The Real War On Women

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
This is a snapshot of why liberals and their supposed support of women is such rank hypocrisy...

553633_3336027858712_674645832_n.jpg

If you want true evidence of a liberal war on women look at how rude and disrespectful they are to any conservative woman. Look at how Stacey Dash was treated when she openly supported Romney I have no idea what her politics are if she is a staunch conservative a independent or a Democrat who just decided to switch over for this election but I do know she did nothing to warrant the attacks leveled against her.

Liberals don't really care about women...they care about maintaining the unjust right to kill unborn babies for convenience.

Liberals don't really care about women...they care about maintaining the unjust right to kill unborn babies for convenience.

you're a moron.

caring about women is making sure we have equal pay for equal work and not letting men humiliate us for exercising our constitutional rights.

and implying that anyone other than taliban scum thinks that girl should have been hurt is as low as anything i've seen...even in rightwingnuthackworld.

Last edited:

you're a moron.

caring about women is making sure we have equal pay for equal work and not letting men humiliate us for exercising our constitutional rights.

and implying that anyone other than taliban scum thinks that girl should have been hurt is as low as anything i've seen...even in rightwingnuthackworld.

No one I know is against equal pay for equal work... Killing babies...well that's the special little purview of the liberal mentality.

Last edited:

you're a moron.

No, Tavis Smiley said we treat women in America, worse than muslim countries...that is a liberal saying that....so yeah....we'll make fun of such a stupid thought......
btw jillian, when you look at pay numbers, do they take into account women have less experience than men if they have had children? It hurts them in prime earning years....

you're a moron.

No one I know is against equal pay for equal work...

really, liar? then why didn't your guy romney support the lily ledbetter act?

as for the rest of your blather... how about you govern your own behavior before you have government enforcing your religious beliefs.

This is a snapshot of why liberals and their supposed support of women is such rank hypocrisy...

Liberals don't like religion, remember?

Or you are thinking about the hypocritical liberalism.

If you show no mercy, this wouldn't happen in the first place.
People need to draw the line and act upon the situation when someone crosses that line.

People need to draw the line and act upon the situation when someone crosses that line.

how many countries do you go into and how many wars do you start?

the taliban is what it is.

Last edited:

the taliban is what it is. and no one since alexander the great has won a war in afghanistan.

Do what Ol BlackJack did.

Force the terrorists to dig their own graves, slaughter pigs right infront of them, shoot them one by one, rub their corpses in pig's blood and guts, bury them, and let those who were psychologically crushed free.

In other words, terrorise the terrorists and make them regret it.
Terrorism stopped for a full 50-60 years in Indonesia after the 1900-1910's in result to BlackJacks actions.

the taliban is what it is. and no one since alexander the great has won a war in afghanistan.

Force the terrorists to dig their own graves, slaughter pigs right infront of them, shoot them one by one, rub their corpses in pig's blood and guts, bury them, and let those who were psychologically crushed free.

Terrorism stopped for a full 50-60 years in Indonesia after the 1900-1910's in result to BlackJacks actions.

so we start more wars.

thanks.

so we start more wars.

thanks.

Will Islamic extremism continue to exist when they are in constant fear, being terrorized through their religious beliefs?

you're a moron.

No one I know is against equal pay for equal work...

really, liar? then why didn't your guy romney support the lily ledbetter act?

as for the rest of your blather... how about you govern your own behavior before you have government enforcing your religious beliefs.

Jillian you didnt answer my question about the studies....
and why do you need that equal pay law....when we had one in the 60s? Are you saying equal pay laws dont equate to equal pay? hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back