The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

He was a drug addict and a sexual deviant in addition to being a liar and a muckraker.
And yet you people worship drug addict, sexual deviant, liar and muckraker Carlin. lol@the hypocrisy.

All right. Time to get my thread back on track. This is about the addled drunk druggie George Carlin. It's not about the great Rush Limbaugh, so ta da! don't bring up Rush again. Got it? Good.

If you insist on talking about Rush, please do so on my tribute thread. Rush Limbaugh Tribute. Once-a-Century American Icon and Renaissance Man --Correctly Predicted the Fall of Roe v Wade

Given a choice between George Carlin and Rush Limbaugh, I'll take the genius comedian and legendary wordsmith over the fat drug-addled hate monger every time.

Given a choice between George Carlin and Rush Limbaugh, I'll take the genius comedian and legendary wordsmith over the fat drug-addled hate monger every time.
Fully agree, although I had forgotten Carlin had gotten bloated at the end, as heart patients often do. Also glad to see Mr. Clean agrees as well. Again, thank you two for backing down. That's something not often seen in here.

Like you, I also prefer to talk about the great Rush. As I said, if you want to continue, please go to my tribute page.

I'm out for the evening. Enjoy your day.

Fully agree, although I had forgotten Carlin had gotten bloated at the end, as heart patients often do. Also glad to see Mr. Clean agrees as well. Again, thank you two for backing down. That's something not often seen in here.

Like you, I also prefer to talk about the great Rush. As I said, if you want to continue, please go to my tribute page.

I'm out for the evening. Enjoy your day.

LOL! Nice try. But unless you are calling Limbaugh a comedian, you failed miserably.

And no one backed down. I am happy to continue to call Rush Limbaugh a worthless piece of shit hate-monger.

And George Carlin was a genius. He is likely the most popular and respected comedian in history.

Limbaugh intentionally harmed people. Carlin made us laugh.

Last edited:
Frankenidiot.jpg

Forum List

Back