CDZ The "really" woke

I had to look up the term too. And honestly, I don't disagree with what it stands for. Where I do disagree is all the damn Karen's that have infiltrated it and dropped from something like a Master's degree to graduating into middle school.
All the damn whiners who have so much privilege, life so good, that they have to pretend to care about other feelings. Like I said above, they actually will tell someone they're offended for them. Even though the one they're talking to, didn't even get offended. It's crazy.
Seriously, I was watching a youtube the other day where a cop was called to check on a young black girl who was said to be upset and suicidal. She was apparently walking out in front of cars trying to kill herself. When the white cop showed up, he was trying to find out what was going on. The girl was bawling. But she wouldn't stop to talk to the cop. It ended up with the cop on top of her, and screaming she can't breath. The mom screaming in the cops ears. And in the comment section, was apparently a whole bunch of woke people claiming the cop had not authority to investigate anything.
I'm think that if it was my daughter, the cop may have just saved her life. But to these woke people, the cop just gave her a mental illness.

I can only imagine, the decent woke people are just shaking their heads at all the radicals that have invaded their movement and destroyed any credibility they ever had.
"Decent woke"? I had never considered the possibility.

Woke isn't about decency at all. It is about ego gratification. People offer the proscribed opinion and all their little mates praise them. Think for themselves and they are condemned. There are no actual principles or values involved, just conditioned responses designed to make people feel good about themselves.

I do not want to use the word woke. I'm still searching for something more suitable. But really woke will have to do for the time being.

I think I understand what todays "woke" means. And I have to say, I agree with a little more than just some of it. BUt I get a little fuzzy around the cancelling part of it, when someone doesn't abide by certain parts of it. Like if I don't like black thugs, because they're thugs (and not because of their race), I'm still considered a racist. Or if I'm not attracted to a transwoman because he/she was born a male, I'm transphobic. When the reality of it is, I don't want to get involved with someone because of the probably mental issues that go along. Or anything else other than the simple man & woman things that I'm used to.

Being really woke, IMO means those that see the BS built into the woke culture, cancel culture, Trump worshipping, party affiliations, proud boys, BLM and all the other divisional groups that are out there that is fed to many people through the MSM and social media. It doesn't matter to me that someone is woke. What matters if they don't have the ability to actually wake up. Something put them in that state of mind. And something can take them out.
Some may never "wake up." There are people who are delusional enough to think Trump was sent by god. On the flip side, there are those who think it's ok for a transwoman to expose his male genitals to little girls in women's dressing rooms, just because it's the law in CA. And actually go so far as to blame the mom.

Being "woke" means you have to close your eyes to certain things. Being brainwashed means you don't even know you are. Like a pro life Trump supporter who still supports Trump after he funding planned parenthood. Or the ones who are pro choice, but refuse to honor Trump, even in the slightest way, for funding planned parenthood.

What keeps these people locked into such a mental state? What keeps them owned? What keeps them in a perpetual state of argument. Not only with each other. But with themselves?
The person who supports legalizing heroin and fentanyl, will it take a druggy robbing and killing one of their close family members or friends, just for the money to buy their next fix?
The person who supports transwomen, will it take their daughters being exposed to the shemales genitals, to finally realize that transwomen are just feminine men, but men just the same.
Or how about Trump supporters. What will it take for them to realize that he's no conservative. Not a real one.
The evidence is out there. But what does it take for people to really wake up?
Dear YoursTruly
It you mean Enlightened, or fully aware,
Look what it took for Buddha and Jesus to clear their minds of negative past thinking and material bias.

Buddha had to give up striving for the truth. Nothing he tried resolved the problems in the world and the suffering attached. Only when he gave up completely, emptied himself of all personal thoughts or desires, did the truth come to him. There was no room for this when his head and heart were filled with thinking about what he thought the problems or solutions were.

For Jesus, he received negative impulses and messaging he had to overcome by thinking higher thoughts. Truth conquers falsehood. Love conquers fear.

Forgiveness overcomes unforgiveness.

