The real difference between Republicans and Democrats

It's as proven as the chain of custody for any piece of evidence there has ever been. Dims know the laptop is legitimate. They're just blowing smoke because what else can they do?
Was it held in a secure location under someone’s watch? If so, who.

The republican house has passed only 22 laws to date. The previous congress averaged over 300 laws passed each year. Laws that for better or worse were meant to address the problems of the country. Now republicans spend more time on revenge investigations, than doing the job they were sent to Washington for. To do the nations business, like keeping the government open.
I prefer that government not make any laws, it seems the more law the more oppressive government becomes.

Really? Do you have a link to that?

Seldom do we get evidence that we can guarantee hasn't been touched by anyone prior to the authorities obtaining it. How do we know the FBI didn't tamper with it?

Yes, it is different. Obviously most of those photos are original, and you can identify files by their dates and byte counts.
Most evidence is gathered by subpoena or search warrant. Meaning the evidence goes directly from the owner, into law enforcement hands, that verifies the chain of custody starting at the devices owner, with time and location, and everyone handling it before it arrives in court.

They have no idea who had it, or what was done to it in the year between it being dropped off and the shop, and the shop owner turning it over to the FBI.

No you can't go on and on.

Your post is really ignorant. Let me use start with your first complaint as an example.

Do Democrats want you to stop driving gas powered cars, or is it that if we continue driving gas powered cars life on earth comes to an end?

And since when has a white person not been able to go to a christmas party anywhere?

Biden didn't create inflation idiot. COVID did and it was global. You think inflation is bad here? Move to Europe.

Your list is a misinformed load of lunacy.

You want to talk about Reparations? Whites have been given direct government economic assistance at least 8 times during the history of this nation and black tax money went into those programs that blacks did not get, the latest being PPP. So again, your list is stupid and before you start your white grievance woe is me sonata, you should do some research.

Democrats want to live in fear, and if you don’t fear anything and everything, they will make life as miserable as their life’s are.

I prefer that government not make any laws, it seems the more law the more oppressive government becomes.
Before the government can spend any money, they have to make a law (budget and authorizations) to do so. If they don't make such a law, the government has to stop spending money. Whether it's for the military, or any other government function or program.

Most evidence is gathered by subpoena or search warrant. Meaning the evidence goes directly from the owner, into law enforcement hands, that verifies the chain of custody starting at the devices owner, with time and location, and everyone handling it before it arrives in court.

They have no idea who had it, or what was done to it in the year between it being dropped off and the shop, and the shop owner turning it over to the FBI.
Yes, they do know. The shop owner had it until he handed it over to the FBI.

Yes, they do know. The shop owner had it until he handed it over to the FBI.
Is the shop owner a sworn law enforcement officer?
Is his shop a secure location, and the laptop stored in a locked cage or vault where nobody had access to it?
Were all actions done to the laptop logged, signed and dated.

If not, then there is no chain of custody.

Is the shop owner a sworn law enforcement officer?
Is his shop a secure location, and the laptop stored in a locked cage or vault where nobody had access to it?
Were all actions done to the laptop logged, signed and dated.

If not, then there is no chain of custody.
<YAWN!>

Before the government can spend any money, they have to make a law (budget and authorizations) to do so. If they don't make such a law, the government has to stop spending money. Whether it's for the military, or any other government function or program.
I understand how government works and I stand by my statement, not sure what you are commenting on.

Please massa give me free stuff and can I litter also?

The only ignorant one is you. Pathetically too! Yes, Democrats are the only ones pushing for the elimination of fossil fuels forcing everyone to drive electrical cars only by 2035.

IDIOT!

Biden caused Inflation by changing everything Trump had put in place that had prices of gasoline down low. The cost of gasoline is what drove inflation up you knucklehead! To ship goods and services, gasoline is needed. Price jacks up! Way to go Brandon!!! Covid did some problems but mostly because of Democrats and Biden's shutdowns.

No, whites have had no reparations for slavery or for anything. Blacks have enjoyed high usage of welfare mostly paid by whites as well. No white that I know of today has enslaved blacks. And, the only blacks who have been in slavery over the last 70 years is blacks in large Democrat run cities and run now mostly by other Uncle Tom Blacks.

Not gas, diesel. Our trucks don't run on gas. Gas has come down a bit, diesel continues to lag the downward trend. I saw it for 4 dollars a gallon yesterday in PA.

Not gas, diesel. Our trucks don't run on gas. Gas has come down a bit, diesel continues to lag the downward trend. I saw it for 4 dollars a gallon yesterday in PA.
Oh wow!!! $4 dollars after inflation and high interest rates have devistated families. Diesel is made from what? You have no clue. Electric cars :-/~

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Two criminal gangs which are similar in some ways, and different in others.

Forum List

Back