the Russians want us to be divided. let's let it go & stop making their dreams come true, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need an expert nonpartisan commission. if the GOP colluded with Russia, they need to be locked up. if the Dems colluded with Russia, they need to be locked.

if both parties colluded with Russia, maybe everyone in America should be locked up

latest

• Banned
“He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump said. “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.”

The remarks forced Trump’s approval rating, politicians’ pretenses, and jaws to drop. Republicans who’d been reluctant to criticize the president were horrified to see him taking the Kremlin’s word over that of his own aides and the intelligence community.

• Banned
Trump: He sort of smiled when he said something to the effect that it started off as a mountain and it ended up being a mouse. But he knew that, because you knew there was no collusion whatsoever. So that is pretty much what it was—

Reporter: Did you tell him not to meddle in the next election?

Trump: Excuse me. I’m talking. I’m answering this question. You are very rude. So we had a good conversation about many different things. Okay.

Reporter: Did you tell him not to meddle in the next election?

Trump: We didn’t discuss that. Really, we didn’t discuss it. We discussed five or six things.

It’s not hard to believe that he didn’t discuss it, since the president has repeatedly shown great hesitation in discussing the hacking—or “the Russian hoax,” as he called it Friday. also, how the hell did he see him smiling on a phone call?

we need an expert nonpartisan commission. if the GOP colluded with Russia, they need to be locked up. if the Dems colluded with Russia, they need to be locked.

if both parties colluded with Russia, maybe everyone in America should be locked up
No, you cannot unite the people at the expense of the rest of the world. You have 24h propaganda but in reality, as we can see here, foreign policy is barely a topic for the average US citizens. And that´s sad.

• Banned
Trump retweets Grassley clip about Mueller report: "he was selling snake oil, & now the jig's up!"

Uhhhh, we just had a two-year investigation that concluded that there was no collusion with Russia--not by Trump and not by anyone who worked on Trump's campaign staff.

We DO need to investigate how the phony Russian collusion charge began and who was involved in fueling it in the government.

the Dems need to say yes, Trump did collude but we forgive him. but he better not turn his back on America again

what's the world coming to? corruption, greed & feud is all i see.

"there's no truth in my lies.
there's no light in my eyes" - Fleetwood Mac

Collusion was never an issue.

What makes you think the far left want to unite the country? They hate America, and anyone not in lock step with their Agenda to destroy America as we know it. They pushed the “collusion” narrative knowing it was all fake news, just to smear the President and refuse to accept the fact that the American people rejected their policies (again).

Nah.

What we do need is this though;

1).A President in the future who is willing to give back power to the Congress and

2).Congress that is willing to take the power and apply it fairly

Its really getting silly.

Falwell: Trump should have 2 yrs added to his 1st term as pay back for time stolen by Mueller

Forum List

Back