The top 3 ways I have seen people identify what holds anyone back:
* FEAR
(of the unknown, of change or competing for control, of conflict or confrontation)
* Unforgiveness / projected blame
* Negative thinking dividing people as you versus me and "them versus us"

Whatever fear or unforgiven issue causes your mind to see yourself as divided or opposed to another person group or idea, those barriers in biases or beliefs are blocking the mind from fuller enlightenment and freedom to receive greater truth and understanding.

Everyone has barriers and biases. What are your? What are mine?

We can see other people's, but it takes other people to point out ours we cannot see that we have.

BreezeWood has a blinding bias against Christians
GreatestIam is able to discuss regardless of this bias, but BW cannot seem to "detach" and get past it.

danielpalos has as much a negative bias against Conservative approaches to the LGBT policy conflicts as I have against the liberal ideas to create a new class based on LGBT which I find to be faith based, yet we both are willing to discuss alternative solutions! So these differences do not get in the way of enlightened discussion on how can we solve this problem politically?

Whatever barriers you see, find the angle that empowers you to change yourself, to open up your thinking another notch.

For each change you think another person or group needs to do, what change are they saying you need to do?

Either both sides change to accommodate the other, or they both stat stuck.

Being aware of the stuckness as Mutual is one step in enlightenment. Then figuring out how to coordinate changes between the diverse sides takes more enlightened engagement and thinking.

We keep moving forward from there.

Dear YoursTruly
It you mean Enlightened, or fully aware,
Look what it took for Buddha and Jesus to clear their minds of negative past thinking and material bias.

Buddha had to give up striving for the truth. Nothing he tried resolved the problems in the world and the suffering attached. Only when he gave up completely, emptied himself of all personal thoughts or desires, did the truth come to him. There was no room for this when his head and heart were filled with thinking about what he thought the problems or solutions were.

For Jesus, he received negative impulses and messaging he had to overcome by thinking higher thoughts. Truth conquers falsehood. Love conquers fear.

Forgiveness overcomes unforgiveness.

The top 3 ways I have seen people identify what holds anyone back:
* FEAR
(of the unknown, of change or competing for control, of conflict or confrontation)
* Unforgiveness / projected blame
* Negative thinking dividing people as you versus me and "them versus us"

Whatever fear or unforgiven issue causes your mind to see yourself as divided or opposed to another person group or idea, those barriers in biases or beliefs are blocking the mind from fuller enlightenment and freedom to receive greater truth and understanding.

Everyone has barriers and biases. What are your? What are mine?

We can see other people's, but it takes other people to point out ours we cannot see that we have.

BreezeWood has a blinding bias against Christians
GreatestIam is able to discuss regardless of this bias, but BW cannot seem to "detach" and get past it.

danielpalos has as much a negative bias against Conservative approaches to the LGBT policy conflicts as I have against the liberal ideas to create a new class based on LGBT which I find to be faith based, yet we both are willing to discuss alternative solutions! So these differences do not get in the way of enlightened discussion on how can we solve this problem politically?

Whatever barriers you see, find the angle that empowers you to change yourself, to open up your thinking another notch.

For each change you think another person or group needs to do, what change are they saying you need to do?

Either both sides change to accommodate the other, or they both stat stuck.

Being aware of the stuckness as Mutual is one step in enlightenment. Then figuring out how to coordinate changes between the diverse sides takes more enlightened engagement and thinking.

We keep moving forward from there.

I'm not looking for perfection. Not at all. There's many who will refuse to listen. Many on both sides, or in this case, all 100 sides.

But for me, I come to this conclusion many years ago. My last party or group I supported was around 2012 to 2014. (somewhere in there).

All of the absolutes drive me crazy. "The __________ are _________." Without taking two seconds to realize how absolute and brainwashed that sounds.

Both sides claiming that everyone on the other side is dividing the country. Without seeing how they themselves are doing the same exact thing. And when you point that out to them, they're stop denying it and start bragging about it.

Let's just have a conversation.

"Decent woke"? I had never considered the possibility.

