This restores my faith in humanity (sometimes you can get truth in unexpected places)

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
When you have so many people who think and react in a herd-like way, or automatically believe and regurgitate the mainstream narrative, it is a breath of fresh air to see that independent thinkers and truth seekers do exist.

Here we have a hardcore vegan and feminist (Freelee the Banana girl) who is going against what the majority in her circles believe, by sharing her view on BLM and everything that's going on recently. This will probably bring her major backlash, and lots of "unfollows," but as she says in the video, she doesn't care, she only cares about speaking the truth.

FTR, I may not agree with everything she says here, but the reason I'm sharing this is to make the point that truth should always come first. Even if it means going against what most in your circle believe, or risking losing followers.

I know this is a long video and most here probably won't watch the whole thing, but if you have time, here you go:

Tef1.PNG

When you have so many people who think and react in a herd-like way, or automatically believe and regurgitate the mainstream narrative, it is a breath of fresh air to see that independent thinkers and truth seekers do exist.

Here we have a hardcore vegan and feminist (Freelee the Banana girl) who is going against what the majority in her circles believe, by sharing her view on BLM and everything that's going on recently. This will probably bring her major backlash, and lots of "unfollows," but as she says in the video, she doesn't care, she only cares about speaking the truth.

FTR, I may not agree with everything she says here, but the reason I'm sharing this is to make the point that truth should always come first. Even if it means going against what most in your circle believe, or risking losing followers.

I know this is a long video and most here probably won't watch the whole thing, but if you have time, here you go:

Is she bouncing on a Sybian?

I don't know what a Sybian is? But I'm pretty sure she's bouncing on one of those exercise balls. lol

I don't know what a Sybian is? But I'm pretty sure she's bouncing on one of those exercise balls. lol

Couldnt find a safe for work pic.
But I'll leave it at this......girls seem to love it!!!

Just as I thought, the backlash has begun.

This particular YouTuber seems to think she's very "educated" while believing every mainstream narrative that is spoonfed to her. :rolleyes: (FTR, I don't disagree with everything she's saying, just her politics overall and her worldview and that she's brainwashed by the TV)

Forum List

Back