The Real Racists

THOSE DARN DEMOCRATS

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
1. your list means nothing
2. from USMB---HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA = a chat forum!!!!
3. stating facts is not racism---you prove my points on how you people have used that word so much, that it means nothing now--we laugh
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg

The left in this country is simply obsessed with race.
I stopped watching black stand-up comedians years ago, because they can't get three words out of their mouths without getting right to "race", I used to have a standing joke around friends when we would be at parties, or card games and we either had a game on in the background, or stand-up. I would always say, "Hey everyone, a black comedian is up, it's time to place wagers! What's your guess, how many words will get out of his mouth before "race" comes up?"

The Dimocrat party is now the same way, it doesn't matter what the actual topic is, they will go to race and blame everything on whitey, right off the bat!

So in other words you don't want your racism pointed out, you want to keep it hidden so that it is allowed to continue without any interruptions.

THOSE DARN DEMOCRATS

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

You list guys on the internet......the leadership of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist...

Do you understand the difference?

barak obama, the actual President of the United States, was good friends and allies with louis farakhan......farakhan was invited to a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus............obama had al sharpton to the White House over and over again.....and obama's pastor for 20 years was jeremiah wright...

All three openly and proudly racist and anti-semitic.........the democrat party is the home of racism........any institutional racism is only found in the democrat party......

What do you not understand?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg
here's another one:
'''Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!'''

THAT'S racist???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even close to being racist

There you go, why deny who you are.
A strange dichotomy, no?

They go out of their way to make themselves obvious, then they deny it when it is pointed out.

They've had their time, the country survived (barely), and now we get to move on. Phew.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg
......like I've said---I've asked ''''where's all this racism?''' in my thread on it--and no one can answer that

It has been answered, you just don't like them.
hahahhahahahhahahaha
posts on USMB is your proof!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
..and the other answer in my thread was also '''answered'' with [hahahahahh] = they said ''their black friends SAID''' they were victims of racism!!!!!!!
--or the other thing:''blacks get pulled over more'''' = refuted
1. the blacks are more racist--in fact they murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
2. there's racism, but nowhere near the amount you people claim

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
DpQqfeW.jpg
here's another one:
'''Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!'''

THAT'S racist???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even close to being racist

There you go, why deny who you are.
A strange dichotomy, no?

They go out of their way to make themselves obvious, then they deny it when it is pointed out.

They've had their time, the country survived (barely), and now we get to move on. Phew.
hhhhhhhhahahahhahaha
.......nothing to deny because you haven't proven anyone is racist...it's like all this bullshit in the news--just because the MSM says it or you say it, doesn't mean it's true---we are not stupid

Did the Gov censor them?
I'm glad you understand government censorship vs. people cancelling.

Now apply it to modern-times.

Here's modern times. This is your fellow DemoKKKrat and sitting governor of Virginia.

Answer this question MarcATL : If the Democrats are against racism, why does Northam still have his job and the support of the party?

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg

View attachment 446538

We do not need this crap. It is designed to divide people not get them together. And it is racist. They are suppositions dressed up to be profound to the people they manipulate with it. Our government has no right to subject employees or students in our schools to this crap.

If some people had a brain they would realize race is being used to destroy us. Don't let them do that. The eliminating of our freedoms is their objective.

What's wrong to be proud of own race?
Chinese can do it, Japan, African, everyone but not whites.

marchofthetitans.jpg

Forum List

Back