The report of prison conditions for the January 6 protesters

Got it. So you are OK if I kick down the door to your house and ransack the place as long as I am not "armed".
Be the last door you kicked down. So, clown, you're saying people live there then? Lol

The DEmocrats criminal syndicate sent them there to be killed in one fashion or another. D.C. is run by Democrats, who of course only pay lip service to 'humane treatment' of prisoners or anybody else in our out of jails. They only have to appease Burb Brats and Pelosi or FEinstein, not 'little people'.

June 2015: https://www.washlaw.org/pdf/conditions_of_confinement_report.PDF

The appalling conditions of confinement in D.C. prison facilities, especially in light of their disproportionate impact on African-Americans, are a key criminal justice and civil rights issue in Washington DC. This is the third in a series of reports focusing on criminal justice reform and civil rights issues by the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.

[snip]

The D.C. Jail’s physical condition is alarming. Inspection reports by the D.C. Department of Health (DOH) have identified numerous violations of established correctional and public health standards, as well as structural and mechanical problems that are “serious to extremely serious.”

[snip]

Suicide prevention practices in the D.C. Jail are “in need of immediate corrective action.”

[snip]

Correctional officers may not have been provided sufficient training. A theme running throughout prior reports is that some of the District’s correctional officers have not been provided modern, effective training.

[snip]

Numerous parts of the medical facility were deemed “dirty” or “damaged” and there was “a sewer odor” in some of the rooms

Inmates were still complaining of that sewer smell FIVE YEARS LATER. But they are negroes, so who gives a shit, amiright?

And again, D.C. is run by blacks, you idiot piece of shit.

You just don't get it.

Show me the leftard mayors in the SAME jail for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism.
It would not hurt my feelings, but I don't look for it to happen.

It would not hurt my feelings, but I don't look for it to happen.
Exactly.

You have identified the problem.

There is a blatantly overt FAILURE to apply the law equally and fairly - which is a cornerstone of our society and our political system.

As long as that goes on (which is the political weaponization of law and justice, by definition), leftards are on my shit list and I'm going to do everything I can to bring them down and keep them away from the reins of power.

Study the French revolution, you'll understand why I see things this way.

Frederic Bastiat was all over the leftard assclowns more than 150 years ago. The Stalinism long preceded Stalin, it's an.evil that reappears every 80 years or so, like PennyWise the Clown.

All across the country.

It's really sad you are just now noticing. And very revealing.
Brother you are on the wrong side of history. I’m saying and many others are saying if a Black Lives Matter protester illegally entered the government building(happened during riots over the summer of 2020 a few times.) for trespassing maybe they should get a few weeks in jail if that. That’s how I feel and I’m against Black Lives Matter.

I get it you are against Donald Trump supporters that is your right as an American ….although you’re Ukrainian right? Now here you are justifying this inhumane brutal savage treatment of Americans who simply walked into the capital building(The doors were left open there’s all sorts of reported issues where undercover cops motivated this thing on j 6.) on January 6 and were staring at the statues , respecting the capital building , peacefully walking around with police officers praying with police officers like the shaman was. No human no Christian no man could ever called himself a Christian and justify locking away somebody who peacefully walked around the capitol building.

Contrast this with the BLM supporters burning down government buildings, burning down police buildings. Some guy in Buffalo a BLM rioter tried to set City Hall on fire in 2020 . There was billions of dollars in looting of businesses in the summer of 2020 by blm.

patriotic Americans are sick and tired of the hypocrisy. Just support equality among men OK blacks and whites are equal in America. My goodness that this has to be said it’s disgraceful but all of these anti-Trump people are totally brainwashed they are on the wrong side of history they just want to punish people because they support Donald Trump. They believe the big lie that a group of 100 people could overturn the US government. What the hell in order to overthrow the US government you need an army with jets and tanks and probably nuclear weapons.

Going by the logic of the far left there’s far more of an argument that BLM was trying to overthrow the government in 2020 with all of the murderers and billions of dollars in damage they caused, the damage to government buildings and police buildings.

Now if you’re talking about a Black Lives Matter supporter or January 6 supporter who clocked a police officer in the face that’s a different story. We’re not talking about that. Peaceful BLM protesters and peaceful January 6 protesters do not deserve to languish in jail that is sickening and inhumane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back