the reign of a racist,,,

GodHates.jpg

i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,
Well said.

And that’s the problem: Trump supporters sticking their heads in the sand.
STFUdonny.gif

i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,
Right on sista! Word up! I'm a 73 year old white guy. Trump never had my support but until recently I was an anomality as a demographic . I believe that is no longer the case. Seniors are wising up to his bullshit, his pathetic lack of leadership, his threat to many democratic institutions and so much more
He's only a threat to degenerate pederasts...I'll leave it at that.

How "near to death"? Will you die when he wins again and stop stealing oxygen?

Eat a dick, grandma.

You're 71? Well, look at the bright side. You don't have to worry for too much longer...

View attachment 360141
What are you? Apparently some nasty, disturbed juvenile delinquent and not a very bright one at that . Eat dick? Really have some fucking respect. And I'll tell you another thing. You punks who have your heads up T-Rumps fat ass and refuse to take this virus thing seriously have less time left than us old folks.

"Eat dick? Really have some fucking respect."

Okay, the OP might be a Bull Dyke so eating dick wouldn't be her thing or whatever.
That is about as stupid gets!!

You’re a 71 year old woman. One would think that by now you would have learned a woman’s proper place in the world.

One hint: It’s NOT commenting on politics.

The only racism in this country is found in the democrat party.........all of their core groups are openly and proudly racist, and bill clinton and barak obama call the worst racists in the country.....actual racists.......good friends and allies, and mentors...

You don't know what you are talking about.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 360142

Where did you get that...I would like to have that for my collection......

^^^^ This:

View attachment 360142

Where did you get that...I would like to have that for my collection......

I found it on Google Images a few years ago, feel free to Copy and Save It to use.

The only racism in this country is found in the democrat party.........all of their core groups are openly and proudly racist, and bill clinton and barak obama call the worst racists in the country.....actual racists.......good friends and allies, and mentors...

You don't know what you are talking about.

Exactly, and their mindless little minions like that ass crack Mac1958 who perpetuate the divisive rhetoric and then piss and moan about divisiveness would lose their only weapon in a political argument if people stopped looking at each other in terms of race. If we were allowed to homogenize and just be Americans, the DNC would cease to exist. Leftists prefer to keep our society enraged with one another and keep their power.

Didnt you just say that?
Sounds like you and Hidin Biden have something in common.

Didnt you just say that?
Sounds like you and Hidin Biden have something in common.
Maybe it's Jill Biden...

She can't exactly be playing with a fuckin full deck either if she's still married to a sociopath that actually grabbed a woman by the snatch.

Last edited:
Who is this.......really?

You’re a 71 year old woman. One would think that by now you would have learned a woman’s proper place in the world.

One hint: It’s NOT commenting on politics.
Holy Shit! Seriously!!??

Fuck you very much.

1. I do not know whether we are experiencing the "reign of a racist."

2. The word "racist" has been so debased in recent years that it means different things to different people.

3. I DO know, however, that President Trump a while back opined that the United States of America would be better off with immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries (for which he used a vulgar term. He was wrong to use that term. There is no need to unnecessarily hurt people's feelings).

4. Some people agree with President Trump's opinion.

5. I voted for President Trump in 2016.

6. I plan to vote for him in 2020.

7. But I think that the Democratic candidate (whoever s/he is on November 3) will win in a landslide.

Forum List

Back