Woke isn't about decency at all. It is about ego gratification. People offer the proscribed opinion and all their little mates praise them. Think for themselves and they are condemned. There are no actual principles or values involved, just conditioned responses designed to make people feel good about themselves.

There's some people in the woke movement, the more vocal ones, that are absolutely divisional. They refuse to hear anything from the other sides, unless they're in the mood to argue. So I see where you're coming from. I don't disagree. I just know some "woke" people who aren't confrontational. They'll tell you they're woke. Difference being, they listen and then disagree. These indecent woke folks, they'd rather stick their fingers in their ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA."

Problem is, they're louder than the others. So that's all you hear.

I'm not looking for perfection. Not at all. There's many who will refuse to listen. Many on both sides, or in this case, all 100 sides.

But for me, I come to this conclusion many years ago. My last party or group I supported was around 2012 to 2014. (somewhere in there).

All of the absolutes drive me crazy. "The __________ are _________." Without taking two seconds to realize how absolute and brainwashed that sounds.

Both sides claiming that everyone on the other side is dividing the country. Without seeing how they themselves are doing the same exact thing. And when you point that out to them, they're stop denying it and start bragging about it.

Only one side is doing the dividing and that’s because they own the messenger (MSM).
There are democrats and there are Americans.

There's some people in the woke movement, the more vocal ones, that are absolutely divisional. They refuse to hear anything from the other sides, unless they're in the mood to argue. So I see where you're coming from. I don't disagree. I just know some "woke" people who aren't confrontational. They'll tell you they're woke. Difference being, they listen and then disagree. These indecent woke folks, they'd rather stick their fingers in their ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA."

Problem is, they're louder than the others. So that's all you hear.
Woke is a fascist political ideolody predicated on racism and often times misogyny.

I don't how outwardly polite a person is, if they are committing child abuse by telling white children their skin makes them an oppressor, they are not good people. The same goes when they deny a young woman her life's ambition by forcing her to compete against a man in her sport.

I do not want to use the word woke. I'm still searching for something more suitable. But really woke will have to do for the time being.

I think I understand what todays "woke" means. And I have to say, I agree with a little more than just some of it. BUt I get a little fuzzy around the cancelling part of it, when someone doesn't abide by certain parts of it. Like if I don't like black thugs, because they're thugs (and not because of their race), I'm still considered a racist. Or if I'm not attracted to a transwoman because he/she was born a male, I'm transphobic. When the reality of it is, I don't want to get involved with someone because of the probably mental issues that go along. Or anything else other than the simple man & woman things that I'm used to.

Being really woke, IMO means those that see the BS built into the woke culture, cancel culture, Trump worshipping, party affiliations, proud boys, BLM and all the other divisional groups that are out there that is fed to many people through the MSM and social media. It doesn't matter to me that someone is woke. What matters if they don't have the ability to actually wake up. Something put them in that state of mind. And something can take them out.
Some may never "wake up." There are people who are delusional enough to think Trump was sent by god. On the flip side, there are those who think it's ok for a transwoman to expose his male genitals to little girls in women's dressing rooms, just because it's the law in CA. And actually go so far as to blame the mom.

Being "woke" means you have to close your eyes to certain things. Being brainwashed means you don't even know you are. Like a pro life Trump supporter who still supports Trump after he funding planned parenthood. Or the ones who are pro choice, but refuse to honor Trump, even in the slightest way, for funding planned parenthood.

What keeps these people locked into such a mental state? What keeps them owned? What keeps them in a perpetual state of argument. Not only with each other. But with themselves?
The person who supports legalizing heroin and fentanyl, will it take a druggy robbing and killing one of their close family members or friends, just for the money to buy their next fix?
The person who supports transwomen, will it take their daughters being exposed to the shemales genitals, to finally realize that transwomen are just feminine men, but men just the same.
Or how about Trump supporters. What will it take for them to realize that he's no conservative. Not a real one.
The evidence is out there. But what does it take for people to really wake up?
There's a pretty cliche list of "woke" stances:
- "America is a racist nation, it's values are racist"
- "America's police is systematically racist"
- "America is anti-woman and it's values are sexist"
- "Gender is fluid, and not connected to sex"
- "You have to learn people's gender pronouns, and if you don't it's hate speech or should be a crime"
- "Speech that offends people is violence and needs to be eliminated"
- "Information that pokes holes in what I think is correct is misinformation and needs to be eliminated" (Facebook/Youtube/Twitter)
- "There's a gender pay gap because there's no difference between earnings and wages"
- "Individualism and Exceptionalism is toxic masculinity"
- "#metoo Believe ALL women" (Except when they're a Democrat)

