The Roosevelt-Truman War...Today

7. Under Franklin Roosevelt Stalin actually controlled our foreign policy. He directed the Normandy Invasion, away from central Europe, and to the extreme west. He captured American troops and refused to release them. He demanded, not an end to the war, but ‘unconditional surrender’ and obliteration of all German industry, to prevent any resistance to his army post war.

And FDR acquiesced to his every wish.

‘Moreover, it is obvious that a penetration so complete would have been impossible if the Communists had not been able to depend on the blindness or indifference of many of the far larger number of ordinary liberals who dominated the Roosevelt Administration. As early as the late 1930s, even known Communists in government were often regarded by their colleagues as merely "liberals in a hurry."

And during the war, of course, they could be excused as simply enthusiasts for America's doughty ally, "good old Joe." Small wonder, then, that liberals, after the onset of the Cold War with the Soviet Union in 1946, dreaded so profoundly the disclosure of the appalling degree of governmental penetration that they now began to suspect the Communists had achieved on their watch in the 1930s and the first half of the 1940s.’
http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id.1375/article_detail.asp

...Communists in government were often regarded by their colleagues as merely "liberals in a hurry."

Those who know history were amused that the Democrats claimed the Russians aided Trump, when they were in bed with Russia from 1933 on.
"Recognition of the Soviet Union, 1933. ... Almost immediately upon taking office, however, President Roosevelt moved to establish formal diplomatic relations between the United States and the Soviet Union. "
Recognition of the Soviet Union, 1933 - Office of the Historian - United ...

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1921-1936/ussr

The Democrats regularly promote their leaders in the same way the Bolsheviks and the North Koreans do....and they called their last one god, the messiah, and Jesus.
Yeah....really.

That's why government school never tells the truth about FDR.

This is the truth:

4. Franklin Roosevelt has a totally undeserved reputation as President.

Here is the record those who control the schools hide:

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

Where does Harry Truman fit in?
He was strong enough to shake off the indoctrination.

Next.
I'm impressed, such a long list and you got them all wrong. Congrats.

The Democrats regularly promote their leaders in the same way the Bolsheviks and the North Koreans do....and they called their last one god, the messiah, and Jesus.
Yeah....really.

This is the truth:

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

Next.

And here we have the usual brain-dead government school grad posting the only response to the truth that they have:

"Is not!!! Issssssssss noooooottttttttt!!!!"

8. One of Roosevelt’s first official acts was to reverse America’s policy of refusing to give official recognition to the blood-thirsty Soviet regime.

Franklin Roosevelt was so enamored with the psychopath, Joseph Stalin, that FDR demanded a communist as his vice-president. Not in his first run, then, John Nance Garner was chosen by the Democrats.
All sorts of questions buzz around the special relationship the Roosevelt had with the homicidal maniac, Joseph Stalin, but there is no question as to how Soviet apparatchik Henry Wallace became his second vice-president.

Roosevelt insisted that the Soviet-sympathizer be on the ticket!
" Even with FDR’s endorsement (and his threat to withdraw from the presidential race if Wallace were not chosen by the Democratic convention), Wallace won by only 628 to 459…Wallace was not allowed to give an acceptance speech."
FDR Stalin and Oliver Stone - The New York Sun

9. With respect to our vice-presidents, we see the hand of Providence. Truman became vice-president on January 20, 1945....and Roosevelt died on April 12,1945.
Had FDR died just a few months earlier, the United States would have assumed the role of vassal to the USSR.
Communist Henry Wallace would have been President!

a. In 1948, at the apex of Moscow-directed subversion of US politics, FDR’s VP Henry Wallace, former Sec’y of Agriculture, went on to form the Communist-dominated and Soviet-backed “Progressive Party.”
Of course, Wallace’s “Progressives” allowed not even the most peripheral criticism of Soviet aggression.
(John Patrick Diggins, “Good Intentions,” The National Interest, Fall, 2000)

The progressives received one million votes. The Communist Party USA did not field a presidential candidate, and instead endorsed Wallace for President on the Progressive ticket.
(Progressive Party United States 1948 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

b. "In 1944, the Democrats bypassed Wallace to select Harry S. Truman as their vice-presidential nominee. Wallace was named Secretary of Commerce, where he feuded bitterly with Truman — who had by then ascended to the Oval Office — over the nation's confrontational posturing with the Soviet Union, which the agricultural expert deemed dangerously hawkish.

