The real reason people hate democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
At least, according to Snopes.com and all the fact checking sites run by the DNC

1642996141045.png

You hate Biden because he over performs

1642996188777.png

You hate AOC because you all want to have sex with her, and something about her boyfriend's feet (can't remember what exactly)

1642996357272.png

You hate Obama because you are a racist

1642996443091.png

You hate Chuck U Schumer because you are an antisemite

1642996523685.png

And you hate Maxine...............well.........................because everyone does. She even hates herself.

Attachments

• 1642996104875.png
    1642996104875.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
At least, according to Snopes.com and all the fact checking sites run by the DNC

View attachment 592023

View attachment 592024

You hate AOC because you all want to have sex with her, and something about her boyfriend's feet (can't remember what exactly)

View attachment 592025

View attachment 592026

View attachment 592027

And you hate Maxine...............well.........................because everyone does. She even hates herself.
Pretty funny! But, that AOC meme is just Fkn spooky.

I think one reason why people don't like democrats is because they think they know better than you do what is in your best interest. It's kind of an arrogant superiority, like I'm smarter than you and the sooner you come to accept that the better. But then they want to use the force/power of gov't to dictate what you can and cannot do, thereby taking away our freedoms to make our own choices and decisions. And that does not sit well with most people IMHO.

View attachment 592023

View attachment 592024

View attachment 592025

View attachment 592026

View attachment 592027

Two other reasons

Take The JAB or lose your JOB!

Truth is, Take The JAB and you could lose your life, or your baby!

I think one reason why people don't like democrats is because they think they know better than you do what is in your best interest. It's kind of an arrogant superiority, like I'm smarter than you and the sooner you come to accept that the better. But then they want to use the force/power of gov't to dictate what you can and cannot do, thereby taking away our freedoms to make our own choices and decisions. And that does not sit well with most people IMHO.
As long as you don't believe in God, it is hip and cool to be self righteous.

Just because.

I dont hate democrats. I hate federal supremacists.
You know democrats that are not federal supremacists?

I suppose there are those who are clueless that call themselves democrats but are not really.

You know democrats that are not federal supremacists?

I suppose there are those who are clueless that call themselves democrats but are not really.
A few.
I even know a few Repubs that arent federal supremacists. :D

As long as you don't believe in God, it is hip and cool to be self righteous.

IMHO, being self-righteous is neither hip nor cool no matter who you are or what you believe. There are some self-righteous bastards out there who are atheists, along with a whole lot of other bastards who are neither hip nor cool. I think I just confused myself.

A few.
I even know a few Repubs that arent federal supremacists. :D
They tried too hard to merge their name with the word democracy thereby being the rightful owner of democracy like that creepy Amy Goodman and that show democracy Now it's just a filthy hate-mongering a Trump Channel paid for by the taxpayer anyone here on this panel tell me that's right ? My alarm my list is reeling in CVS and NPR I've had enough of their shit, they fired their best guy juan williams..
Right keep the losers...

View attachment 592023

View attachment 592024

View attachment 592025

View attachment 592026

View attachment 592027

Democrats are sick Marxist liar who promote all manner of evil

Well saying Democrats are smarter than Republicans when they are in the minority can work well, but when Democrats take over and the nation goes to shit they don’t look so smart.

1643486506975.jpeg

Forum List

Back