The real difference between Republicans and Democrats

Depends what you mean by "Live as they please?" I live in California or any Blue state...
1. I would like to continue driving a gas vehicle: Can't, Democrat imposed government regulations
2. I would like to cook on a gas stove: Can't, Democrat imposed government regulations
3. I would like to be able to afford air conditioning during hot days: Can't, too expensive
4. Go to a public bathroom with only people of the same sex as I am: Can't, Woke government and private regulations
5. Speak my own opinions freely at a Blue University: Can't, hateful administration, teachers and students
6. I'm an unborn baby who wants to enter into earthly life: Can't, mean mommy who hates me
7. Help my children put up a lemonade stand on the street corner: Can't, Democrat imposed laws and regulations
8. As a white person, attend a Christmas Party in a Democrat run city: Can't, I'm white
9. Disagree with reparations for anyone of color: Can't, deemed racist by only Democrats
10. Own a gun: Can't, Democrats want full ban on all guns
11. I want to set up a manger scene on government property: Can't, Democrats are religious bigots
12. I would like to walk in a park or on a sidewalk without stepping in human poop: Can't, Democrat laws in cities
13. I would like low inflation and interest rates: Can't, Biden and the Democrats create high inflation and high interest rates.
14. I would like to pay less taxes on my hard work income: Can't, Democrats laws on taxation creates higher taxes.

Oh, I could go on and on. Democrats take away rights by increasing regulations. It's been this way for decades.
"I want to take my child to a place that is safe" Too late, Biden molested all the kids already. :eusa_hand:

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Repubs want a small federal government with a limited role that adheres to the cotus, democrats want a bloated federal bureaucracy that retains all of the power over states and people

Repubs see the cotus for what it is, dems see the cotus for what they want it to be.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good

Everyone wants the public good, but each side disagrees on how to get there. Dems think the federal government should be the central role in dictating how that public good comes about, repubs believe the states and the people should be allowed to decide for themselves.

Repubs believe in states rights because they think that people should be able to make decisions on a local level that affects how they live in their states. Dems want the federal government to have all power so the congress can be one central lawmaking body to tell you how you can live in your local community.

Something like that.

Depends what you mean by "Live as they please?" I live in California or any Blue state...
1. I would like to continue driving a gas vehicle: Can't, Democrat imposed government regulations
2. I would like to cook on a gas stove: Can't, Democrat imposed government regulations
3. I would like to be able to afford air conditioning during hot days: Can't, too expensive
4. Go to a public bathroom with only people of the same sex as I am: Can't, Woke government and private regulations
5. Speak my own opinions freely at a Blue University: Can't, hateful administration, teachers and students
6. I'm an unborn baby who wants to enter into earthly life: Can't, mean mommy who hates me
7. Help my children put up a lemonade stand on the street corner: Can't, Democrat imposed laws and regulations
8. As a white person, attend a Christmas Party in a Democrat run city: Can't, I'm white
9. Disagree with reparations for anyone of color: Can't, deemed racist by only Democrats
10. Own a gun: Can't, Democrats want full ban on all guns
11. I want to set up a manger scene on government property: Can't, Democrats are religious bigots
12. I would like to walk in a park or on a sidewalk without stepping in human poop: Can't, Democrat laws in cities
13. I would like low inflation and interest rates: Can't, Biden and the Democrats create high inflation and high interest rates.
14. I would like to pay less taxes on my hard work income: Can't, Democrats laws on taxation creates higher taxes.

Oh, I could go on and on. Democrats take away rights by increasing regulations. It's been this way for decades.
No you can't go on and on.

Your post is really ignorant. Let me use start with your first complaint as an example.

Do Democrats want you to stop driving gas powered cars, or is it that if we continue driving gas powered cars life on earth comes to an end?

And since when has a white person not been able to go to a christmas party anywhere?

Biden didn't create inflation idiot. COVID did and it was global. You think inflation is bad here? Move to Europe.

Your list is a misinformed load of lunacy.

You want to talk about Reparations? Whites have been given direct government economic assistance at least 8 times during the history of this nation and black tax money went into those programs that blacks did not get, the latest being PPP. So again, your list is stupid and before you start your white grievance woe is me sonata, you should do some research.

Repubs want a small federal government with a limited role that adheres to the cotus, democrats want a bloated federal bureaucracy that retains all of the power over states and people

Repubs see the cotus for what it is, dems see the cotus for what they want it to be.

Everyone wants the public good, but each side disagrees on how to get there. Dems think the federal government should be the central role in dictating how that public good comes about, repubs believe the states and the people should be allowed to decide for themselves.

Repubs believe in states rights because they think that people should be able to make decisions on a local level that affects how they live in their states. Dems want the federal government to have all power so the congress can be one central lawmaking body to tell you how you can live in your local community.

Something like that.
BS. Republicans want an autocratic theocracy. And states do not have supremacy, federal law is the supreme law of this land and all states rights did was make Apartheid possoble in America.

Why did the FBI keep quiet about Hunter Biden's laptop before the election and not let the information to be used? How about Biden bribing Ukraine and now we are paying for a war instead of building a wall, cleaning up our cities and a whole lot more? Where is Adam Shiff's evidence that he never has brought forward? Again, Democrats are for Marist ways for Americans. And, they use fascism to do it.
There was nothing for the FBI to talk about before the election. Joe Biden did not bribe Ukraine. Trump had 4 years to build a wall and didn't. Republicans shot down the Build Back Better plan that would have cleaned up cities. Adam Schiff? Stop reading the gateway pundit.

