The right wingers are starting to lose it

The attacks on Harris are starting to get to the level of the ones on Hillary. How long before they will calim it was Harris in fact who ran a child sex ring out of the baement of a pizza joint.
It really is sad and pathetic to see how low they go... and the arguments are not even good ones. I’ve heard pure insanity just today. She’s not black, she’s not a woman, she’s not eligible because she’s an anchor baby. Come on people. Grow up!

"Kamala Harris is...ummm...a big meanie head...and I'm not gonna vote for her!"

- USMB conservatives

The attacks on Harris are starting to get to the level of the ones on Hillary. How long before they will calim it was Harris in fact who ran a child sex ring out of the baement of a pizza joint.

They've already started the birther thing on her.

So. They're still bitching about Trump's tax returns, something he isn't obligated to provide.

I don't care WHAT they do to her.

Cameltoe was too busy fcking her way to the top.
Wow, how original. You sure got her there!

Well doing it was the only way she got black DNA in her
Wow, another good one. You’re on a roll. The kids must love you on the playground huh?

So. They're still bitching about Trump's tax returns, something he isn't obligated to provide.

Didnt he say he was going to release them right after the “audit” was finished? What’s up with that?

Didnt he say he was going to release them right after the “audit” was finished? What’s up with that?

I don't know what's up with that, maybe he was just trying to get them off his back.

Well, you guys lost it four years ago, so it looks like they held up better than you did

The attacks on Harris are starting to get to the level of the ones on Hillary.

Nah, the evilness of the Kamala clown hasn't reached the level of the psycho princess yet
How long before they will calim it was Harris in fact who ran a child sex ring out of the baement of a pizza joint.

That's silly, sex with children doesn't help her political career and Kamala doesn't need a basement for a bj...

:coffee:

New Topics

Forum List

Back