The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

There are collectors all over the world who specialize in artwork done by the sensationalized. If liberals didn't want Zimmerman to make a bundle painting, they should not have kept him on the front pages.

Pass a law that stops him from painting. Pass another law that prevents people from buying his work.

There you go. Problem solved.

yeah, just like those fascists would do it, too

What the hell is wrong with someone unjustly pilloried by the Libtards trying to pay off the huge legal debts incurred while trying to defend himself?

The current 100K doesn't even come close to paying off those debts.

I'd like to see him do some more and sell them on eBay to settle ALL of his bills. :eusa_whistle:

I hope he paints a few thousand so the prices come down and I can get one for a few hundred. Got a place picked out on the wall already.

But he better number the damned things, lol.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He has as much right to sell his artwork as anyone else. Liberals just have to suck it up.

Suck it up? We love this shit. I guarantee you it wont be a liberal who buys this.

:eusa_whistle:

all you can guarantee is your are an idiot.

whoever buys it plans to resell it :D

I really, really find it annoying when someone calls someone else an idiot while using the word "your" instead of the contraction "you're".

'cept, whose original art can he steal and pass off as his own?

$_57.JPG

He is just stealing propaganda.

Depends on who took the original photo.

If its copyright-free, he'll get away with stealing it. If not, hopefully the photographer will find out about the theft.

Ah, butt-hurt libtards still cant live with the fact GZ was cleared by a jury, despite their best Big Lies.

Go cry me a fucking river, lol, this is fun to watch, you bunch of fucking losers.

From his Q&A - an outright lie.

Q: What is the medium; oil or acrylic? Thanks Dec-17-13
A: Thanks for your question, The paint was donated to me by a great friend (J.S.), as far as I know it is regular household latex paint. I know its not the fanciest, but it is what we had and I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible. Your friend, GZ @therealGeorgeZ

Funny.

If he has any sense at all, next time he'll sell prints.

You are too stupid to breathe.

George Zimmerman Is Selling A "Justice For All" Original Painting On eBay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

As word spread about the auction, the current bid shot up from $344 to $810.

Why the AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!

He is selling something on ebay?

THE HORROR OF IT ALL!

/sarcasm

Why don't you stop your GZ fetish and move on twinkie?

Wait, arent the "fetish" people the ones who actually bid on this crap?

I've already ordered a few. My friends and I are going to wear them to Rev. Als next 'Million Hoodie March'. (Sorry that ought to be 'Five Hoodie March'.)

This time next year there will be a 'giclee' hanging in fifty thousand bars in the country.
Walk into one and you'd better be White.

Enough of Rev Al's Constitutionally-guaranteed civil rights through peace and pacifism. The best thing that could happen to this country is open season on racist assholes.

But, it's pretty funny to see you twerps being had, once again, by gz. And, damn typical of you to defend his use of someone elses photo and then lying about it. The racist right is plain stupid.

What you said is that he had the photo printed on canvas and painted over the photo. What was on the canvas was the printer ink. There is no proof that is what he did though. It's only your opinion. There are many ways to transfer an image from a photo to canvas. What I do is take my photo, blow it up to the size of the canvas and trace the image, then paint it. Or, I have also made a grid of the photo and a grid of the canvas and drew the image in square by square. I would not have the photo printed on the canvas in any case because it is VERY EXPENSIVE to do that. Unless you can come up with some proof that's what Zimmerman did, don't put your personal opinions down as the truth.

He didn't need any equipment, just tracing paper.

Tracing Papers - BLICK art materials[tracing%20paper]&wmcid=msn01&cid=psgex11031252082

Where does he find the time to do his art what with pulling guns on women, getting stopped by the police and all of that day in and day out.

He's pretty busy with that kind of thing.

Forum List

Back