The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

Once the painting is sold the Tee Shirts will be along.

Just in time for Christmas!!!
I've already ordered a few. My friends and I are going to wear them to Rev. Als next 'Million Hoodie March'. (Sorry that ought to be 'Five Hoodie March'.)

This time next year there will be a 'giclee' hanging in fifty thousand bars in the country.
Walk into one and you'd better be White.

:lol:

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise: George Zimmerman Stoled His Inspirational Flag ‘Painting’ From A Stock Image

::: >
Caveat emptor for interested collectors: The patriotic work appears to be copied directly, if not ripped off completely, from a generic stock image.

George Zimmerman Painting Up to $100,000 on eBay -- Daily Intelligencer
http://wonkette.com/536820/surprise...inting-from-a-stock-image#FdS7FHfQ456DFEEJ.99

the ones bidding dont give a crap about that

oh well, you all turned him into a celebrity, so now he's only doing what celebrities do, getting rich

you hear Martins parents are writing a book?

gotta make money you know

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise: George Zimmerman Stoled His Inspirational Flag ‘Painting’ From A Stock Image

Caveat emptor for interested collectors: The patriotic work appears to be copied directly, if not ripped off completely, from a generic stock image.

http://wonkette.com/536820/surprise...inting-from-a-stock-image#FdS7FHfQ456DFEEJ.99
Need a mint? The bidders know the original 'background' is from 'public domain'. You can't possibly be so dumb as to believe anyone with $100,000 bucks wanting to purchase the 'painting' doesn't know this.
What's actually got your thong in a knot is the fact that George is going to get rich after he did us all a favor and 'offed' a simian who didn't have an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread who tried to play the 'knock-out game' with someone who had a gun.
George should be awarded the Peace Prize. He's probably saved a thousand 'young Black men's' lives so far. "I wonder if the White ass cracker is carrying? Maybe I wait until a little old White ass hoe comes along to rob instead."

Georgie Porgy said ::

Q: What is the medium; oil or acrylic? Thanks
A: Thanks for your question, The paint was donated to me by a great friend (J.S.), as far as I know it is regular household latex paint. I know its not the fanciest, but it is what we had and I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible. Your friend, GZ [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]realGeorge

Why would people "know" it was from a stock photo?

Just in time for Christmas!!!for you Christian Crackers, 'tis the reason for the season, right?
I've already ordered a few. My friends and I are going to wear them to Rev. Als next 'Million Hoodie March'. (Sorry that ought to be 'Five Hoodie March'.)

This time next year there will be a 'giclee' hanging in fifty thousand bars in the country.

Enough of Rev Al's Constitutionally-guaranteed civil rights through peace and pacifism. The best thing that could happen to this country is open season on racist assholes.

But, it's pretty funny to see you twerps being had, once again, by gz. And, damn typical of you to defend his use of someone elses photo and then lying about it. The racist right is plain stupid.

A: Thanks for your question, The paint was donated to me by a great friend (J.S.), as far as I know it is regular household latex paint. I know its not the fanciest, but it is what we had and I needed to put these visions onto the blank canvas as soon as possible. Your friend, GZ [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]realGeorge

I posted this plus links to how he did it but the racist jerks didn't understand. Apparently, they also don't understand that the quote you and I both posted proves gz is lying. If they could read and understand what they read, they would see that he didn't use "latex paint" and he didn't "paint" on a "blank canvas".

Even if they were capable of such difficult reasoning, they would still defend his passing off someone elses original artwork as his own.

the ones bidding dont give a crap about that

you're prolly right. Most all of them are drooling fans/drones.

lol. Why did he have to put these "visions" down on canvas when he was copying them from a stock photo. :eusa_eh: Tells you right there he's misleading the tools who would even bid on a painting of a photo :rofl:

Just in time for Christmas!!!for you Christian Crackers, 'tis the reason for the season, right?

Enough of Rev Al's Constitutionally-guaranteed civil rights through peace and pacifism. The best thing that could happen to this country is open season on racist assholes.

But, it's pretty funny to see you twerps being had, once again, by gz. And, damn typical of you to defend his use of someone elses photo and then lying about it. The racist right is plain stupid.

What you said is that he had the photo printed on canvas and painted over the photo. What was on the canvas was the printer ink. There is no proof that is what he did though. It's only your opinion. There are many ways to transfer an image from a photo to canvas. What I do is take my photo, blow it up to the size of the canvas and trace the image, then paint it. Or, I have also made a grid of the photo and a grid of the canvas and drew the image in square by square. I would not have the photo printed on the canvas in any case because it is VERY EXPENSIVE to do that. Unless you can come up with some proof that's what Zimmerman did, don't put your personal opinions down as the truth.

What you said is that he had the photo printed on canvas and painted over the photo. What was on the canvas was the printer ink. There is no proof that is what he did though. It's only your opinion. There are many ways to transfer an image from a photo to canvas. What I do is take my photo, blow it up to the size of the canvas and trace the image, then paint it. Or, I have also made a grid of the photo and a grid of the canvas and drew the image in square by square. I would not have the photo printed on the canvas in any case because it is VERY EXPENSIVE to do that. Unless you can come up with some proof that's what Zimmerman did, don't put your personal opinions down as the truth.

WHOOSH!

Right over your head.

Actually, its not at all expensive but even so - does the method he used really matter? Fact is, its not his original work, as he says it is.

WTH, you fools don't care that he's a liar any more than you care that's he's a killer and woman beater. Next, you'll be making excuses for him not supporting his kid.

BTW, you might want to read the ebay forums on this. Or maybe you just want to keep lying to yourself.

They better hurry up and start the open season on racists. At the rate 'young Black men' are 'offing' each other there won't be any of them left for the 'racists' to be "racist' about right?

WHOOSH!

Right over your head.

Actually, its not at all expensive but even so - does the method he used really matter? Fact is, its not his original work, as he says it is.

WTH, you fools don't care that he's a liar any more than you care that's he's a killer and woman beater. Next, you'll be making excuses for him not supporting his kid.

BTW, you might want to read the ebay forums on this. Or maybe you just want to keep lying to yourself.

Unless someone else painted it, it is his original work. It is just from a photograph in the public domain. Yes he's a killer, sure, what of it? It's something he had to do at the time, Trayvon Martin was a thug, maybe he thought he was playing the knockout game. Unless and until you can prove that he hit any woman, he's not a woman beater. A girlfriend that says "I lied" doesn't count.

The left gave Zimmerman his celebrity now he's using it. Too bad for you. If it had not been for liberals sniffing his ass with every step, he would have faded away to nothing, never painted anything and wouldn't be happily making a bundle today.

Forum List

Back