The Role of Government in Maintaining a Well Regulated Militia!?!

WTF?
There aren't any MILITIA'S............Period.

YES, it does.
WHY did the founders include "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State?
On the first sentence?
It's called a preface.................one action or description based on the precondition.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE

Nowhere is there an exclusion of the right to keep and bear arms for anyone not in a militia and you cannot find one in the Constitution.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE
You keep ignoring the first part of the 2nd amendment.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State".

Nowhere is there an exclusion of the right to keep and bear arms for anyone not in a militia and you cannot find one in the Constitution.
Yes, there is, see above.

You keep ignoring the first part of the 2nd amendment.

Yes, there is, see above.
That is grammatical clause not a com[plete sentence.

Where does it say that only members of the militia have the right to keep and bear arms?

I know exactly where it says THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE so you tell me where it says the right of the m ilitia.

That is grammatical clause not a com[plete sentence.
I stated IN the FIRST sentence, not that the sentence was complete.
Where does it say that only members of the militia have the right to keep and bear arms?
I know exactly where it says THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE so you tell me where it says the right of the m ilitia.

Which, I explained earlier.
It's called a preface.................one action or description based on the precondition of another.
Able bodied men between the ages of 17 to 45 could be drafted into the militia.
Which means if they were signed up for the militia, they have every right to possess a firearm.
All others could be regulated.

I stated IN the FIRST sentence, not that the sentence was complete.

Which, I explained earlier.
It's called a preface.................one action or description based on the precondition of another.
Able bodied men between the ages of 17 to 45 could be drafted into the militia.
Which means if they were signed up for the militia, they have every right to possess a firearm.
All others could be regulated.
Now you quoted a clause not a sentence.

There is no period at the end of that clause.

And you still have not shown anywhere that the 2nd excludes people who are not in the militia from the right to keep and bear arms.

Now you quoted a clause not a sentence.
WTF?
It's IN the part of a complete sentence.
There is no period at the end of that clause.
NO shit, that means IT'S PART OF THE SENTENCE.
And you still have not shown anywhere that the 2nd excludes people who are not in the militia from the right to keep and bear arms.
IT doesn't, I already stated that.
They didn't prohibit them, nor did the 2nd amendment prohibit regulation.

WTF?
It's IN the part of a complete sentence.

NO shit, that means IT'S PART OF THE SENTENCE.

IT doesn't, I already stated that.
They didn't prohibit them, nor did the 2nd amendment prohibit regulation.

We already have enough regulation. The problem the gun laws that we do have are not enforced.

And you people seem to forget that the 2nd does not give anyone the right to fire a weapon wherever they want or to kill anyone for any reason.

regulate
verb [ T ]

UK

/ˈreɡ.jə.leɪt/ US

/ˈreɡ.jə.leɪt/

Add to word list
C1
to control something, especially by making it work in a particular way:
You can regulate the temperature in the house by adjusting the thermostat.
[ + question word ] Her mother strictly regulates how much TV she can watch.

NO, it doesn't
: to fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
regulate the pressure of a tire

No, it doesn't.
"must be adjusted so that the barrels shoot to the same point-of-aim"
It's called re-adjusting.
the people that wrote it says different,,

WTF?
There aren't any MILITIA'S............Period.

YES, it does.
WHY did the founders include "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State?
On the first sentence?
It's called a preface.................one action or description based on the precondition.
the first part is what we need,, the second part is why we need it and third is how we get it,,

We already have enough regulation. The problem the gun laws that we do have are not enforced.
They ARE enforced, on a traffic stop an officer will ask the person, license, registration, proof of insurance and do you have any weapons.
And you people seem to forget that the 2nd does not give anyone the right to fire a weapon wherever they want or to kill anyone for any reason.
Hmmmmm.
It doesn't say it doesn't, in the ENTIRE bill of rights.

They ARE enforced, on a traffic stop an officer will ask the person, license registration, proof of insurance and do you have any weapons.

Hmmmmm.
you dont have to answer if you have a weapon,,

it doesnt need to say it doesnt,, that would violate someone elses rights,,

so you cant explain how I am wrong so you go with a personal attack,,

you would do better if you remained silent,,
You're FOS.
"The first part is what we need,,"
We have the NG and the military, moron.

"the second part is why we need it".
You never know, the teabagger run states lead me to believe, you may have a point.

and third is how we get it".
Yeah, teabaggers tried that.

You're FOS.

You never know, the teabagger run states lead me to believe, you may have a point.

the first part is for emergencies before the NG or military can get there or protects us from the NG and military,, just like the fire extinguisher behind the glass you break in case of emergency,, imagine you broke the glass and there wasnt an extinguisher there,,,

I dont recall any tea baggers using guns,,,

the first part is for emergencies before the NG or military can get there or protects us from the NG and military,, just like the fire extinguisher behind the glass you break in case of emergency,, imagine you broke the glass and there wasnt an extinguisher there,,,
"the first part is for emergencies before the NG or military can get there or protects us from the NG and military"

SO................you think your semi-automatic pea shooter would stand up against a dozen or so military people with automatic weapons, hand grenades, etc.?
I dont recall any tea baggers using guns,,,
They do.

"the first part is for emergencies before the NG or military can get there or protects us from the NG and military"

SO................you think your semi-automatic pea shooter would stand up against a dozen or so military people with automatic weapons, hand grenades, etc.?

They do.
it took you a whole 30 minutes to come up with a stupid response

guess you forgot that military just got ran out of another country by civilians,,
that military hasnt won a war since the 40's

youre also assuming all the people in the military will kill fellow americans,,

all that doesnt really matter until you get the constitution changed,, so let me know when that happens,,

You're FOS.

Yees.... the military and paramilitry in Germany murdered 15 millon inncent men, women and children across Europe in just 6 years...

So no, we wont be giving up our guns based on your stupidity

They ARE enforced, on a traffic stop an officer will ask the person, license, registration, proof of insurance and do you have any weapons.

Hmmmmm.
They are not fucking enforced because every time a person who is legally prohibited from owning a gun is arrested the piece of shit criminal is not charged with a FUCKING FEDERAL CRIME as he should be.

And it states very clearly that the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights are not the only rights people possess it was just thought that those listed were of such importance that they needed to be specifically named.

There is no right of self defense in the Bill of Rights either so I suppose you think it doesn't exist right?

Forum List

Back