The reality of Chinese Coronavirus, aka COVID-19

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
saw this on another forum & though it as worth sharing here

no links, as I am not trying to promote another forum:

There is a lot of misinformation on both sides of this issue.

The reality is that two things can be true at the same time:

1. There is a novel respiratory virus that is more deadly than the flu and dangerous because of the fact that no one has immunity and it can be spread asymptomatically therefore cases can increase incredibly quickly. This is more of a problem in areas with high population density.

2. We need to get back to work or else we risk compounding the pain and suffering through unemployment and economic collapse. Sitting at home doesn’t cure the virus or solve the problem.

There is no need to create a false dichotomy.

The fake news and fear mongering is being countered with equally fake news on the other side that the virus is a hoax, the numbers are cooked, and people are dying WITH coronavirus not BECAUSE of coronavirus.

Just be honest, it’s going to suck for some but we need to deal with it and all get back to work while acting responsibly by washing our hands, wearing masks, and avoiding unnecessary interactions.

Oh, and fuck China for being so incompetent by letting this virus escape from their lab and trying to cover it up.

Last edited:

1. There is a novel respiratory virus that is more deadly than the flu and dangerous because of the fact that no one has immunity and it can be spread asymptomatically therefore cases can increase incredibly quickly. This is more of a problem in areas with high population density.

2. We need to get back to work or else we risk compounding the pain and suffering through unemployment and economic collapse. Sitting at home doesn’t cure the virus or solve the problem.

The fake news and fear mongering is being countered with equally fake news on the other side that the virus is a hoax, the numbers are cooked, and people are dying WITH coronavirus not BECAUSE of coronavirus.

Just be honest, it’s going to suck for some but we need to deal with it and all get back to work while acting responsibly by washing our hands, wearing masks, and avoiding unnecessary interactions.

Oh, and fuck China for being so incompetent by letting this virus escape from their lab and trying to cover it up.

giphy.gif
There is no evidence that it came from a lab. Thanks for proving once again what a psycho loser you are

The only side with misinformation is the side with the retards that follow Drumpf. If these fools that want to rush back to work start another spike its going to be worse than just dealing with it correctly the first time. I'd rather err on the side of caution than kill more people unnecessarily.

giphy.gif
There is no evidence that it came from a lab. Thanks for proving once again what a psycho loser you are
all of the evidence suggests it comes from the Wuhan lab

go spread your lies elsewhere

The only side with misinformation is the side with the retards that follow Drumpf. If these fools that want to rush back to work start another spike its going to be worse than just dealing with it correctly the first time. I'd rather err on the side of caution than kill more people unnecessarily.
thanks for being axious to prove to the world that you are not very bright

:beer:

:beer:
I'm not bright. I have melanin. I'm a dark reddish brown.

Asslipias is a certified idiot.

But why is this PANDEMIC politicized in the first place?

Because Never Trump TDS ideologues use everything they can to attack him every damned day.

I am sick to death of the whole lot of them.

Asslipias is a certified idiot.

But why is this PANDEMIC politicized in the first place?

Because Never Trump TDS ideologues use everything they can to attack him every damned day.

I am sick to death of the whole lot of them.

Why is it politicized? Because the fuckup in the white house compared the pandemic to the flu and claimed it was a dem hoax out to get him.

Why is it politicized? Because the fuckup in the white house claimed the pandemic was really just the flu and a dem hoax out to get him.

he never said the virus was a lie or hoax; he called the reaction to him a hoax

also, EVERYONE was saying this looked like a bad flu early on; Trump was one of the 1st world leaders to take action & he was called a racist for doing so

you either know this and are lying or just really stupid

Why is it politicized? Because the fuckup in the white house claimed the pandemic was really just the flu and a dem hoax out to get him.

he never said the virus was a lie or hoax; he called the reaction to him a hoax

also, EVERYONE was saying this looked like a bad flu early on; Trump was one of the 1st world leaders to take action & he was called a racist for doing so

you either know this and are lying or just really stupid
No dummy. Not everyone was saying it was the flu. Intelligent people were sounding the alarm and saying it definitely was not the flu. Drumpf walked around with his finger up his ass for at least 3 weeks claiming it was all a hoax to make him look bad. His dumb attempt to keep Chinese people from coming never worked anyway. Almost 40K of them came after he supposedly restricted travel. You dumb fucks buy Drumpfs bullshit hook, line and sinker everytime. No wonder he said he likes stupid people.

It is, only slightly more deadly, this is something that has been widely exaggerated by agenda driven scientists. Some believe there is an agenda, which is attached to the same folks that are pushing a global world government, the same folks behind the Green Agenda, i.e. global government.

This is by means of having global government institutions have more control. The original Chinese study that described the virus has been retracted. The virulence isn't like a flu, it is more akin to a cold. However, the fatality rates are more like a bad flu.

When ever a new disease appears, NO ONE has immunity, that is what immune systems are for, to learn new diseases. The global and national government, and their media lap dog, along with the agenda driven science, along with the way they have been coding deaths, and amplifying tests, have been magnifying the nature of this crises. They count on the public masses being largely ignorant and easily manipulated.

Secondly, for folks who have been following the story, they KNOW, that the closest bats to Wuhan were 900 km away, and are not sold in the wet market.

On top of this, the Obama administration funded the CDC to help that lab in Wuhan help develop a virus that was nearly identical to that virus we are now contending with. . . research was done on the bat virus with the US at that lab, article were published in Nature.

This was a joint Chinese/U.S. project.

2015 Scientific Paper Proves US & Chinese Scientists Collaborated to Create Coronavirus that Can Infect Humans | Psychiatric Drug Facts

. . . and here is the paper he is talking about, dated (2015.)

Here are the papers authors, some from the CDC, some from that Wuhan lab;
And here is an excerpt;

". . .Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. . . . "

So you see? They were working on it FIVE YEARS AGO!!!

Stay Informed.

Diseases kill people. We can't always stop that from happening. We can prevent further damage to our economy by opening our businesses again.

Diseases kill people. We can't always stop that from happening. We can prevent further damage to our economy by opening our businesses again.
Hey dumbfuck. The economy can always recover. We cant bring people back from the dead.

giphy.gif

go spread your lies elsewhere

Even Esper said it didn't.

How do we know if didn't come from the many countries that were there for the Army games in late Oct.

We do not know , what we do not know. Thank goodness the Chinese were on top of it.

Ironically, that’s a lie.
You don't know shit. See post #13
I know more than you. The virus from the paper cited is not the same virus we are dealing with now. It’s irrelevant.
you obviously are not informed on this issue

we know the virus came from the Wehan lab

the only mystery is, did the Chinese send people fro Wuhan all over the world to intentionally spread the virus

some feel that the released the virus on purpose from the start; I am not ready to make that claim

however; they did shut down internal travel while still allowing and encouraging international travel -- the evidence against the Red Chinese is very damning

How do we know if didn't come from the many countries that were there for the Army games in late Oct.

We do not know , what we do not know. Thank goodness the Chinese were on top of it.
congrats on being a Chinese propagandists!

the pathetic part, for you, is that I doubt you are even getting paid

we absolutely know it came from the Wuhan lab

we also know that the Chinese started off saying it was the Italian military, but then changed course after some pushback and said it was American military

and if by "on top of it" you mean that the Chinese intentionally infected the world, they yes, I agree, it looks like that is the case

Forum List

Back