Fox News regained its status as the top network in prime time, while MSNBC dropped from first to thi

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems that dealing with REAL Breaking News such as a terrorist attack rather than "Breaking News" being another chat about unfounded Trump concerns is what citizens gravitate to.

CNN has been such a 24/7 anti-Trump network, I turn the TV on CNN hoping for some live coverage of something important, and instead have to turn it to the Weather Network for some objective reporting...

Fox News regained its status as the top network in prime time, while MSNBC dropped from first to third.

Scoreboard: Monday, May 22

Yes their ratings have been lower lately, especially after O'Reilly was fired. However, on the day in which England was attacked, they were the network of the Big Three who had full coverage. I didn't even know an attack had occurred as CNN was covering Trump and Russia (again and again). Fortunately (or unfortunately considering the circumstances of the attack) I went to Fox.com and saw it.

The viewers have spoken. They watch coverage of real news, not witch hunts. Whether these ratings will remain or not is anyones guess. Also, Fox has for 20 straight weeks had the most overall viewers. Something to consider.

Last edited:
who cares

who watches any of that crap

best thing i did was drop direct tv

and swap to internet al carte television

where as my monthly payment does not go towards

any of these sad "news organizations"

what they have 500 thousand viewers a night

but get paid like they have 11 million viewers

--LOL

Seems that dealing with REAL Breaking News such as a terrorist attack rather than "Breaking News" being another chat about unfounded Trump concerns is what citizens gravitate to.

CNN has been such a 24/7 anti-Trump network, I turn the TV on CNN hoping for some live coverage of something important, and instead have to turn it to the Weather Network for some objective reporting...

Fox News regained its status as the top network in prime time, while MSNBC dropped from first to third.

Yes their ratings have been lower lately, especially after O'Reilly was fired. However, on the day in which England was attacked, they were the network of the Big Three who had full coverage. I didn't even know an attack had occurred as CNN was covering Trump and Russia (again and again). Fortunately (or unfortunately considering the circumstances of the attack) I went to Fox.com and saw it.

The viewers have spoken. They watch coverage of real news, not witch hunts. Whether these ratings will remain or not is anyones guess. Also, Fox has for 20 straight weeks had the most overall viewers. Something to consider.
The average age of a Fox News viewer is about 70. mortality will provide awfully stiff competition. as the cracka goyim are dropping like flies

The average age of a Fox News viewer is about 70. mortality will provide awfully stiff competition. as the cracka goyim are dropping like flies

Yet new ones keep growing up like me...

You will never get rid of us

Then the right complain the left has too much coverage, and then boasts that the right has the most coverage. Goooooo figure.

Forum List

Back