The Result of Two Years of trump And Right Wing Attacking Ilhan Omar

Keep it up trump and you right wingers.

You're helping to reelect Congress woman Omar.

If the primary is any indication, the republican doesn't have a chance. Omar will stay in DC for at least another two years. If you people keep up the attacks she will stay in DC for as long as she wants. She may even eventually be elected Senator of MN.

View attachment 395548

She'll win anyway.
The cunning runt cheats!
(Did I have the 'C' and 'R' letters in the right place?).

Trump says so many very stupid things that it becomes impossible for his underlings to defend him

If the primary is any indication, the republican doesn't have a chance. Omar will stay in DC for at least another two years. If you people keep up the attacks she will stay in DC for as long as she wants. She may even eventually be elected Senator of MN.

View attachment 395548
Racists will never change.
neither will cowardly posters.....

View attachment 395548

And neither will dumbasses like you.

View attachment 395548

No they won't.

Thankfully they are too stupid to know that their attacks and smear efforts have only backfired to result in Omar being in the congress for as long as she wants.

They are too stupid to realize they are getting the exact opposite results they wanted thus they will continue to ensure she will stay in office as long as she wants to be there.

Who wants her defeated ?

Not me.

I want AOC/Omar and the other shitbags in the squad to stay. I also want Nancy Botox and Max Waters to stay.

They are some of the biggest help to the republicans in terms of "who's in charge ?" that I know of.

View attachment 395548
I know. All of the Progs who left areas where Black people live. What frauds!

Forum List

Back