The REAL Reason Farmers & Truckers Are RISING UP Around the World | Glenn TV | Ep 333

Aint nobody getting between me & my garden

1707372208109.png

PH; the statist left globalists realize the quickest way to gain global control is through politically induced famine. Farmers have been telling our city cousins for years that inflation due to g'ment debt spending on the social programs, wars, glow-ball warming, foreign aid & all the other endless $pending sprees of our now marxist g'ment would lead to farmers going bankrupt. Start saving up canned foods when the price is right. Watch for the summer harvest of various grains, wheat, oats, barley. If you can catch a farmer in field harvesting grain, pull into his driveway & flag him down when he brings that combine back around. Make sure to set a couple of Home Depot bright orange 5 gal buckets on top of your rig. That way the farmer will know WHY U R flagging him down. Wallet in hand always helps clinch the deal for sure! Bread & muffins for pennies on the dollar by purchasing it out of the fields!!!

Farmers were going under 2 years ago, it's worse for us now.

The money sponge.

Bran, the wonder flour!

Read the last sentence.

Below; key words, 'emergency food-developing countries'.

Make sure to set a couple of Home Depot bright orange 5 gal buckets on top of your rig. That way the farmer will know WHY U R flagging him down. Wallet in hand always helps clinch the deal for sure!
Big brother has regulated ,and then subsidized farmers to the point where few of us want to play their game anymore

Most of us small change sorts don't want them around, could care less about their USDA /FDA stamps , so we've cut them outta the pix, don't want them to know how many critters we have, how much harvest we store , etc......barter is coming back

Take a ride out in God's country, and you'll find Walton mountain alive and well

~S(john boy)parky~

Big brother has regulated ,and then subsidized farmers to the point where few of us want to play their game anymore

Most of us small change sorts don't want them around, could care less about their USDA /FDA stamps , so we've cut them outta the pix, don't want them to know how many critters we have, how much harvest we store , etc......barter is coming back

Take a ride out in God's country, and you'll find Walton mountain alive and well

~S(john boy)parky~
USDA/FDA = minions from hell. Farmers were doing a stellar job @ feeding their fellow Americans. Crop farmers made SURE we had PLENTY of alfalfa hay for the dairies, grass/timothy & brome hay for horses & other creatures. Cattle farmers made SURE that red meat was plenty in supply as well as the mutton/goat meat farmers did also. Poultry farmers did their part as well, until the fed nosed into our lives. A country losses their farming community & that country becomes devoid of humanity. For the record I do NOT eat family Bovidae nor family Cervidae meat just because of my past experience with these creatures, just my own personal hang-up. I do NOT look down on other folks that do eat family Cervidae/Bovidae meat.

~S(john boy)parky~
Folks in these parts do not appreciate the fed USDA/FDA games either! Independent Farmers Association FOREVER!

Forum List

Back