The real left wing agenda: abolish prisions

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
From my link..

A summary of the act calls for the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services to create a plan that “provides for full decarceration of federal detention facilities within 10 years” and “enacts a moratorium on all new federal prison, jail, immigrant and youth detention construction.

WHAT IS THE BREATHE ACT?

“‘We need to radically reimagine our concept of justice and safety. For too long, we have addressed harm with reciprocal harm,” Cullors wrote in her op-ed.

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Illegals the right to vote

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

Outlawing guns and ammunition so you can't protect yourself from the criminals that they are turning loose and paying to do their dirty work.

If these LARPers got what they really want, they’d be the first to be eradicated. So sure, let’s go back to the caveman days. It’s not going to work out well for the Tranny Brigade.

They already succeeded in getting prisoners out of prison using the favorite excuse... COVID.

Rotten ideology to the core.

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

Yet Biden did all he could to pass the Clinton crime bill and Kamala has thrown more people in prison than just about anybody. Some unjustifiably.

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

When something proposed by an activst organization actually gets considered in congress get back to us..(rolls eyes)

Leftist obliviousness, nothing more.

Each and every one of these people was convicted beyond a reasonable doubt of crimes for which the Congress has set the punishment. In most cases, they were ACTUALLY guilty of addition crimes or worse crimes, but pled to one in order to spare themselves the risk of a greater sentence.

"But fuck all that...we want something else!"

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

And ‘the left’ doesn’t want to ‘abolish’ prisons – indeed, they’re looking forward to putting Trump into one.

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

I have said it a million times, only an evil demonic person could ever be a democrat

*Defund the cops

* Abolish prisons

* open borders

* Free health care

* All drugs legal

* Universal income

Am I missing anything?

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

And ‘the left’ doesn’t want to ‘abolish’ prisons – indeed, they’re looking forward to putting Trump into one.

Fallacy my butt, from the link..

Cullors, who has written a letter to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris requesting a meeting, told The Hollywood Reporter she is requesting that the new administration work to pass the BREATHE Act within the first 100 days.

Forum List

Back