the reign of a racist,,,

i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,

Poor thing. You probably won't live long enough to see another Democrat President.

:auiqs.jpg:

The OP could be a Bot, it just posted the SAME OP in the Politics section and like the OP it posted here in General Discussion it is NOT responding to ANY posts, which is the sign of a Bot.
i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,
Hmmm

[IMG alt="OldLady"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/56/56127.jpg?1589730024[/IMG]
OldLady
Diamond Member

JoinedNov 16, 2015Messages61,918Reaction score13,791Points2,220
Today at 8:36 PM
It's been quite the social experiment. Fun at times. Met some nice people.
I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

ThanksQuoteReply

I don't think the OP is OL as I commented I think the OP is a Bot.
could be the same thing in her case,,,

You will see trump supporters here prove he has tapped in to a Nazi type mindset where it doesn’t matter that their putin broke the law or even if he rigs an election.

We need to vote. not sit home. Not fall for thei4 crap. Republicans know they have all the way up to election night to convince people to vote for trump again.

If you want trump to replace rbg stay home or vote for trump

Eat a dick, grandma.

You're 71? Well, look at the bright side. You don't have to worry for too much longer...

View attachment 360141
What are you? Apparently some nasty, disturbed juvenile delinquent and not a very bright one at that . Eat dick? Really ? Have some fucking respect. And I'll tell you another thing. You punks who have your heads up T-Rumps fat ass and refuse to take this virus thing seriously have less time left than us old folks.

Hey, the dumb bitch comes here and calls everyone who disagrees with her a "disgrace"?

Fuck her, and fuck you.

Douchebag...

You will see trump supporters here prove he has tapped in to a Nazi type mindset where it doesn’t matter that their putin broke the law or even if he rigs an election.

We need to vote. not sit home. Not fall for thei4 crap. Republicans know they have all the way up to election night to convince people to vote for trump again.

If you want trump to replace rbg stay home or vote for trump
it’s true. And any news that doesn’t fit your way of thinking is fake news. You deny science.

Eat a dick, grandma.

You're 71? Well, look at the bright side. You don't have to worry for too much longer...

View attachment 360141
What are you? Apparently some nasty, disturbed juvenile delinquent and not a very bright one at that . Eat dick? Really ? Have some fucking respect. And I'll tell you another thing. You punks who have your heads up T-Rumps fat ass and refuse to take this virus thing seriously have less time left than us old folks.

Hey, the dumb bitch comes here and calls everyone who disagrees with her a "disgrace"?

Fuck her, and fuck you.

Douchebag...
You are a disgrace. Did you want her to sugar coat it? Deplorables

Eat a dick, grandma.

View attachment 360141

Fuck her, and fuck you.

Douchebag...
You are a disgrace. Did you want her to sugar coat it? Deplorables

Fuck off, dipshit.

If she's not going to sugar coat it, why the fuck should I?

Oh, wait, you're an idiot lib. Hypocrisy is your stock in trade...

Eat a dick, grandma.

View attachment 360141

Fuck her, and fuck you.

Douchebag...
You don't strike me as being all that bright. You seem to be totally incapable to formulating any sort of halfwat intelligent retort. You should be able to articulate your position a little better than an angry 13 year old

You don't strike me as being all that bright. You seem to be totally incapable to formulating any sort of halfwat intelligent retort. You should be able to articulate your position a little better than an angry 13 year old

Really?

You know, you might be right, because I've no clue what a "halfwat" is.

If you're going to suggest that someone's stupid, you'd better make damn sure that you're not proving the same about yourself in the process...

Let me a guess a hit and run? Haha

Welcome to the site young lady. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our little place on the web.
She lasted 1 paragraph that she could never back up.. haha hit and run

Well said.

And that’s the problem: Trump supporters sticking their heads in the sand.

Forum List

Back