The clash earned Wallace a reputation among his detractors as a "Stalinist stooge."Alienated but undeterred, he mounted a run for the presidency in 1947.
One writer later termed his candidacy "the closest the Soviet Union ever came to actually choosing a president of the United States."
Henry Wallace - America s Worst Vice Presidents - TIME

"Stalinist stooge"
which Democrat candidate today deserves that appellation????

All of 'em?

You can't make this stuff up, democrats knew FDR would not survive his 4th term so they hand picked a timid bean counter senator they could control while the sitting VP was on vacation. Truman didn't have a clue when he woke up one morning in April 1945 and found himself president. Truman's doctrine was FDR's doctrine. The Japanese were so desperate to surrender that they called on Stalin to negotiate for them but Truman wouldn't talk about anything other than "unconditional surrender" even if the hangup was not executing the emperor. Truman's mishandling Korea is legendary. The fawning media who never saw a democrat they didn't like (even back then) created a fake legacy of a feisty little politician when Truman was afraid to confront the general he appointed until we lost about 50,000 Americans in a three year debacle.

Yeah....really.

This is the truth:

Next.

And here we have the usual brain-dead government school grad posting the only response to the truth that they have:

Seemed appropriate, you posted a list without a single shred of support for any of the items. If I started the reply with "This is the truth", would you be convinced I was right?

Yeah....really.

This is the truth:

Next.

Seemed appropriate, you posted a list without a single shred of support for any of the items. If I started the reply with "This is the truth", would you be convinced I was right?

Educated folks know that every item on my list is correct, accurate and factual.

But you are the usual brain-dead government school grad posting the only response to the truth that you have:

9. Not only did Roosevelt invite Stalin’s spies, but he had one living with him in the White House….Harry Hopkins.

They kept Truman in the dark and it wasn’t until after FDR’s death that he received his real education.

"When Harry Truman assumed the presidency upon the death of Franklin D. Roosevelt on April 12, 1945, he had no knowledge of The Manhattan Project, the program to develop an atomic bomb.

At his first Cabinet meeting on April 12, the day of Roosevelt's death, President Truman was advised briefly of the project's existence by Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson. Stimson later followed this up with a much more extensive session at the White House on April 25 at which a memorandum was given the President projecting that the bomb would be ready for use within four months and suggesting that the President appoint a committee to review the options for possible use of the weapon."
http://www.eagleton.rutgers.edu/research/americanhistory/ap_ww2-atombomb.php

He didn’t know how much the Roosevelt administration has passed on to Stalin…

“What we know now is that Stalin knew exactly about the development of the bomb because of Soviet spies at Los Alamos in New Mexico. We also know that as soon as Stalin walked out of that room after the conversation with Truman, Stalin immediately got in touch with the man who was the director of the Soviet atomic bomb project and said that he must get to work and accelerate the project. This man immediately told Stalin that he didn't have enough room to expand Soviet labs, that the forests in the area where they were developing this project were simply too immense, at which point Stalin hung up the phone, picked it back up, dialed one of his military commanders and ordered two tank divisions immediately to go out to this area and clear away these forests. In other words, Stalin took this information that Truman had passed on to him very seriously."
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/interview/truman-lafeber/

Roosevelt, either directly, or through carelessness for national security, essentially gave Stalin the atomic bomb.

Yeah....really.

This is the truth:

Next.

Educated folks know that every item on my list is correct, accurate and factual.

But you are the usual brain-dead government school grad posting the only response to the truth that you have:

I'm educated and I know that every item on my list is not correct, accurate and factual. And your saying "Is so!!! Issssssssss soooooo!!!!" doesn't impress me at all.

Yeah....really.

This is the truth:

Next.

I'm educated and I know that every item on my list is not correct, accurate and factual. And your saying "Is so!!! Issssssssss soooooo!!!!" doesn't impress me at all.

Why would anyone care to impress you....you're a dunce.

