The right was of course RIGHT. CDC finds no evidence of virus transmission in schools

They have also allowed, through judicial fiat, the unlawful broadening of the Constitution WITHOUT amendments, to the point where we really have no constitution.

The courts only judicial fiat was Marburry V Madison. the rest is purely statutory interpretation.

How come PROGS are making excuses for Xidon while directing attention on Trump? Perhaps they didn't get the message.

Reality: Nothing to it.
PROG: Blame Trump for it.

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

We can pack Wal-Mart but it's dangerous to have 10 people in a restaurant?
Bar owners have been eviscerated. We may never have bars or night clubs again.

These unintended consequences....

Yes we will but yes, you can't tell me 200 people in Wal Mart is OK but 15 in a bar is not.
Two hundred folks in a three acre walmart is a bit different than 15 people in a thousand square feet of bar. Then you have to throw in the facts that you can drink with a mask on and alcohol makes it less likely you'll wear one anyway....

The problem is those people are not spread all over Wal Mart. They are largely packed up front checking out.
Statistically unlikely.

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

Yes we will but yes, you can't tell me 200 people in Wal Mart is OK but 15 in a bar is not.
Two hundred folks in a three acre walmart is a bit different than 15 people in a thousand square feet of bar. Then you have to throw in the facts that you can drink with a mask on and alcohol makes it less likely you'll wear one anyway....

The problem is those people are not spread all over Wal Mart. They are largely packed up front checking out.
Statistically unlikely.

I remember last spring the farmers markets were shut down. It was too dangerous to go to an outside farmers market to buy lettuce but not to go to Wal Mart and buy it.

The people in Walmart don't get in each others faces. Every drinker has some opinion they want to share with whoever will listen.

Last edited:

Statistically unlikely.

I remember last spring the farmers markets were shut down. It was too dangerous to go to an outside farmers market to buy lettuce but not to go to Wal Mart and buy it.
Farmers markets were in full swing here. We were told it was safer because they were outside.

To try to reopen schools, Biden has asked Congress for $130 billion to offset costs and has promised better guidance from his administration on how to do so safely. President Donald Trump also pushed schools to open, though provided little guidance, data collection or funding to help them.

LOL
trump offered 150B to get schools to open a few months ago, foreigner.
yeah, sure. while trying to tie these funds to schools that open, and keep them from schools that do not. some solid guidance there.
Why would he give extra money, that is meant for schools to reopen, to schools that stay closed?
Did you even think that through, foreigner?
you should have asked this in july, when trump floated that turd.
This was just a few months ago.
Wrong again, foreigner.
sure, linkless wonder.
Trump's $1.8 trillion stimulus proposal faces opposition from Pelosi and Senate GOP - CNNPolitics

To try to reopen schools, Biden has asked Congress for $130 billion to offset costs and has promised better guidance from his administration on how to do so safely. President Donald Trump also pushed schools to open, though provided little guidance, data collection or funding to help them.

LOL

Offering and getting something done is two different things. Mitch wasn't going to pass things like this.

But you supported this without raising taxes to pay for it?
Here we go again :rolleyes:
Of COURSE i dont support govt going beyond its enumerated powers.

So Trump was wrong in doing this?
Yes. They all were.

So a country should do nothing to address the issues it faces?
I complimented trump when he closed down the borders. Which is about the only thing the fed gov has the power to do.
See, the federal govt shouldnt even have a lot of issues. Its supposed to be small. Anything beyond the enumerated powers are reserved to the states. Do you understand what means?

I understand that is how the Constitution was originally created BUT they allowed for amendments which we have enacted.
What amendments give the federal govt power to send individuals stimulus money, money to schools, money to states for failed governing etc?

LOL

Offering and getting something done is two different things. Mitch wasn't going to pass things like this.

Yes. They all were.

I complimented trump when he closed down the borders. Which is about the only thing the fed gov has the power to do.
See, the federal govt shouldnt even have a lot of issues. Its supposed to be small. Anything beyond the enumerated powers are reserved to the states. Do you understand what means?

I understand that is how the Constitution was originally created BUT they allowed for amendments which we have enacted.
What amendments give the federal govt power to send individuals stimulus money, money to schools, money to states for failed governing etc?

I addressed the question. I'm not teaching a class. Read and research it.

LOL

Yes. They all were.

There isnt any. But nice try :lol:

LOL

Yes. They all were.

And yet it happens and no one files any lawsuits. Every wonder why?

LOL

Yes. They all were.

Not a bit.

LOL

Yes. They all were.

Not a bit.

Maybe you should so you can quit being ignorant on the situation.

LOL

Yes. They all were.

Not a bit.

Yeah, im the "ignorant" one when you are claiming there are amendments that give the federal govt power to send citizens checks over a virus and regulate public schools :lol:

LOL

Yes. They all were.

Not a bit.

Yeah, im the "ignorant" one when you are claiming there are amendments that give the federal govt power to send citizens checks over a virus and regulate public schools :lol:

Yes, that would be correct. You are the ignorant one.

Statistically unlikely.

Yeah the evidence of that shit is EVERYWHERE. FACT, the Chinese/Bezos/Gates/Waltons supporting Demonicrats have had it out for small business for 30 years now, they simply upped their game under the disguise of COVID.

Actually it's right in the original constitution, in the general welfare clause.

Statistically unlikely.

Yeah the evidence of that shit is EVERYWHERE. FACT, the Chinese/Bezos/Gates/Waltons supporting Demonicrats have had it out for small business for 30 years now, they simply upped their game under the disguise of COVID.

Note your response. You note three major U.S. employers. Why are we blaming China for what they do?

LOL

Yes. They all were.

Not a bit.

Yes, that would be correct. You are the ignorant one.
But you just sit there and make up shit lol.
WTF this is ridiculous. Grow up.

Forum List

Back