The realities of the US war machine

It hasn’t been respected in a long time. It is however hated, feared, and despised for killing millions and destroying nations for the benefit of the oligarchs and war profiteers.

It hasn’t been respected in a long time. It is however hated, feared, and despised for killing millions and destroying nations for the benefit of the oligarchs and war profiteers.
Have you seen what NFL stadium security looks like now?

I remember the last time I saw a Browns game at home against the Steelers at the old Cleveland Lakefront Stadium..... around 1975 so my buddies and I were 13 and 14 and my mom dropped us a few blocks away and the three of us walk to the game and then afterward picked us up same spot 5 hours later.

And it may be like that now in other countries even though they don't have the NFL but not here anymore

What do you do when you don't really want to win a war but you are stuck with it? Democrat administrations tend to spend taxpayer funds and hope the issue will go away.

No, it's not. Israel is a part of US foreign policy, and some decisions will be made with that in mind, but warring for the sake of making money is there too.

To the OP, what's wrong with making a profit off of U.S. foreign operations?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back