These are the facts about your idol:

The hope is
‘supercomputer ‘will have human-level artificial intelligence’ in just 5 years”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/795946/elon-musk-ai-supercomputer-human-general-intelligence...

..if you can hold on for a few more years….help may be on the way.

Roosevelt, either directly, or through carelessness of national security, essentially gave Stalin the atomic bomb.

10. And the result, a disaster for America: Communist China, North Korea, Vietnam. Outgrowths of Roosevelt's mistakes.

On April 5, 1951, Judge Irving R. Kaufman sentenced the Rosenbergs to death for theft of atomic secrets, and, resulted in "the communist aggression in Korea, with the resultant casualties exceeding 50,000 and who knows but that millions more of innocent people may pay the price of your treason."
Judge Kaufman's Sentencing Statement in the Rosenberg Case

a. It is clear today, based on archival evidence, unearthed by researchers in Russia and released in the United States, that Kaufman was correct. "Absent an atomic bomb, Stalin would not have released Pyongyang's army to conquer the entire Korean peninsula. Confident that his possession of atomic weapons neutralized America's strategic advantage, Stalin was emboldened to unleash war in Korea in 1950." Haynes, Klehr, and Vassiliev, "Spies: The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America," p. 143, 545.
And Romerstein and Breindel,"The Venona Secrets," p. xv, 253.

b. It is important to connect the treachery with the impact of that treachery: the theft of the nuclear technology with 36,940 Americans killed, 91,134 wounded, and 8,176 still missing, and this does not include at least two million civilian lives claimed on both sides. Bruce Cumings, "The Korean War: A History.'

Included were 1.3 million South Korean casualties, including 400,000 dead.
North Korea, 2 million casualties, and 900,000 Chinese soldiers killed.

All because the ingénue, Franklin Roosevelt, was entranced by Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin, and cared about nothing else.
Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?

Why would anyone care to impress you....you're a dunce.

These are the facts about your idol:

The hope is
‘supercomputer ‘will have human-level artificial intelligence’ in just 5 years”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/795946/elon-musk-ai-supercomputer-human-general-intelligence...

..if you can hold on for a few more years….help may be on the way.
"Is too!" Really?? That is all you got? Maybe you should try a government school, hey couldn't hurt.

Instead of just cutting and pasting a list of unsubstantiated allegations why don't you pick your best and see if you can back it up? I think we both know the answer now don't we?

11. Under Franklin Roosevelt, the great General Patton was ignored and pushed aside because that is what Stalin wanted.

Stalin wanted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war.

Patton wanted to keep the Germany army ready to resist Stalin.

Patton saw the inevitability of a conflict with the Russians. Of course, he was totally correct.
More important, Stalin knew he was correct....and so did Franklin Roosevelt, whose raison d'être was to make certain that Soviet communism survived and ended up ruling Europe after the war.

"It is a conflict that Patton believes will be fought soon. The Russians are moving to forcibly spread communism throughout the world, and Patton knows it. "They are a scurvy race and simply savages," he writes of the Russians in his journal. "We could beat the hell out of them."
"Patton," By Martin Blumenson, Kevin M. Hymel, p. 84

Powerful enemies, Stalin and Roosevelt.
Powerful and devious enough to get away with the murder of one of the best generals America ever produced.
"You cannot lay down with a diseased jackal," he recently insisted to a group of journalists. "Neither can we ever do business with the Russians."

Even Patton's nemesis, British field marshal Montgomery, agrees: when accepting the surrender of German soldiers, he ordered his troops to stack the Wehrmacht rifles in such a way that they could easily be redistributed should the Germans and British need to defend themselves against a Russian advance.
In time, of course, Patton's predictions will come true, and the world will have to live with the consequences of American gullibility

"Killing Patton," O'Reilly and Dugard, p. 259-260

We have Franklin Roosevelt to thank for Russia’s dominance through the Cold War, and many of the problems we have today.
And all the apologists have to point to is 'social security.'

11. The total reversal of Roosevelt’s embrace of Soviet Communism came after the war when Stalin cut off all resources that were going to those parts of Berlin that the West controlled.

He aimed to starve 2 million into submission.

Truman stood up to Stalin…something FDR never would have done.

