The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump

One thing the left isn't very adept at, is learning from history. I mean, why else would they have torn down all those statues?

oD1BguRjFKpF.png

Hitler was put in jail because of the Bavarian 6th of January which had been the 11/8+9/1923. Unfortunatelly we arrested him not long enough.

And which clinic opened here in Germany in 1920? A clinic for blithering US-American idiots like JGalts?

Last edited:
Hitler was put in jail because of the Bavarian 6th of January which had been the 11/8+9/1923. Unfortunatelly we arrested him not long enough.

And which clinic opened here in Germany in 1920? A clinic for blithering US-American idiots like JGalts?

Yes we should jail Donald Trump because he is JUST LIKE HITLER

Germany is lost, be we knew this

Right. The fact that Trump was "prosecuted by a state and grand jury" is just exactly why I'm saying

United States: 1776-2023

You have no idea the depths of which many, if not about half of us, understand that this is over.

And once about half the nation understands that America is over, what happens? Well, we're about to find out.
I already have the answer for you. Nothing will happen. You pussies will lay down and take it.

I was talking about a new direction for Republicans at all levels of government. We can’t play nicely with Fascist Groomers

You keep stacking logs on the kindling pile.
Was refusing to even hold a vote for Obama's Supreme Court nominee playing nice? Was Trump suggesting Obama wasn't a legitimate President because he was actually a Kenyan muslim, playing nice? Was denying you lost an election playing nice? No one is moved by you telling us the Repiblicans are going to stop playing nice. Its time to nut up or shut you cucks.

Was refusing to even hold a vote for Obama's Supreme Court nominee playing nice? Was Trump suggesting Obama wasn't a legitimate President because he was actually a Kenyan muslim, playing nice? Was denying you lost an election playing nice? No one is moved by you telling us the Repiblicans are going to stop playing nice. Its time to nut up or shut you cucks.
Keeping Fascist Garland off of SCOTUS was a gift from the Good Lord

Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. He should just come out and admit it same way the democrat Party has now openly embraced their Inner Mao.

There was cheating in the tens of millions column in 2020. But the CCP neutralized the Republican opposition in the swing States. Much like Stalin getting his spies to turn FDR I give credit to the CCP for carrying out a perfect operation! Bribed or blackmailed, either way they ran the table on the opposition

Keeping Fascist Garland off of SCOTUS was a gift from the Good Lord

Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. He should just come out and admit it same way the democrat Party has now openly embraced their Inner Mao.

There was cheating in the tens of millions column in 2020. But the CCP neutralized the Republican opposition in the swing States. Much like Stalin getting his spies to turn FDR I give credit to the CCP for carrying out a perfect operation! Bribed or blackmailed, either way they ran the table on the opposition
😄

Listen, I'm not complaining about those things, that's just politics. I'm more dispassionate about that sort of stuff than other people on the left. What I'm pointing out to you is that you are as big of a bitch as they were when they were crying over politics.

Yes we should jail Donald Trump because he is JUST LIKE HITLER

Germany is lost, be we knew this

He's still not comparable with Hitler. But is Hitler 1913 comparable with Hitler 1945? And had happened the same in Germany when the Nazi-empire had started with Hitler and had ended with a Mr. Miller or Mr. Smith? ... What's very clear: The world which we know will not survive with an autocratic USA. And if a wonder happens and the democracies of the world will survive without the democracy USA - will the USA survive?

He's still not comparable with Hitler. But is Hitler 1913 comparable with Hitler 1945? And had happened the same in Germany when the Nazi-empire had started with Hitler and had ended with a Mr. Miller or Mr. Smith? ... What's very clear: The world which we know will not survive with an autocratic USA. And if a wonder happens and the democracies of the world will survive without the democracy USA - will the USA survive?

The more accurate comparison is Nancy orchestrating the J6 Reichstag Fire

Did you just listen to a Steve bannon podcast?! Haha
Of course the "Crusader" did, they love their criminal, fascist.

December 9 2021
Steve Bannon has called for “4,000 shock troops” to come forward to dismantle the United States federal government “brick by brick”.

Days after being convicted of contempt of Congress, the former White House adviser told listeners of his War Room podcast on Monday of a scheme to purge the government of thousands of non-partisan civil servants should Donald Trump be reelected as president.

Mr Bannon said it went far beyond “draining the swamp”.

“This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he said.

“Suck on it. We’re destroying this illegitimate regime.”

Okay - use your exchange brain without drugs. What do you like to say to me? You like to bomb down Washington?
The FBI has so many assets and helpers in the J6 crowd they can't talk about it, Antifa smashed the windows and Nancy ordered the Capitol Police to "Let them in!"

I still don't know why the "republicans" won't call Ray "the Fed" Epps back to testify

December 9 2021
Steve Bannon has called for “4,000 shock troops” to come forward to dismantle the United States federal government “brick by brick”.

Days after being convicted of contempt of Congress, the former White House adviser told listeners of his War Room podcast on Monday of a scheme to purge the government of thousands of non-partisan civil servants should Donald Trump be reelected as president.

“This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he said.

4,000? LOL

Okay - use your exchange brain without drugs. What do you like to say to me? You like to bomb down Washington?

I will never argue again with a German. I mean try to imagine GERMANS lecturing anyone about anything, really.

December 9 2021

I've never watched Bannon, or Alex Jones and I stopped watching Fox over a decade ago. I understand that because the Party feeds Progressives their daily dose of "thinking" through the TV, you think "well they're like that too - right?"

😄

Listen, I'm not complaining about those things, that's just politics. I'm more dispassionate about that sort of stuff than other people on the left. What I'm pointing out to you is that you are as big of a bitch as they were when they were crying over politics.

I keep waiting - in vain - for the Republican Party to be a principled opposition. Eliminating the Department of Education and turning control to the States, Municipalities and private and secular organization would be the greatest blessing to this once great country

Forum List

Back