Ted Cruz called Sherrod Brown a "complete ass" for asking Dan Sullivan to wear his mask. 87-year-old Grassley & Rick Scott have since tested positive!

• Banned
Lyin Ted's brashness and impatience and obnoxiousness rubs all his 99 fellow Senators the wrong way. they all hate him!

• Banned
is that you, Lyin Ted?

EnTQTIZWMAMplaz

Actually what they need to do is change that microphone windscreen between people that use it. Everywhere.

Even way before the pandemic I've seen people do that in radio studios, bringing their own windscreen. Nobody seems to mention that but nothing is more in the spray of a speaker than a mic.

Ted Cruz's father has killed more people than Covid. :lol:
AIDs had killed more people than Ted Cruz's father. I guess when you put your dick where it doesnt belong, it can kill you.

Eddie Murphy: Fag and HIV jokes - YouTube

Eddie Murphy's Raw is a timeless comedic masterpiece; however, your seeming obsession with anal sex isn't. Too bad for you.
Says you , who are obsessed with anal sex.....Put your penis in the poop shoot, you can get a disease...Bwaaahhhaaaa... I knew i can get your gander with Eddie...

Masks don’t prevent the virus from spreading. That’s scientific fact.
You're the science denier. The university of Kansas ran the numbers, and proved masks work when required by local law.

Last edited:
AIDs had killed more people than Ted Cruz's father. I guess when you put your dick where it doesnt belong, it can kill you.

Eddie Murphy's Raw is a timeless comedic masterpiece; however, your seeming obsession with anal sex isn't. Too bad for you.
Says you , who are obsessed with anal sex.....Put your penis in the poop shoot, you can get a disease...Bwaaahhhaaaa... I knew i can get your gander with Eddie...

You boys gonna stop flirting and close the deal or what?

Masks don’t prevent the virus from spreading. That’s scientific fact.
You're the science denier. The university of Kansas ran the numbers, and proved masks work when required by local law.

Take a cloth mask, put some baby powder in it, and blow real hard, if you see powder come out, the Kung Flu is much smaller than the powder. You have just elevated your IQ a few points, but if you dont, then you remain a liberal slave.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Sorry, but any "boy" who wants my ass, has to go through my wife to get it, and then , through Ruger....
A man who looks at an another man's ass, and thinks "Damn that looks good and i want it". Mentally retarded...

Not likely. I don’t have a thing for old balls. lol

I went and got my hair done today -----------i wore my mask in to humor everyone---

The staff where I get my hair done are young twenty somethings mostly. NONE of them were wearing masks and they told me that wearing my mask wasn't necessary...I took my mask off and none of the other customers were wearing their masks for the 2 plus hours that I was in there. They fear that they will be shut down for the virus-------as it affects their money coming in. Most of them are barely getting by as it is.

The virus will spread regardless--although I did warn my hairstylists since she was pregnant that she maybe should reconsider the mask right now for herself.

Forum List

Back