The Republic is saved! reparations for African descendants of slaves has passed the California Assembly

Yep. Back pay. If not for Black people you would living in a failed european penal colony.
So would you, but you would be getting slaughtered by the thin-nosed guys or some other brutal abuse, and speaking in clicks.

We can play that game all day.

No I wouldnt. If Black people were never brought to the US I would be in Africa and part of one of many great dynasties.

Yep. Back pay. If not for Black people you would living in a failed european penal colony.
So would you, but you would be getting slaughtered by the thin-nosed guys or some other brutal abuse, and speaking in clicks.

No I wouldnt. If Black people were never brought to the US I would be in Africa and part of one of many great dynasties.
There's that good of a market for huts made out of cow shit???

There's that good of a market for huts made out of cow shit???
Not sure but there is a great market for gold, salt, and education.

So will the Mormons get back,
Nauvoo Illinois,
Kirtland , Ohio and
Independence Missouri?
Yep, after which they must give it back to the Indians, after which the Indians have to give it back to God.

Then off to the moon

Mexifornia has baited in and recruited all of Mexicos human trash...the super shithole might as well bait in all the blacks from around the nation...Mexifornia is FUCKED!
and yet you are still there.....lol....

I am...along with millions of others with an escape plan.
This is why you remain broke and fucked up in the game.
Haha...yet here I sit, my backyard is the Pacific Ocean, I watch pods of porpoises swim by with my naked eye while you listen to police helicopters circle the hood full of street beasts day and night.

Mexifornia has baited in and recruited all of Mexicos human trash...the super shithole might as well bait in all the blacks from around the nation...Mexifornia is FUCKED!
and yet you are still there.....lol....

I am...along with millions of others with an escape plan.
This is why you remain broke and fucked up in the game.
Haha...yet here I sit, my backyard is the Pacific Ocean, I watch pods of porpoises swim by with my naked eye while you listen to police helicopters circle the hood full of street beasts day and night.

Enjoy your skin cancer.

" A proposal to establish a task force to study and prepare recommendations for how to give reparations to African Americans passed the California Assembly on Thursday. "

Wake me when there is some real action about to happen.
You want cash or investment in the communities? What do reparations look like, to you?

Maine did it with Native Americans but we have a grand total of less than ten thousand Native Americans in two tribes, administered from three small reservations, and their heritage was already confirmed by the tribal censuses.

" A proposal to establish a task force to study and prepare recommendations for how to give reparations to African Americans passed the California Assembly on Thursday. "

You want cash or investment in the communities? What do reparations look like, to you?

Maine did it with Native Americans but we have a grand total of less than ten thousand Native Americans in two tribes, administered from three small reservations, and their heritage was already confirmed by the tribal censuses.
And zero blacks.

There should be cash no doubt but there are other things that would benefit even more like real estate grants, tax moratoriums, and educational grants. Real estate is a transferable asset which would help lessen the wealth gap. When the US gets serious about reparations there are a host of more qualified people they can speak with on what it should look like and why. As MLK once said....

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK

good to hear Maine has paid reparations to the NA's

Newsom must sign asap!

Reperation = one way ticket back to Africa and loss of citizenship.

Ever see ANY other ethnic group cry like this?

How about the American Indian. Slaughter them, take their land, put them in boxes vs their sacred circles (why tipi meant so much), put on them res with none of the promised food, Then a permanent res on the shittiest land available. Hear them cry 24/7? Early 90's then built a res (govt) with small houses and oil heat. Problem was there were no oil burners to fire the furnaces. I worked HVAC at the time, saw it first hand. They were feeding wood in the hole where the burner was supposed to go, not whining like the "descendants of slaves who never worked a day in their lives.

Newsom must sign asap!

But as quick as they make out the checks a bill comes into CA for damages to Business owners during the many riots to be collected from those receiving reperations, in behalf of todays victims and descendents of previous decades of vandalized looted business owners.
-oops!
43kjnf.jpg

And zero blacks.
Nah, there's a few up here. But what's that got to do with it?

Forum List

Back