The Re-naming of Aunt Jemima products thread.....All suggestions welcomed!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This could pose a real problem for Quaker Oats....the owner of the current product line. It's a big seller that's for sure and now with national attention on it one wonders where the demons of correctness and acceptance will settle.

To avoid all possible conflict they may have to embrace the rankest of the rank nomenclature for the new sales pitch.
I propose the following.

Auntie Queebo's LGBTQ Pancakes
and Politcally correct Syrup!

1593091257876.png

What it lacks in appetizing quality it makes up for in the social justice department.

JO

This could pose a real problem for Quaker Oats....the owner of the current product line. It's a big seller that's for sure and now with national attention on it one wonders where the demons of correctness and acceptance will settle.

To avoid all possible conflict they may have to embrace the rankest of the rank nomenclature for the new sales pitch.
I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

What it lacks in appetizing quality it makes up for in the social justice department.

JO
my suggestion is to shut this thread down because we already have several on this topic,,,

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO
my suggestion is to shut this thread down because we already have several on this topic,,,

I did look first....perhaps you could link me to it...

JO

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO

JO
just put "aunt Jemima" in the search box and all will be revealed

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO

JO
just put "aunt Jemima" in the search box and all will be revealed

Ahh.....yes I did see those but none that asked for renaming suggestions....though I must admit using the search box is a better method....I will use it from now on.

Having said that the idea that changing history can correct the present is still insane and leads us to wonder about where we are going exactly..... It is not possible to satisfy every parameter....there will always be an aggrieved party to whatever you decide.

JO

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO
They need to start with their name first.

1- The Quaker is as white as as the flour his ugly face represents. He has White Priv still 400 yrs later, he's still showing his genocidal generation he represented. He has to go.

2- The Quakers were about as bible thumping religious CHRISTIANS possible. You had to get permission to fornicate with your wife back then. Christians and their history must be destroyed

Has Quaker Oats not even thought about that??????????????. They caved to the Pancake Lady, the white old Christian male is too old school and racist....Even though the Quakers were as anti-slavery as one could be. They were the FIRST ANTI-SLAVERY GROUP IN BRITAIN.

Any logic in this thinking?? Oh that pesky history.

Last edited:

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO

1- The Quaker is as white as as the flour his ugly face represents. He has White Priv still 400 yrs later, he's still showing his genocidal generation he represented. He has to go.

2- The Quakers were about as bible thumping religious CHRISTIANS possible. You had to get permission to F your wife back then. Christians and their history must be destroyed

Has Quaker Oats not even thought about that??????????????. They caved to the Pancake Lady, the white old Christian male is to old school and racist....Even though the Quakers were as anti-slavery as one could be. They were the FIRST ABOLISHIONISTS IN BRITAIN IN 1761.

HOLY SHIT........I'll bet they never even considered that.....ahahahahahahaha.....
They have now started what they cannot possibly finish.... Dowwwwwwn......
downnnnn goes that stock price baby!

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO

2- The Quakers were about as bible thumping religious CHRISTIANS possible. You had to get permission to F your wife back then. Christians and their history must be destroyed

Has Quaker Oats not even thought about that??????????????. They caved to the Pancake Lady, the white old Christian male is to old school and racist....Even though the Quakers were as anti-slavery as one could be. They were the FIRST ABOLISHIONISTS IN BRITAIN IN 1761.

HOLY SHIT........I'll bet they never even considered that.....ahahahahahahaha.....
Sometimes my logic gets the best of me.

I propose the following.

View attachment 354810

JO

Sometimes my logic gets the best of me.

No...serioiusly.....it's only a matter of time before somebody raises this issue......OMG....what a bomb!

Forum List

Back