The Republican ignorance on abortion

Limbaugh wasn't out raping, murdering or stealing from people. He was sitting behind some desk, at his home. I'm not a Limbaugh fan. But he didn't physically create victims.

"Before his own problems became public, Limbaugh had decried drug use and abuse and mocked President Clinton for saying he had not inhaled when he tried marijuana. He often made the case that drug crimes deserve punishment.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995."

Limbaugh wasn't out raping, murdering or stealing from people. He was sitting behind some desk, at his home. I'm not a Limbaugh fan. But he didn't physically create victims.

And the reply I replied to simply stated "drug addicts". You then replied that the list I replied to were people harming others.

Please read before replying.

How did this moronic thread stay in “politics” when it doesn’t even pass a sniff test for “clean start?”

Mods don't care on the rare occasion they visit a thread.
That may be true. I called this thread what it is — but did it ON the thread. I guess if it isn’t reported, maybe mods don’t even notice this kind of crap.

Last edited:
Yes, he has no right when it comes to thew abortion issue which is bupkis, so it comes down to the woman and her CHOICE to allow entrance into her baby maker.
So men can “sow their seed “ with abandon.

And women bear all the responsibility.

Yes. That is the Republican position

Read context. I replied to one who did.
You implied I said something like that, and I called you on it. Now, instead of having some character, and admitting I never said such things, you try and act like you were talking to someone else. Pro tip; if you quote me, talk to me, not some innocuous poster who may, or may not exist….mkay?

So men can “sow their seed “ with abandon.

And women bear all the responsibility.

Yes. That is the Republican position
The woman’s responsibility starts with opening her legs….Now, if a man gets a woman pregnant, is he responsible? You bet…But, so is the woman.

You implied I said something like that, and I called you on it. Now, instead of having some character, and admitting I never said such things, you try and act like you were talking to someone else. Pro tip; if you quote me, talk to me, not some innocuous poster who may, or may not exist….mkay?

It's what I replied to which started the genocide discussion.

The woman’s responsibility starts with opening her legs….Now, if a man gets a woman pregnant, is he responsible? You bet…But, so is the woman.
HE ain't gonna get preggers

It's what I replied to which started the genocide discussion.
Good grief, must I always waste time with you idiots showing you what you said? And to whom?

Now show me where I’ve ever advocated shooting someone in the back of the head, or don’t and brand yourself a lying POS.

If, proves once again to be a most powerful word. If.

You’re right, let me amend that statement as follows:

Well, all I know is pretty much all of the lefty’s here don’t see it as a baby, so, becasue the left believes in guilt by association, then we could say that all lefty’s are guilty of that thought.

So…those of you who are lefty’s, no special treatment for you! Not until it comes out of the body”

Lol, why the down votes on my comments…what, you lefty’s aren’t willing to stand by your beliefs? What’s the problem, ahh you DO want it both ways. You want it to not be a baby when it suits you, but it is a baby when it benefits you.

I see….

Well, all I know is pretty much all of the lefty’s here don’t see it as a baby, and if we go by the lefts idea of guilt by association, then we could say that all lefty’s are guilty of that thought.

So…if you are a lefty…no special treatment for you! Not until it comes out of the body.
And the lefty's also see men in dresses as women.

Does it not seem that the Republicans just don't to win elections. Maybe they enjoy the campaigning and mud slinging more than actually governing. Their stance on abortion sure seems to bear that out.

By a large majority, Americans do not support legislation restriction a woman's right to choose. Why haven't Republicans got the message? They continue to support the phony pro-life indicted Donald Trump who demonstrated his total disregard for women by appointing anti-abortion judges. Look at hard core conservative Kansas who failed to pass a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion.

Look at "Don't say gay" Ron DeSantis, widely loved by Republicans and viewed as a successor to Donald Trump. Last night he slinks back into Florida from a campaign trip and signs a bill into law that further restricts already restricted abortion access in Florida. And, he did it in the dark of night behind closed doors.

Well, thank goodness the Republicans learned nothing from their 2022 election failures and seem hell bent on losing bigly to Democrats in 2024.

President biden could do no better if he wanted to.
If the Left wore masks for two years to stop COVID, why can't they wear condoms to stop pregnancies?

Should the anti-condomers be mandated to wear them?

rwytnwtwdyxa1.jpg

Forum List

Back