Why don't people in the Middle East want to get rich?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
A large number of them seem to only want to bomb themselves and others. Why don't they want to be rich?

Depends on the nation. Some oil rich Gulf states spread their oil wealth by paying large stipends to their citizens to the point that they don't have to work. Foreigners do most of the labor. For all practical purposes, those people are already rich.

Other nations are highly capitalistic, like Egypt. Plenty of people run businesses there, and some of them get rich.

A large number of them seem to only want to bomb themselves and others. Why don't they want to be rich?
Life is so miserable under their religious leaders rules---that they just want to die and go to heaven to get their pain over with.

Life is so miserable under their religious leaders rules---that they just want to die and go to heaven to get their pain over with.
Jews got it good!!
New cars
Big free houses
New PS 5
First to get vaccine

That is a whole rabbit hole to dive into.:D
Like when Rumsfeld sold anthrax weapons to Saddam in 1983.

Exactly, a big part of the problem in the Middle East is because of our governments interventions and drug running and CIA not to mention the hunger for oil.
I was in Israel in the summer of 2009 !!

Jews got it good!!
New cars
Big free houses
New PS 5
First to get vaccine

As I told you my dad's best friend is Jewish and he was one of the first to get the Covid Jab. My dad couldn't talk him out of it either. You's are hard headed. :D I don't think he has the PS5 and he don't have new cars or a big house.

I have the PS5, only because my girlfriend bought it for me. I don't know what she was thinking. :auiqs.jpg:You can have my Covid jab. Actually my work was giving them out last week. I turned that shite down and told them to stick it up their own arses.:D

Exactly, a big part of the problem in the Middle East is because of our governments interventions and drug running and CIA not to mention the hunger for oil.

That is one place I have never been. I am really attracted though to girls from Israel, them and Irish gals. :D

That is one place I have never been. I am really attracted though to girls from Israel, them and Irish gals. :D
It’s impossible to change a Jews mind !!
Israeli girls are kind of demanding

Ireland rains 90 percent of the time as Israel has Florida weather with less rain

It’s impossible to change a Jews mind !!
Israeli girls are kind of demanding

That is the truth. :D

It all started off watching an Adam Sandler movie, but I can't remember her name but when I looked her up, she was from Israel. Maybe you know what movie I am thinking off. You would never forget her if you seen her.

It’s never good enough for a Jew !!
Food has too much dressing or too little
The food is too cold or hot
It was overcooked for 40 seconds
It was under cooked for 30 sec

Ireland rains 90 percent of the time as Israel has Florida weather with less rain

Florida weather is great! I guess I would have to figure out what is more important. Red heads who are half crazy or good weather with girls that are demanding.:auiqs.jpg:

Depends on the nation. Some oil rich Gulf states spread their oil wealth by paying large stipends to their citizens to the point that they don't have to work. Foreigners do most of the labor. For all practical purposes, those people are already rich.

Other nations are highly capitalistic, like Egypt. Plenty of people run businesses there, and some of them get rich.

Most of the Gulf States cut out the large stipends 40 years ago.

Florida weather is great! I guess I would have to figure out what is more important. Red heads who are half crazy or good weather with girls that are demanding.:auiqs.jpg:
Israel is 100 percent Walled up !!
They have massive walls between them and Arabs and the walls have snipers , drones , tanks and land mines

Most of the Gulf States cut out the large stipends 40 years ago.
You I don’t like !!!

Forum List

Back