The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

Got it in one!
One thing is always true about a LIB. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. If 'Bobo' hadn't stuck his nose in a lot of LIBs would have faded away faster than a popcorn fart in the wind. But no. They came to the defense of a 'wanna-be gang-banger-in training'. The more 'T's life style began stinking up the place the more the LIBs dug in their high heels. What happened? An all woman jury found George not guilty as charged. We got to watch possibly the greatest prosecution failure on live TV. And the LIBs ended up looking like the naive fools they are.
I swear, at one point I thought I saw Bernie wave his arms so hard he seemed to be lifting off the ground. I did like the times when he'd literally be screaming at the all female jury. I wonder how many of them had had that fun experience with a man in their lives before? Good one Bernie.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He has as much right to sell his artwork as anyone else. Liberals just have to suck it up.

Suck it up? We love this shit. I guarantee you it wont be a liberal who buys this.

:eusa_whistle:

It'll be sold to an agent acting on behalf of a limo-lib who'll spew out ill-got Obamabucks to suppress it. But won't destroy it - will hang onto it and watch it appreciate in value. Unless Z is smart enough to paint a hundred more and destroy the value of the original.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He has as much right to sell his artwork as anyone else. Liberals just have to suck it up.

Suck it up? We love this shit. I guarantee you it wont be a liberal who buys this.

And, if it had been a white kid running away from a black shooter, these hypocritical tools would be singing a different tune.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

It'll be sold to an agent acting on behalf of a limo-lib who'll spew out ill-got Obamabucks to suppress it. But won't destroy it - will hang onto it and watch it appreciate in value. Unless Z is smart enough to paint a hundred more and destroy the value of the original.

You know just as much about this KatzenFool.

Zip.

If he can steal more artwork, of course he'll fake another painting. And, hey, like I said, he might have done the typing himself.

BTW, those of you who post photos on line should pay attention. Even if you don't want to give up ownership, you do because you supposedly read the TOS. Think about it.

:lol:

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise: George Zimmerman Stoled His Inspirational Flag ‘Painting’ From A Stock Image

::: >
Caveat emptor for interested collectors: The patriotic work appears to be copied directly, if not ripped off completely, from a generic stock image.

George Zimmerman Painting Up to $100,000 on eBay -- Daily Intelligencer
http://wonkette.com/536820/surprise...inting-from-a-stock-image#FdS7FHfQ456DFEEJ.99

so?

it's GENERIC.

you thought he painted ( or whoever did) it HIMSELF?

LOL

boy, aren't you smart.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

And, if it had been a white kid running away from a black shooter, these hypocritical tools would be singing a different tune.

If he had just run away, we never would have heard of Trayvon Martin.

And we probably wouldn't have heard of them if it had been a black shooter.

But mostly, if Trayvon had kept running once he got away from the out-of-shape, out-of-breath Zimmerman the first time, we never would have heard of them.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

It will be a collector who specializes in collecting artwork of whoever has been sensationalized. Some collectors only buy artwork of convicted murderers on death row. Talent not necessary. Some collectors only buy what singers and actors produce. It ould well be a liberal since to a collector all that matters is adding a piece to the collection.

Liberals gave Zimmerman this celebrity by their hounding. Now they don't like that he's using it to his advantage.

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

Ok. Sure.
kit.jpg

George Zimmerman Is Selling A "Justice For All" Original Painting On eBay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

As word spread about the auction, the current bid shot up from $344 to $810.

Why the AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!

He is selling something on ebay?

THE HORROR OF IT ALL!

/sarcasm

Why don't you stop your GZ fetish and move on twinkie?

Latex paint!

So, he's not too smart.

He can paint 100 more different ones. Maybe someday he will get wise and use real paint. Then make them into signed and numbered giclees.

George Zimmerman Is Selling A "Justice For All" Original Painting On eBay

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

As word spread about the auction, the current bid shot up from $344 to $810.
I like the first comment:

"John Wayne Gacy did some painting as well..."

But GZ is innocent according to the jury, bitch.

Quick question...............how much do you think that Zimmerman would get for a painting of him shooting a helpless black teenager?

I'm guessing that a lot of racist asshats would pay top dollar, especially if they are of the tea bagger variety.

yep, jealous libtard, hating on an innocent man....

Forum List

Back