The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump is that since they're going to kill you if you don't agree, you might as well declare total war and roll back their entire agenda.

Take back the schools, enforce Section 230 and make social media platforms and not publishers, throw the traitors in leadership of the Intel Agencies and military into Gitmo, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Play time is over, folks

The real lesson of the Progressive Fatwa against Trump is that since they're going to kill you if you don't agree, you might as well declare total war and roll back their entire agenda.

Take back the schools, enforce Section 230 and make social media platforms and not publishers, throw the traitors in leadership of the Intel Agencies and military into Gitmo, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Play time is over, folks
Did you just listen to a Steve bannon podcast?! Haha

Still waiting on the Clintons paying.
6wp0j79i39ra1.jpg

One thing the left isn't very adept at, is learning from history. I mean, why else would they have torn down all those statues?

oD1BguRjFKpF.png

Don’t most law abiding citizens want to see those who break the law held to account?
[/QUOTE

Yes, of course. But political hit jobs like you see in banana republic, are anathema to real Americans.

As you will find out since you have fucked around long enough.

Don’t most law abiding citizens want to see those who break the law held to account?
Hey stop fucking trolling, you are a fascist, you don't give two fucks about law, just speak the fucking truth for once, just one fucking time, you don't care one whit about law, its all about masturbating your confirmation bias!

Joe Biden is proven a traitor to the USA, he & his family took tens of millions from the highest echelons of the CCP, he bragged about fixing a Ukrainian investigation into his boy Hunter and the firm he sat in on, Burisma, resulting in the prosecutor's termination!

I could go on and on and on, you don't give a fuck about anything other than grooming children, and inflicting pain upon decent people because you hate decent people!

But you cannot even say it, won't say it, you have to lie, even to your own dumb ass! :fu:

Hey stop fucking trolling, you are a fascist, you don't give two fucks about law, just speak the fucking truth for once, just one fucking time, you don't care one whit about law, its all about masturbating your confirmation bias!
What I care about makes zero difference and doesn’t matter in the least during debate. Stop trying to change the subject by getting personal.

Joe Biden is proven a traitor to the USA, he & his family took tens of millions from the highest echelons of the CCP, he bragged about fixing a Ukrainian investigation into his boy Hunter and the firm he sat in on, Burisma, resulting in the prosecutor's termination!

I could go on and on and on, you don't give a fuck about anything other than grooming children, and inflicting pain upon decent people because you hate decent people!

But you cannot even say it, won't say it, you have to lie, even to your own dumb ass! :fu:
I haven’t lied and you can’t show one lie I’ve told.

Can already see they want to drag this out until election day next year. At least President Trump has majority of tax paying Americans watching what these dirty dems are doing. It proves his case that he is wrongfully accused.

Forum List

Back