The real ramifications of the FOX TV ratings collapse

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The ratings at FOX were already shaky before O'Reilly & Kelly left, and now that they're gone the network has pretty much gone into the crapper.

Is anyone asking themselves where these viewers have gone? It's not like they all became liberals and are now watching CNN and MSNBC.

From the anecdotal evidence I see, my guess is that they've pretty much just moved to online sources. Does that concern anyone else?

FOX is/was FOX, of course, but at least O'Reilly & Kelly did provide serious moments of challenge to the GOP and to Trump (the primary reasons for the initial ratings decline, of course). Now, if these people are getting their "news" from Breitbart and WND and the rest, isn't this just going to lead to an even MORE pronounced clash of alternate universes?

I know the participants in the clash would be just fine with that, but I doubt the majority of us want to see this get even worse.

Thoughts?

The ratings at FOX were already shaky before O'Reilly & Kelly left, and now that they're gone the network has pretty much gone into the crapper.

Is anyone asking themselves where these viewers have gone? It's not like they all became liberals and are now watching CNN and MSNBC.

From the anecdotal evidence I see, my guess is that they've pretty much just moved to online sources. Does that concern anyone else?

FOX is/was FOX, of course, but at least O'Reilly & Kelly did provide serious moments of challenge to the GOP and to Trump (the primary reasons for the initial ratings decline, of course). Now, if these people are getting their "news" from Breitbart and WND and the rest, isn't this just going to lead to an even MORE pronounced clash of alternate universes?

I know the participants in the clash would be just fine with that, but I doubt the majority of us want to see this get even worse.

Thoughts?
Lot of people I know spend more time with family doing things together like playing board games. Win-Win

Watching network or cable news is a recipe for becoming a big government dupe.

Some believe the CIA pretty much controls most of the news disseminated to the masses.

DATa4sGU0AAokvH.jpg

And their demographic is dying off

Fox News Is Literally Dying Of Old Age As Younger Viewers Refuse To Watch Fox

Fox News’ Biggest Competitor: Mortality

The average age of a Fox News viewer is about 70. The average life expectancy of a white American male is about 80. Fox News may continue to trounce CNN and MSNBC, but mortality will provide awfully stiff competition.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Who's lying?
Fox News regained its status as the top network in prime time, while MSNBC dropped from first to thi

Thoughts?

More folks cut off their cable every week and CNN and MSGLBT are lying about their ratings like everything else.

Forum List

Back