donny are kindred spirits. All bullshit and cowardice. And with each post you prove that you are the mirror image of what you claim to be. Your religion somehow allows for being a total asshole, your constant denigrating of Carlin shows that you have no sense of humor at all, your claim of a squeaky clean lifestyle when nobody asked is proof positive that you live like a scum sucking pig and your manner is one of an insecure child. Although you believe you come across as a mature, god fearing pillar of your community I suspect you have few friends and even fewer admirers. You're a loser and you're full o' shit, just like your orange cult leader. Strong people don't need an idol to emulate; that's what children do. And that's what you are. Clark Kent with no phone booth in sight.
Oh wow. Another long bitch post about me and Trump. Yeah, you sure are happy. Let's see another one.

You'd have to be more specific about what immoral means. But then, yes you would be in a position to refuse the work because it is stated that it is work you don't do, for anybody.

You'd have to be more specific about what immoral means. But then, yes you would be in a position to refuse the work because it is stated that it is work you don't do, for anybody.
I don't think I would have to be specific at all. It would be whatever I decided was immoral. I wouldn't feel the need to name specific acts that gay guys do, for example.

I don't think I would have to be specific at all. It would be whatever I decided was immoral. I wouldn't feel the need to name specific acts that gay guys do, for example.
You do to not run afoul of discrimination laws. Or it can simply be affirmative. What kind of photo sessions do you offer. If someone wants something not on your list, you can refuse because it's not somethig you do.

You do to not run afoul of discrimination laws. Or it can simply be affirmative. What kind of photo sessions do you offer. If someone wants something not on your list, you can refuse because it's not somethig you do.
Right. So as a Christian photographer, I wouldn't participate in anything to do with immoral gay acts, and by your own admission that's fine. But yet the damn government pushing it's atheism on me, forces me to do so under penalty of prosecution.

I'd love to see that list of what you consider immoral. They'd have to chop down the Brazilian rain Forests to produce enough paper to print that list even at size 6 type.

Forum List

Back