The Republic is saved! reparations for African descendants of slaves has passed the California Assembly

" A proposal to establish a task force to study and prepare recommendations for how to give reparations to African Americans passed the California Assembly on Thursday. "

Wake me when there is some real action about to happen.
You obviously need to hurry up and get there, where you don't miss out on those reparations from a bunch of folks (and a state) that never had slaves!!!!:itsok:

Newsom must sign asap!

Oh good. Some black people are now going to vote themselves free money and some guilty white liberals will try to give it to them! At least the jap-americans were repaid for actual injury done to them. Now when it doesn't pass, they can denounce all voting against it as racists!

" A proposal to establish a task force to study and prepare recommendations for how to give reparations to African Americans passed the California Assembly on Thursday. "

You obviously need to hurry up and get there, where you don't miss out on those reparations from a bunch of folks (and a state) that never had slaves!!!!:itsok:

You obviously need to reexamine the myths you have been told and neglected to research.

"California’s proslavery Democrats passed a fugitive slave law in 1852 that vitiated the state's constitutional prohibition against enslavement. It allowed whites to keep slaves they had already brought into California as long as they eventually transported them back to the South. The state thus treated escaped slaves as fugitives to be forcibly returned into bondage. "

Seriously. We haven't even had millionaire Spike Lee go into Appalachia to explain to the destitute coal miners why they owe him money.

Newsom must sign asap!

Oh good. Some black people are now going to vote themselves free money and some guilty white liberals will try to give it to them! At least the jap-americans were repaid for actual injury done to them. Now when it doesn't pass, they can denounce all voting against it as racists!
I'm just wondering what will happen when they try to tax the illegals in order to pay blacks for not being their slaves...
giphy.gif

Amen Brother--Amen --free at last ---free at last
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry he home x 2

You obviously need to reexamine the myths you have been told and neglected to research.

"California’s proslavery Democrats passed a fugitive slave law in 1852 that vitiated the state's constitutional prohibition against enslavement. It allowed whites to keep slaves they had already brought into California as long as they eventually transported them back to the South. The state thus treated escaped slaves as fugitives to be forcibly returned into bondage. "
Damn, boy...

You must have slipped up there...

California’s proslavery Democrats passed a fugitive slave law in 1852 that vitiated the state's constitutional prohibition against enslavement. It allowed whites to keep slaves they had already brought into California as long as they eventually transported them back to the South. The state thus treated escaped slaves as fugitives to be forcibly returned into bondage. "

So you finally admitted that the DEMOCRATS (the party YOU SUPPORT) was PROSLAVERY!!!

Does this mean that you owe yourself reparations???

:abgg2q.jpg:

Mexifornia has baited in and recruited all of Mexicos human trash...the super shithole might as well bait in all the blacks from around the nation...Mexifornia is FUCKED!

Damn, boy...

California’s proslavery Democrats passed a fugitive slave law in 1852 that vitiated the state's constitutional prohibition against enslavement. It allowed whites to keep slaves they had already brought into California as long as they eventually transported them back to the South. The state thus treated escaped slaves as fugitives to be forcibly returned into bondage. "

So you finally admitted that the DEMOCRATS (the party YOU SUPPORT) was PROSLAVERY!!!

Who told you I slipped up or that I was a dem?

Damn, boy...

Damn you people always have your hand out for someone else's money. Take note, I used an apostrophe, see how that works?

Damn, boy...

Damn you people always have your hand out for someone else's money. Take note, I used an apostrophe, see how that works?
You must be a retard if you think back pay is someone elses money.

Damn, boy...

Back pay? That's a new one. Fuck off thief.

Damn, boy...

Back pay? That's a new one. Fuck off thief.
Yep. Back pay. If not for Black people you would living in a failed european penal colony.

Forum List

Back