THE REASON I respect all great Americans for not voting in the establishment's popularity contest

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
THE REASON I salute and respect all great Americans for not voting in the establishment's hosted elections is because not voting in their circus is like being on a hunger strike when all they offer on the menu is BS or PS: when you vote, you only give legitimacy to their staged elections, it's the same if I would set up a ballot next to my chicken house, write my name on the piece of wood, pour some bread crumbs and every time a chicken steps on my ballot he votes for me, only to make it more serious, I would try to get others to participate in these elections, since the more people participate, the more legitimate the elections appear: as we know, on the US ballots, they have buttons for the few pre selected candidates, and in many cases they don't even have a write in option, which is not really important, because it's not like there is any united opposition anyway, the establishment controls opposition by LEADING it, by hijacking and derailing anti establishment movements, and creating new ones, by paying career politicians on the mass media to criticize the establishment as long as they have the understanding not to go too far and to offer any meaningful solution to the problems they complain about

People in America and other so called democratic and prosperous nations are well aware that there needs to be a real change in the political system; Outside the mass media they are also well aware of what happens when a nation decides to take a stand alone against the control of international bankers - recent examples include Eastern Ukraine, Saddam's Iraq, Gadhafi's Libya, and Syria. more: New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order

THE REASON I salute and respect all great Americans for not voting in the establishment's hosted elections

Yea but voting is the ticket that allows people the right to bitch about politics. No vote, don't bitch.

Though I am starting to wonder why I bother some time. And I have been voting ever since the COTUS amendment to allow 18 YOs the right to vote.

Yea but voting is the ticket that allows people the right to bitch about politics. No vote, don't bitch.
Though I am starting to wonder why I bother some time. And I have been voting ever since the COTUS amendment to allow 18 YOs the right to vote.
While it may be true that voters in America are for the most part those who complain the most about politicians they elect, nonetheless, those of us who no longer participate in the popularity contest AKA "democratic elections" also have the right to express our opinions, I have no clue where you got your idea about rights and tickets?

Though I am starting to wonder why I bother some time. And I have been voting ever since the COTUS amendment to allow 18 YOs the right to vote.[/QUOTE

]While it may be true that voters in America are for the most part those who complain the most about politicians they elect, nonetheless, those of us who no longer participate in the popularity contest AKA "democratic elections" also have the right to express our opinions, I have no clue where you got your idea about rights and tickets?

Rights and tickets eh? Ever heard of a "metaphor"? Just curious.

Yessiree people who do not vote can say whatever they want about politicians. And people like me who vote consistently will always ask; did you vote? And when people like you say no, I didn't bother, then people like me wonder what the fuck are you bitching about. You don't even TRY to make somethings better.

It is the TRYING that counts.

Rights and tickets eh? Ever heard of a "metaphor"? Just curious.

Yessiree people who do not vote can say whatever they want about politicians. And people like me who vote consistently will always ask; did you vote? And when people like you say no, I didn't bother, then people like me wonder what the fuck are you bitching about. You don't even TRY to make somethings better.

It is the TRYING that counts.
My father did not vote in USSR elections, but he was a political prisoner. I believe he played a bigger role in getting rid of soviet regime than US politicians or USSR voters

And your name says everything we need to know about you

Forum List

Back