The retarded NYC Mayor wants the residents of the city to wear TWO MASKS until atleast June LOL

Good on him. With 500,000 dead can never be too cautious.

Figure it out. he's guessing. that's not scientific. If you need a scientist to tell you to wear two masks, your just kidding yourself.

Two masks in an elevator and your still breathing the same air. A mask does deflect air flow to some extent, but in any close proximity your still breathing the same air as the person you are walking behind.
If your concerned, keeping distance would do more than mask wearing.

DeBozo beds this nightly:

042920mccray13jm.jpg

Subsequently they shat this:

DEBLASIO-MUG-SHOT.jpg

One can probably connect the dots and figure out why this is the unhappiest piece of shit on our planet.

They don't tell you that 95% of the deaths were
obese, heavy smokers, with poor diets, most with pre-existing conditions, and/or any combination of them.. Also it's my theory that people who get annual flu shots weakening their own immune systems are among these large numbers.

But Fauci and the left will blame Trump.

I always knew Deblasio was retarded

Funny how all these people keep telling everyone to wear all these masks. Who's paying for all of them? Where is everyone getting them from? Why hasn't Biden come out with a website where you can get online and order boxes of them sent to your house?

obese, heavy smokers, with poor diets, most with pre-existing conditions, and/or any combination of them.. Also it's my theory that people who get annual flu shots weakening their own immune systems are among these large numbers.

Tramp is to blame for all the deaths.

Tramp is to blame for all the deaths.
Sure lying shill,trump is to blame for all the murderous actions of your hero cuomo.whatever asswipe.

Why aren't they calling for this numbskull to be recalled? Are the people of NY that stupid?

Are the people of NY that stupid?

Simple answer. Most are. Those who are not have left or are seriously considering leaving.

One problem is most people in NY are democrats and dislike republicans. At this time it is hard to find a half way decent democrat to run the Big Apple. Competent democrats are an endangered species and are about to be extinct as the Democratic Party is corrupt and batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back