The right was of course RIGHT. CDC finds no evidence of virus transmission in schools

BTW: the 16th amendment had no time limit imposed for ratification (like the 27th) . And with 42 states ratifying it (you only needed 37) it has been ratified.
They received RESPONSES from 42 states.

congresses power to exclude people from it's borders, is an inherent power.
They have a constitutional power to regulate naturalization.
That doesn't give them the power to exclude anybody from it's shores and borders. Only allows them to determine how they may become citizens.

What gives them the power to keep anybody from crossing the border? It's not an enumerated power, and you say implied powers don't exist, so that's not how.

congresses power to exclude people from it's borders, is an inherent power.
They have a constitutional power to regulate naturalization.
That doesn't give them the power to exclude anybody from it's shores and borders. Only allows them to determine how they may become citizens.

What gives them the power to keep anybody from crossing the border? It's not an enumerated power, and you say implied powers don't exist, so that's not how.
They have the constitutional authority to create legislation to fulfill their constitutional duties. Creating documented or Undocumented status would obviously be perfectly fine.

They have the constitutional authority to create legislation to fulfill their constitutional duties. Creating documented or Undocumented status would obviously be perfectly fine.

But that in no way gives them the power to exclude anybody from it's borders.

That is an inherent power, which you claim doesn't exist.

There is no enumerated power of congress to keep anybody from crossing it's borders, and taking up residence within it's territory.

BTW: the 16th amendment had no time limit imposed for ratification (like the 27th) . And with 42 states ratifying it (you only needed 37) it has been ratified.
They received RESPONSES from 42 states.

And only 4 are disputed by Benson, which still leaves 38 states ratifying it, where only 37 are needed.
38 states approved the amendment. He disputed those.
Check your math.

But that in no way gives them the power to exclude anybody from it's borders.

That is an inherent power, which you claim doesn't exist.

There is no enumerated power of congress to keep anybody from crossing it's borders, and taking up residence within it's territory.
Yes it does.

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

We can pack Wal-Mart but it's dangerous to have 10 people in a restaurant?
Bar owners have been eviscerated. We may never have bars or night clubs again.

These unintended consequences....

Yes we will but yes, you can't tell me 200 people in Wal Mart is OK but 15 in a bar is not.
Two hundred folks in a three acre walmart is a bit different than 15 people in a thousand square feet of bar. Then you have to throw in the facts that you can drink with a mask on and alcohol makes it less likely you'll wear one anyway....

The problem is those people are not spread all over Wal Mart. They are largely packed up front checking out.
Statistically unlikely.

I remember last spring the farmers markets were shut down. It was too dangerous to go to an outside farmers market to buy lettuce but not to go to Wal Mart and buy it.

Yeah the evidence of that shit is EVERYWHERE. FACT, the Chinese/Bezos/Gates/Waltons supporting Demonicrats have had it out for small business for 30 years now, they simply upped their game under the disguise of COVID.
I just told you guys that wasn't the case. Farmers markets were encouraged because they are outside.

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

Yes we will but yes, you can't tell me 200 people in Wal Mart is OK but 15 in a bar is not.
Two hundred folks in a three acre walmart is a bit different than 15 people in a thousand square feet of bar. Then you have to throw in the facts that you can drink with a mask on and alcohol makes it less likely you'll wear one anyway....

The problem is those people are not spread all over Wal Mart. They are largely packed up front checking out.
Statistically unlikely.

I remember last spring the farmers markets were shut down. It was too dangerous to go to an outside farmers market to buy lettuce but not to go to Wal Mart and buy it.

Yeah the evidence of that shit is EVERYWHERE. FACT, the Chinese/Bezos/Gates/Waltons supporting Demonicrats have had it out for small business for 30 years now, they simply upped their game under the disguise of COVID.
I just told you guys that wasn't the case. Farmers markets were encouraged because they are outside.

They were shut down in many places.

Statistically unlikely.

Can you provide evidence of that?

tenor.gif

Statistically unlikely.

Things were looking grim for the Hammonds and thousands of other small-scale growers across the state when farmers markets started to shut down or limit operations to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.

Beating the virus: Farmers markets and growers adjusting to COVID-19 restrictions - Virginia Mercury

Statistically unlikely.

Things were looking grim for the Hammonds and thousands of other small-scale growers across the state when farmers markets started to shut down or limit operations to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.

Beating the virus: Farmers markets and growers adjusting to COVID-19 restrictions - Virginia Mercury

Didn't happen here, that's all I can say. Don't know why they would have done it there.

Statistically unlikely.

Didn't happen here, that's all I can say. Don't know why they would have done it there.

That's the question.

So vaccinate the teachers and everything is solved. What's the delay?

Yeah no shit, blah blah blah blah blah!

Ah, but schools are important in PROG-speak.

Xidon lied, thousands of people died in PROG-speak. Oh wait.....

Xidon said another 200K would die in Nov. & Dec...........Xidon lied, not enough people died.

Not funny so much as predictable.
So why are children made to wear masks? Why are kids not going to school?

Quite a few of the students in my school district have contracted the virus at least once over the past year. They have been learning remotely, so most of them have gotten it at work or from friends and relatives.

Forum List

Back