Basically.. stances that are either provably incorrect, based on emotion, or based on flimsy anecdotal evidence, and can only exist in a first world paradise where you take the basics in life for granted, and have to victimize yourself as being horribly oppressed while people who are actually being oppressed try to flock to be here.

This can be seen (heard) clearly every day on 'talk' radio, which happens to be mostly conservative. But both sides are guilty of it.

The host will go into a long, nasty rant about how vile and digusting the folk are, on the other side. And how they're always attacking US (the good guys). And all the while.the host is doing exactly the disgusting stuff he is accusing his opponents of.

The sad part is the hyper-partisan listeners eat it up. As if Gawd's own truth had just been revealed. And, again, it happens on both political sides.

This can be seen (heard) clearly every day on 'talk' radio, which happens to be mostly conservative. But both sides are guilty of it.

The host will go into a long, nasty rant about how vile and digusting the folk are, on the other side. And how they're always attacking US (the good guys). And all the while.the host is doing exactly the disgusting stuff he is accusing his opponents of.

The sad part is the hyper-partisan listeners eat it up. As if Gawd's own truth had just been revealed. And, again, it happens on both political sides.
I agree it happens on both sides, but one can't fall into ignoring the ratios.

I think sticking with the issues and ignoring loaded language and insults goes a long way. The media for the most part surely cannot do this anymore. When Trump questions Democrats he's "Lashing out" or "Angry".. when Biden questions Republicans he's "Standing up for" or "determined"... today's mainstream media would fail an ethical journalism 101 class easily.

Both sides claiming that everyone on the other side is dividing the country. Without seeing how they themselves are doing the same exact thing. And when you point that out to them, they're stop denying it and st7art bragging about it.

Some of the things I hate the most include the BLM morons loudly telling others how they should behave, what they should believe, what words they can use, etc.

And hearing about BLM louts try to intimidate and harass people as they're having lunch at a sidewalk cafe makes me see red. Many BLMers seem to be complete imbeciles.

Some of the things I hate the most include the BLM morons loudly telling others how they should behave, what they should believe, what words they can use, etc.

And hearing about BLM louts try to intimidate and harass people as they're having lunch at a sidewalk cafe makes me see red. Many BLMers seem to be complete imbeciles.

100%
I agree. It's the rioting, loudmouth attention whores who are drowning out the decent people in BLM. The ones who are honestly not racist. People who would probably agree that Black Lives Matter should be ALL Lives Matter. Because the cause is more important than the name.
And honestly, I was a lot turned off by the woke, antifa and the race hustlers in BLM. So much so that I just can't support it. Especially when the millions of $$$ started pouring into BLM, and it went to the founders new houses and fancy cars.

I remember getting excited when the OW's started camping out in protest of the Wall Street. It was a damn good cause. Wall Street just got like $800 billion from the government, because of mostly their own greed. But it wasn't long after they got popular, the socialist, communist and other supposed groups (the banks probably paid and bussed in) to screw up the reputation of the OW's.
The 2007 Tea party infiltrated by the elite to keep the Republicans and democrats in power.