“After World War II, the Allies partitioned the defeated Germany into a Soviet-occupied zone, an American-occupied zone, a British-occupied zone and a French-occupied zone. Berlin, the German capital city, was located deep in the Soviet zone, but it was also divided into four sections.

In June 1948, the Russians–who wanted Berlin all for themselves–closed all highways, railroads and canals from western-occupied Germany into western-occupied Berlin. This, they believed, would make it impossible for the people who lived there to get food or any other supplies and would eventually drive Britain, France and the U.S. out of the city for good.

Instead of retreating from West Berlin, however, the U.S. and its allies decided to supply their sectors of the city from the air. This effort, known as the “Berlin Airlift,” lasted for more than a year and carried more than 2.3 million tons of cargo into West Berlin.”
https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/berlin-airlift

We can see the results of FDR’s foreign policy: without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War.

Had the later Truman been in charge…..quite a different world today.....and many more Americans would still be alive.

11. Under Franklin Roosevelt, the great General Patton was ignored and pushed aside because that is what Stalin wanted.

Stalin wanted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war.

Patton saw the inevitability of a conflict with the Russians. Of course, he was totally correct.
More important, Stalin knew he was correct....and so did Franklin Roosevelt, whose raison d'être was to make certain that Soviet communism survived and ended up ruling Europe after the war.

"It is a conflict that Patton believes will be fought soon. The Russians are moving to forcibly spread communism throughout the world, and Patton knows it. "They are a scurvy race and simply savages," he writes of the Russians in his journal. "We could beat the hell out of them."

Powerful and devious enough to get away with the murder of one of the best generals America ever produced.
"You cannot lay down with a diseased jackal," he recently insisted to a group of journalists. "Neither can we ever do business with the Russians."

Even Patton's nemesis, British field marshal Montgomery, agrees: when accepting the surrender of German soldiers, he ordered his troops to stack the Wehrmacht rifles in such a way that they could easily be redistributed should the Germans and British need to defend themselves against a Russian advance.
In time, of course, Patton's predictions will come true, and the world will have to live with the consequences of American gullibility

We have Franklin Roosevelt to thank for Russia’s dominance through the Cold War, and many of the problems we have today.
It was the Russians that defeated Nazi Germany. They build the most powerful army in the world, an army we would have had a very hard time stopping. How many would have died in that conflict. History would have been very different but the world might not look so different than it does today.

It was the Russians that defeated Nazi Germany. They build the most powerful army in the world, an army we would have had a very hard time stopping. How many would have died in that conflict. History would have been very different but the world might not look so different than it does today.

No Red China

No Korean War

No Vietnam War

That would have been the result of following Patton's views, instead of the pro-Stalin instructions followed by Franklin Roosevelt.

No Red China

No Korean War

No Vietnam War

That would have been the result of following Patton's views, instead of the pro-Stalin instructions followed by Franklin Roosevelt.
So Patton would have done what? Marched on Russia and then China for a bit of neo-con regime change? That worked so well for Napoleon and Hitler. Would we have nuked Russia and China? They are BIG countries and we didn't have many nukes.

Is China still communist? Seems a blend of communist, socialist, and capitalist.

Ironically we fought the Korean War to a draw and it is still a mess over there. We lost the Vietnam War and we are quite friendly with them; we trade and they don't threaten their neighbors.

No Red China

No Korean War

No Vietnam War

So Patton would have done what? Marched on Russia and then China for a bit of neo-con regime change? That worked so well for Napoleon and Hitler. Would we have nuked Russia and China? They are BIG countries and we didn't have many nukes.

Is China still communist? Seems a blend of communist, socialist, and capitalist.

Ironically we fought the Korean War to a draw and it is still a mess over there. We lost the Vietnam War and we are quite friendly with them; we trade and they don't threaten their neighbors.

516ad-4f1UL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

31kBnCWF%2B3L.jpg

No Red China

No Korean War

No Vietnam War

31kBnCWF%2B3L.jpg
Not reading that. Are you implying that Patton was assassinated?

No Red China

No Korean War

No Vietnam War

31kBnCWF%2B3L.jpg
Not reading that. Are you implying that Patton was assassinated?

Turns out that Coulter was correct again:

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

What did government school do to make Liberals so fearful of education???

Forum List

Back