The Russians Are Laughing at Trump, U.S. Again

Actually the Russians are laughing at their useful idiots in the democrat party who are better at anti-American propaganda than they are.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
He didn't make us change our votes, Son. He made you change yours.
Actually I was going to vote for Trump regardless. Hillary made me vote republican.
Like I said, that's how propaganda is supposed to work. You aren't supposed to notice they are influencing you.

Still, considering how blatant it was it's surprising more of you didn't notice.

Sad commentary on the self awareness of conservatives I guess.
I will never vote for a Democrat in my lifetime. The Democratic party influenced me on that one, not Putin.

No, stupid one.
Hillary made damn sure we voted for Trump.
Making her the Russian asset by default.
Nope. The Russians told you how "bad" she was and all the terrible things "she would do".

And you believed the .
Nope she personally showed how incompetent she was, and you showed us, how stupid liberals are.
You keep on believing that kiddo.
She couldn't keep 4 Americans safe when she knew there was going to be trouble.

I voted for Trump on my own volition, no Russian boogeymen needed. Sorry chump.
You are sadly mistaken.

That's how propaganda is supposed to work, you know. If you realized they were influencing you, you wouldn't do what they wanted.

You are so detached from reality it's almost sad. Seek help.

Actually I was going to vote for Trump regardless. Hillary made me vote republican.
Like I said, that's how propaganda is supposed to work. You aren't supposed to notice they are influencing you.

Still, considering how blatant it was it's surprising more of you didn't notice.

So now do you believe Ukraine tried to influence the elections to help Hillary?
Huh?

How did you get that outta my post?

Whatever you're smoking, it's too damn early for it.

Democrats claim Ukraine influencing the election to help Hillary is Russian propaganda.
Only because it is.

I will never vote for a Democrat in my lifetime. The Democratic party influenced me on that one, not Putin.
Doubtful

all Trump supporters are racist deplorables. in my world, a bunch of deplorables dont get to elect a president, my friends!

No, stupid one.
Hillary made damn sure we voted for Trump.
Making her the Russian asset by default.
Nope. The Russians told you how "bad" she was and all the terrible things "she would do".

And you believed the .
Nope she personally showed how incompetent she was, and you showed us, how stupid liberals are.
You keep on believing that kiddo.
She couldn't keep 4 Americans safe when she knew there was going to be trouble.
We've been over this. Congress cut security funding.

You are sadly mistaken.

That's how propaganda is supposed to work, you know. If you realized they were influencing you, you wouldn't do what they wanted.

Lol, you fell for the Russian propaganda, but I'm the one who needs help.

Riiiiiiight.

The intent of foreign agencies to interfere with U.S. elections is based on using propaganda to disrupt the fabric of American society and to undermine the results of legitimate elections. The democrat party fits the bill on all counts. The Obama administration used bogus information from a foreign agent who might have been working for the Russians to illegally interfere with an election. From what I hear the Russians have enough on their hands to try to salvage their single aircraft carrier .

Senator Romney will be the deciding vote to impeach Deplorable Donald, my friends!

MITT! MITT! MITT! MITT! MITT!

What an idiotic, weird OP. FYI, Trump has been far tougher on the Russians than Obama was. For example, Trump has sold Ukraine weapons, but Obama refused to do so because he feared it would "provoke" the Russians. Trump has also slapped tough tariffs on Russian steel, but Obama did not. How many Russian diplomats did Obama expel? Trump has expelled dozens.

The only one being laughed at is the OP if anyone made people change their vote to Trump it was this person.
MAIN-Hillary-Clinton-eyes-in-different-directions.jpg

She looks like she could bite the balls off a honey badger in that pic.
Can anyone really blame Bill for his roaming?
Well, we know that CRCs are no longer about marriage faithfulness.

You are sadly mistaken.

Lol, you fell for the Russian propaganda, but I'm the one who needs help.

Riiiiiiight.

It really is fascinating to hear details about my own life from a person who doesn't even know who the fuck I am. I'm not sure what mental disorder that is but I'll definitely do some research.

Please, continue.

Forum List

Back