I ain't sure about this. Because I was only 21, but since 911, too many people have just gotten down right stupid. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Step One, Train The People Only To Consume
Step Two, Infiltrate Adults With The News
Step Three, Indoctrinate The Children Through The Schools
And The Music And The Apps On The Phones That They Use
Step Four, Separate The Right From The Left
Step Five, Separate The White From The Black
Step Six, Separate The Rich From The Poor
Use Religion And Equality To Separate Them More
Step Seven, Fabricate A Problem Made Of Lies
Step Eight, Put It On The News Every Night
Step Nine, When People Start To Fight And Divide
Take Control, This Is Called Situational Design

There's a pretty cliche list of "woke" stances:
- "America is a racist nation, it's values are racist"
- "America's police is systematically racist"
- "America is anti-woman and it's values are sexist"
- "Gender is fluid, and not connected to sex"
- "You have to learn people's gender pronouns, and if you don't it's hate speech or should be a crime"
- "Speech that offends people is violence and needs to be eliminated"
- "Information that pokes holes in what I think is correct is misinformation and needs to be eliminated" (Facebook/Youtube/Twitter)
- "There's a gender pay gap because there's no difference between earnings and wages"
- "Individualism and Exceptionalism is toxic masculinity"
- "#metoo Believe ALL women" (Except when they're a Democrat)

Basically.. stances that are either provably incorrect, based on emotion, or based on flimsy anecdotal evidence, and can only exist in a first world paradise where you take the basics in life for granted, and have to victimize yourself as being horribly oppressed while people who are actually being oppressed try to flock to be here.

Maybe I was wrong then. Or maybe I was just being too nice. Surely there have to be some decent people in these groups that just aren't speaking loud enough.
Those things you listed, I've heard from the woke crowd. But basically dismissed because it was coming from one of the loudmouths in that group.

Honest question: Do you think that antifa, progressives, BLM, Woke and the cancel culture are just tentacles of a bigger monster? Maybe the head of this monster is the media. If the media is the head, then who is the brains? The CEO's of Comcast, Disney, ViacomCBS, Fox and the few others?
Seriously, it all seems like a silly game being played on us all.

it seems a little like some sick form of slavery.
FedRes.jpg

You didn't really pay attention to the video, did you? Sort skipped through it. Maybe went and got some potato chips, took a wizz while it played in the background, maybe?

Gen X actually. But still old enough to see how the later GenX'rs and millennials totally screwed up stuff. Like supporting fem dudes in dresses trying get in on women's rights.
Those Gen Xrs, millennials and now Gen Z get offended for others who don't even get offended.
As if that's even possible.
When boomers got offended, they did something about with the exact one that offended them. Now a days, they burned down peoples stuff when they're not looking. And when they get caught they "didn du nuffin."

I dumped the LP after the strip show at their convention. Their BS support for legalizing all drugs was the thing that will keep me from going back to them.

Anyone who calls a right winger fascist automatically is already off by a mile

I noticed that so much about the time I was finally fed up with political parties and groups. It's like they're giving the other side fodder, just to keep the fighting going.
And only those of us on the outside looking in at these assclowns, can see what they're doing.

Crap. Did you catch that? I just did the same thing. Getting down on their level, giving them fodder to use against me.

We're smarter than them. Surely we can come up with a smarter way of communicating the facts, and stay above this mudhole with them.

Anyone who calls a right winger fascist automatically is already off by a mile

You're kidding, right? The GOP supports the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) as much as the left. You think the ACA is what it is JUST because of the left? The right had a majority from two years of Trump. They had a republican judge, John Roberts, cast the final vote as to it's "constitutionality," AFTER he allowed the wording to be changed from Tax to Penalty. With that one simple word, "Tax," he could've deemed the whole thing unconstitutional right there on the spot.

Dude, not every problem this country has is because of the left. Bet yo ass, the republicans have their hands as deep in the lobbyist pockets as the left.

Maybe you don't really think that. But not realizing how fascist the right (and the left) politicians are, sort makes you look a little brainwashed.

Woke is a fascist political ideolody predicated on racism and often times misogyny.

Can you dumb that down for me a little.
I don't how outwardly polite a person is, if they are committing child abuse by telling white children their skin makes them an oppressor, they are not good people. The same goes when they deny a young woman her life's ambition by forcing her to compete against a man in her sport.

