The Russians Are Laughing at Trump, U.S. Again

The only one being laughed at is the OP if anyone made people change their vote to Trump it was this person.
MAIN-Hillary-Clinton-eyes-in-different-directions.jpg

She looks like she could bite the balls off a honey badger in that pic.
Can anyone really blame Bill for his roaming?

The only one being laughed at is the OP if anyone made people change their vote to Trump it was this person.
MAIN-Hillary-Clinton-eyes-in-different-directions.jpg

She looks like she could bite the balls off a honey badger in that pic.

Can anyone really blame Bill for his roaming?

That's a fair point, until you consider this:

b820c91b4ed8ba960e4297feae02038b.jpg

Seems like the dude just has a type...that being the type of face that makes it hard to fall asleep, and not for the reasons most guys would assume if a friend said that about his new romantic interest.

"How's she look?"

"Man, let me put it this way, I want to stay awake whenever I'm with her or thinking about her, sleep isn't even a consideration"

"She's that hot, huh?"

[quickly changes subject] "how bout them Razorbacks?"

Last edited:
Because he’s a laughing stock and an idiot who talks all day and night on an unsecured phone, so foreign governments all know his schemes.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/russias-state-tv-calls-trump-their-agent

View attachment 295159
So you believe the Russians because they said Trump is theirs...

And in 2016 when the Russians told you on social media to organize and march for them you organized and marched for them like good little snowflakes...

Bwuhahahaha!

Because he’s a laughing stock and an idiot who talks all day and night on an unsecured phone, so foreign governments all know his schemes.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/russias-state-tv-calls-trump-their-agent

View attachment 295159

I thought Russia was the enemy. You know the guys who interfered with the 2016 election??

So why would anyone give two shits about what Russia was laughing at??

Oh wait. I forgot. Your a fucking idiot so you do care. Never mind dipshit.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
He didn't make us change our votes, Son. He made you change yours.
No, stupid one.
Hillary made damn sure we voted for Trump.
Making her the Russian asset by default.
Nope. The Russians told you how "bad" she was and all the terrible things "she would do".

And you believed the .
Nope she personally showed how incompetent she was, and you showed us, how stupid liberals are.

Actually I was going to vote for Trump regardless. Hillary made me vote republican.
Like I said, that's how propaganda is supposed to work. You aren't supposed to notice they are influencing you.

Still, considering how blatant it was it's surprising more of you didn't notice.

Sad commentary on the self awareness of conservatives I guess.

No, stupid one.
Hillary made damn sure we voted for Trump.
Making her the Russian asset by default.
Nope. The Russians told you how "bad" she was and all the terrible things "she would do".

And you believed the .
Nope she personally showed how incompetent she was, and you showed us, how stupid liberals are.
You keep on believing that kiddo.

Actually I was going to vote for Trump regardless. Hillary made me vote republican.
Like I said, that's how propaganda is supposed to work. You aren't supposed to notice they are influencing you.

Still, considering how blatant it was it's surprising more of you didn't notice.

So now do you believe Ukraine tried to influence the elections to help Hillary?

Huh?

How did you get that outta my post?

Whatever you're smoking, it's too damn early for it.

Huh?

How did you get that outta my post?

Whatever you're smoking, it's too damn early for it.

Democrats claim Ukraine influencing the election to help Hillary is Russian propaganda.

Appearing on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Mikhail Gusman, first deputy director general of ITAR-TASS, Russia’s oldest and largest news agency, predicted: “Sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power. The next term or the term after that, it doesn’t matter... I have an even more unpleasant forecast for Trump. After the White House, he will face a very unhappy period.”

The host, Vladimir Soloviev, smugly asked: “Should we get another apartment in Rostov ready?” Soloviev’s allusion was to the situation of Viktor Yanukovych, former president of Ukraine, who was forced to flee to Russia in 2014 and settled in the city of Rostov-on-Don.

“Russia's state television uses every opportunity to demoralize the Ukrainians with talking points based on Trump’s distaste for their beleaguered country.”

and yet Russia would benefit immensely if a Democrat came to power and banned fracking nationwide.

Forum List

Back