Russia, Russia, Russia and now the all the court cases against Trump to try and keep him from getting elected in 2024. Yes, that's what you call it for beating Hillary. Just like Democrats did the same thing with Bush 2 when he beat Gore.
Trump broke the law. Bush 2 started a war for no reason.

Why did the FBI keep quiet about Hunter Biden's laptop before the election and not let the information to be used?
Because the laptop arrived under suspicious circumstances, and had no legal chain of custody back to Hunter Biden. It was no different than had somebody given them a VCR tape that was supposed to be Trump with Moscow prostitutes peeing on him.
They couldn't prove either of those hadn't been doctored.

Apologizing for that bed-shitting, stuttering fucktard has to be exhausting... hmm?

It can't even negotiate steps... or find its way off a stage. :laughing0301:

But he is a textbook democrat...

Grifter/thief - check
Weak and cowardly - check
Dumb, primitive, generally slow-witted and substandard - check
Pedophile - check
Sexual assault - check
Plagiarism and cheating is the standard, not the exception - check
Kids that are lowlife codependent drug addicts, lots of rehab and criminal activity - check
Runs a hapless, almost comical, because it's so conspicuous, Crime Family - check
*Let's send millions to the sister-in-law, that'll fool 'em!! :laughing0301:
Flunked 3rd grade - I didn't see that one coming, that a bonus
Everything he touches turns to shit, and then dies - check
The entire planet laughs and points at it - check
Can't speak - that's a bonus too, like good whores, Dims make a living with their mouth, not this one.

pretty much exactly the way ms danials described dear leader. maybe trump really does not know the difference between a man and a woman either.
pretty much exactly the way ms danials described dear leader.
considering most of the 'talent' Ms Daniels worked with, I imagine she would consider him deficient.

The republican house has passed only 22 laws to date. The previous congress averaged over 300 laws passed each year. Laws that for better or worse were meant to address the problems of the country. Now republicans spend more time on revenge investigations, than doing the job they were sent to Washington for. To do the nations business, like keeping the government open.
You make that sound like a bad thing.....Seems to me we are 278 laws to the good side of freedom. ;)

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.
Fakest of fake news.

If the government collapsed tomorrow morning...it would begin to affect you urbanites by 8am.

We MIGHT begin feeling the effects in February...when we wondered why our tax bill hadn't arrived yet.

Apologizing for that bed-shitting, stuttering fucktard has to be exhausting... hmm?

It can't even negotiate steps... or find its way off a stage. :laughing0301:

But he is a textbook democrat...

Grifter/thief - check
Weak and cowardly - check
Dumb, primitive, generally slow-witted and substandard - check
Pedophile - check
Sexual assault - check
Plagiarism and cheating is the standard, not the exception - check
Kids that are lowlife codependent drug addicts, lots of rehab and criminal activity - check
Runs a hapless, almost comical, because it's so conspicuous, Crime Family - check
*Let's send millions to the sister-in-law, that'll fool 'em!! :laughing0301:
Flunked 3rd grade - I didn't see that one coming, that a bonus
Everything he touches turns to shit, and then dies - check
The entire planet laughs and points at it - check
Can't speak - that's a bonus too, like good whores, Dims make a living with their mouth, not this one.
Yes, this describes trump to the T in his last name.

Fakest of fake news.

If the government collapsed tomorrow morning...it would begin to affect you urbanites by 8am.

We MIGHT begin feeling the effects in February...when we wondered why our tax bill hadn't arrived yet.
I don't live in a city and furthermore I live in a Republican state. A state damaged so badly by republicans that Republics endorsed the Democratic candidate for governor for both of her terms. So it's not fake news and if government collapsed tomorrow the farm subsidies would be gone and you would feel the pain almost immediately.

No you can't go on and on.

Your post is really ignorant. Let me use start with your first complaint as an example.

Do Democrats want you to stop driving gas powered cars, or is it that if we continue driving gas powered cars life on earth comes to an end?

And since when has a white person not been able to go to a christmas party anywhere?

Biden didn't create inflation idiot. COVID did and it was global. You think inflation is bad here? Move to Europe.

Your list is a misinformed load of lunacy.

You want to talk about Reparations? Whites have been given direct government economic assistance at least 8 times during the history of this nation and black tax money went into those programs that blacks did not get, the latest being PPP. So again, your list is stupid and before you start your white grievance woe is me sonata, you should do some research.
The only ignorant one is you. Pathetically too! Yes, Democrats are the only ones pushing for the elimination of fossil fuels forcing everyone to drive electrical cars only by 2035.

IDIOT!

Biden caused Inflation by changing everything Trump had put in place that had prices of gasoline down low. The cost of gasoline is what drove inflation up you knucklehead! To ship goods and services, gasoline is needed. Price jacks up! Way to go Brandon!!! Covid did some problems but mostly because of Democrats and Biden's shutdowns.

No, whites have had no reparations for slavery or for anything. Blacks have enjoyed high usage of welfare mostly paid by whites as well. No white that I know of today has enslaved blacks. And, the only blacks who have been in slavery over the last 70 years is blacks in large Democrat run cities and run now mostly by other Uncle Tom Blacks.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Has the Republican House majority put y’all in chains? What’s the hold up??

There was nothing for the FBI to talk about before the election. Joe Biden did not bribe Ukraine. Trump had 4 years to build a wall and didn't. Republicans shot down the Build Back Better plan that would have cleaned up cities. Adam Schiff? Stop reading the gateway pundit.
Clueless Marxist...

Forum List

Back