100%.
The people doing that, are not nice people. And you could say they're more than just ignorant to what they're supporting. Seeing a girl get the snot beat out of her by a man (school wrestling) should be enough to wake up the woke. It's not rocket science.
And to think that all the preteen boys that are going to put through these chemical treatments (puberty blockers) before they even know the real differences between girls and boys, IMO is also child abuse.
A little boy might think its funny or cute to dress like a little girl and play with dolls when they 8. But if left alone, by the time puberty hits them, they're probably going to be chasing pussy, like the rest of us did.
There's men in their 60's get GRS (gender reassignment). So no one can tell me that waiting til the kid is a young adult (18) is too late.
For fucks sakes, they let some HUGE ass guy show up for the olympics because he said he was a woman.

Funny thing about that guy. He couldn't find his snatch on his first three attempts. So he got canned. I just wonder what woman that got bypassed for that spot. And how she feels about being pushed aside by a guy, for a women's competition.

Maybe I was wrong then. Or maybe I was just being too nice. Surely there have to be some decent people in these groups that just aren't speaking loud enough.
Those things you listed, I've heard from the woke crowd. But basically dismissed because it was coming from one of the loudmouths in that group.
I think you'd have been correct 10 years ago.

However, I think these are more and more observably become central tenants of the Democratic Party. You see Democrats refusing to say "pregnant women", and instead use the term "birthing people". The "squad" of young Democrats is allowed to spew anti-semetic rhetoric without any questioning from their party.

Honest question: Do you think that antifa, progressives, BLM, Woke and the cancel culture are just tentacles of a bigger monster?
the big monster is Identity politics, which is an arm of Marxist principles, which believe that you as an individual aren't an individual, but part of a group that is engaged in a power struggle. Life is just power struggles, and people different than you (and lower on the victim totem pole) are enemies to you, and by their very existence are acting against you. Thus, you have to be an "ally" in the radicalism or else you're a foe.

Identity politics was mainstreamed by Barack Obama's 2012 election... when he stopped trying to appeal to Americans and instead focused on appealing to all minority groups, joined them together, and pitted them against the US. And, if you disagreed with what Obama said, you were a racist. Obama started all of this, and it's quite observable.

Then Trump came along and slammed this new form of bullying, racism, etc. which is Identity politics. He didn't do so elegantly, and the Identity politic crowd was absolutely horrified.. moreso than actual horrific events in the world, like Chinese human rights violations, murderous Feudal Lords in Africa, etc. They have begun to view Conservatives as more dangerous than murderous regimes. Democrats said January 6th was on par with 9-11, the Civil War, Pearl Harbor, etc. This gaslighting is dangerous, because when you convince your followers that Conservatives are Nazis, then the followers feel than can treat them like Nazis.

The violence is entirely predictable, yet, the Democrats continue this aggressive, violence-enducing rhetoric, all while accusing Trump of doing it. This "blame the person you're doing something to with doing what you're doing" is another Marxist staple.

Last edited:
I've never been called that one before. I've been called a Trump supporter. A Biden supporter. An Obama supporter. A bigot, racist, nationalist, a republican a democrat and a whole slew of things. But never a conformist.

I'll be able to be "ME" for the rest of my life. What ever that may be.
A centrist? I'll somewhat agree with that. Except I'm not in the middle of the right and the left.
This is more my style.

The die hard righties are.

Why are you attempting to fear monger? Haven't you learned anything from the MSM's strategy?

What does that even mean? "and awakening un involved non political normies"

How about spineless?

Woke, just a word twisted to mean what ever you want. is to be awake a bad thing? Reality say's no one has all the right answers, We don't seem to try very hard to reach for answers, we are mired in Blame.

Can you dumb that down for me a little.
When I say fascist, I am referring to the very most central quality to fascism, namely, the demand for utter conformity of thought. If you reference the fascist symbol ( the fasces), the sticks bound together are representative of a people bound together by an unwavering and unquestioned shared belief system and the blade represents the power such unquestioned belief weilds.

When I say racist, I am referring to th efact that woke is based entirely upon identity, with some identities automatically assigned negative qualities. It is unquestioningly racist against white people, who are forced to cower before it and grovel in abject shame over the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back