The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

Quick question...............how much do you think that Zimmerman would get for a painting of him shooting a helpless black teenager?

I'm guessing that a lot of racist asshats would pay top dollar, especially if they are of the tea bagger variety.
That would have to depend in what medium George did the painting.
I'm hoping he uses chalk in 'black velvet'.
Maybe the Obamatowner who painted Bobo buck naked riding a White unicorn could do you too.
obama riding a white unicorn - Google Search

George Zimmerman Is Selling A "Justice For All" Original Painting On eBay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

As word spread about the auction, the current bid shot up from $344 to $810.
I like the first comment:

"John Wayne Gacy did some painting as well..."

And the irony of "... and justice for all ... "

It should include very fine print, "except if you're an unarmed black kid running away from an armed stalker bent on killing you".

I wonder if he'll use any of the money to pay his legal bills or support his child.

Naw. He doesn't have to pay his own way. He's got his racist fans to do that for him.

Here's how the little slimebucket did it -

Zimmerman took a photo from the Internet, and copied it onto canvas and painted over it. It's a technique that can be done by most anyone, even those who have never painted.

The photo
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LnNO_zZU7...qUaakTYpwoU/s1600/American+Flag+Wallpaper.jpg

And his "painting" on eBay

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/George-Zimmerman-original-painting-/00/s/NzQ2WDEwMjQ=/z/TfIAAOxyUrZSrwkM/$_12.JPG

And here is how it is done. ( I have seen others do this to create "paintings". We already knew Zimmerman is a zero in the human being department. Now he is one in the art world as well.

How to Paint On a Canvas Print - FinerWorks

I hope the owner of the original sees this and sues gz's fat ass.

There are collectors all over the world who specialize in artwork done by the sensationalized. If liberals didn't want Zimmerman to make a bundle painting, they should not have kept him on the front pages.

Pass a law that stops him from painting. Pass another law that prevents people from buying his work.

There you go. Problem solved.

Here's how the little slimebucket did it -

Zimmerman took a photo from the Internet, and copied it onto canvas and painted over it. It's a technique that can be done by most anyone, even those who have never painted.

The photo
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LnNO_zZU7...qUaakTYpwoU/s1600/American+Flag+Wallpaper.jpg

And his "painting" on eBay

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/George-Zimmerman-original-painting-/00/s/NzQ2WDEwMjQ=/z/TfIAAOxyUrZSrwkM/$_12.JPG

And here is how it is done. ( I have seen others do this to create "paintings". We already knew Zimmerman is a zero in the human being department. Now he is one in the art world as well.

How to Paint On a Canvas Print - FinerWorks

I hope the owner of the original sees this and sues gz's fat ass.
Need a mint pal?
A simian decided to play 'the knockout game' with someone with a gun.
Happens every day in every inner city on the planet.
When you sit down for your Christmas dinner give thanks for the generous gift good old 'T' (Former Astronautical Space Harvard major) did this year for a million starving maggots.
No one can say he was 'all bad'.

What the hell is wrong with someone unjustly pilloried by the Libtards trying to pay off the huge legal debts incurred while trying to defend himself?

The current 100K doesn't even come close to paying off those debts.

I'd like to see him do some more and sell them on eBay to settle ALL of his bills. :eusa_whistle:

Not surprising that rw's want to pass more and more laws and/or change the subject rather than face up to their own idiocy.

Personally, I don't see a thing wrong with selling one's original paintings. I do it every chance I get. Difference is, I don't steal someone elses and pass it off as my own original art.

Chances are pretty good this photo is copyright-free but, I really don't like anyone stealing other's work and passing it off as their own.

Not real surprised you rw's defend this jackass stealing either.

What the hell is wrong with someone unjustly pilloried by the Libtards trying to pay off the huge legal debts incurred while trying to defend himself?

The current 100K doesn't even come close to paying off those debts.

I'd like to see him do some more and sell them on eBay to settle ALL of his bills.

I have no objection to this known killer/spouse abuser earning an honest living.

Except that he had more than $350K given to him by rw racist suckers and he paid NOT ONE CENT of his legal fees. His attorney fired him for non-payment.

His next act- a dead beat dad and you'll all defending that too.

I am glad he is learning to paint, he will have a trade while being butt fucked in prison.

'cept, whose original art can he steal and pass off as his own?

$_57.JPG

From his Q&A - an outright lie.

Q: What is the medium; oil or acrylic? Thanks Dec-17-13
A: Thanks for your question, The paint was donated to me by a great friend (J.S.), as far as I know it is regular household latex paint. I know its not the fanciest, but it is what we had and I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible. Your friend, GZ @therealGeorgeZ

Funny.

If he has any sense at all, next time he'll sell prints.

pretty sure it is not copyrighted

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...3nz-J-BrBD3B54vjOAso5jeIdK8d5dQxW16AtI3RLHL9w

that said, dishonest of him to claim it is original, the paint and changes are original, but he should have said he didn't take the flag photo instead of appearing to take credit for the entire work.

this could probably allow any bidder to nullify the bid.

I agree.

And, as I noted above, he lied outright about "... I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-selling-his-artwork-on-ebay.html#post8310993

But hey, he might have done the typing himself.

Its up to more than $99thousand now. PT Barnum was wrong - there are a lot of suckers born every minute.

pretty sure it is not copyrighted

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...3nz-J-BrBD3B54vjOAso5jeIdK8d5dQxW16AtI3RLHL9w

that said, dishonest of him to claim it is original, the paint and changes are original, but he should have said he didn't take the flag photo instead of appearing to take credit for the entire work.

this could probably allow any bidder to nullify the bid.

I agree.

And, as I noted above, he lied outright about "... I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-selling-his-artwork-on-ebay.html#post8310993

But hey, he might have done the typing himself.

Its up to more than $99thousand now. PT Barnum was wrong - there are a lot of suckers born every minute.

Yeah, and suckers like you were hoping the lies his girlfriends told about him were true, and when it comes out that they are baseless lies, you still go on thinking he's a criminal.

PT Barnum was thinking of people like you when he coined that phrase.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He has as much right to sell his artwork as anyone else. Liberals just have to suck it up.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He has as much right to sell his artwork as anyone else. Liberals just have to suck it up.

"latex paint" You're an idiot. READ.

Did I mention that you're an idiot?

Seriously. I usually scroll past the mind-numbingly stupid crap you post.

Please, just READ and then work on THINKING.

And, whatever else is true of this waste of skin, he's not all that dumb.

Forum List

Back