THE REAL THREAT OF ISIS IN THE HOMELAND

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine leaders all around the world are worried about the goal of ISIS and other groups. Even though their populations might include people who do not belong to ISIS, these people still cheer on the goals of ISIS and might become dangerous in the future.

THE REAL THREAT OF ISIS IN THE HOMELAND

ISI-Flag-White-House-Twitter.jpg

by BEN SHAPIRO 7 Sep 2014 453POST A COMMENT
Obama addresses ISIS
Obama addresses ISIS
KIAH_75x27.png

15303142.jpg

contributor-80x100-bshapiro.png

Despite the best attempts of the Obama administration to declare ISIS a “regional threat” and label their ideology rootless, the truth has now penetrated the public consciousness: ISIS has global reach, largely because their ideology does as well.
The latest indicator that ISIS just the latest label slapped on the growing phenomenon of radical Islamism comes courtesy of Great Britain, where Palmira Silva, an 82-year-old great-grandmother, was beheaded, allegedly at the hands of a charming character called “Fat Nicholas.” Obese Nick is reportedly a Muslim convert.

This is not the first public beheading in Britain, unfortunately. In May 2013, two young British Muslims, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, ran over British soldier Lee Rigby in a car before Adebolajo attacked him with a machete, attempting to decapitate him. Adebolajo then stuck around to brag to passersby, threatening the rule of Islam. The day before, Adebolajo bought a set of five knives. A copy of the Koran was found on his person.

The dangerous ideology of ISIS – which is also the basic ideology of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, al Qaeda, and a myriad of other terror groups and terror supporters – is gaining adherents all over the globe: 12,000 foreigners are currently fighting with ISIS, including 500 British citizens and at least 100 American citizens. Why are these Americans joining ISIS? Let ISIS-affiliated former cop and ex-Catholic Don Morgan, 44, explain:

My reason for the support of ISIS is because they’ve proven time and time again to put Islamic law as the priority and the establishment of an Islamic state as the goal… I would not classify myself as a radical, but by Western definition, I would be classified as a radical.

Continue reading at:

The Real Threat of ISIS in the Homeland

We don't need another orthodox Jew , Muslim hater journalist story to read. Man these Jews never quite spreading the hate.

No Obama is not all that concerned, he is giving a talk tomorrow.

He is getting ready to outline his plan after the briefing today...I know they won't be bowing up the chicken houses down the road...

We don't need another orthodox Jew , Muslim hater journalist story to read. Man these Jews never quite spreading the hate.

No Obama is not all that concerned, he is giving a talk tomorrow.

Instead of being so busy on forums, why don't you get into the kitchen and make some Babaganoush. Then you can tell your Mullah back in Iran that you are keeping up with the old ways. No Hebrew National franks for you.

Say, I can change it around, since Penelope (probably real name Maryam) is bringing up Orthodox Jews, and say that we don't need any more Maryams landing on our shores.

Forum List

Back