"Uncle Tom," the movie. When a Black Americans learns he is really a Republican, and the backlash that engulfs him...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a new movie under the name "Uncle Tom." It is a documentary about a Black American, a life long democrat, who was challenged to actually read the democrat party platform....he did.....and he realized he was actually a republican......

Then he was attacked and condemned by friends and family....

this is about that issue...

On June 19, also known as Juneteenth, the celebration of the end of slavery in the United States, we released our film, Uncle Tom. It follows a young, black, Christian contractor, Chad Johnson, who was a long-time Democrat until challenged by a fellow Christian to read the platforms of the Democratic and Republican parties.

He did.

Johnson was shocked to discover that his support for limited government, low taxes, and school choice, and his opposition to abortion on demand, made him a … Republican!

Uncle Tom explores the often-vicious blowback Johnson got from friends and family, let alone others, when he announced his conversion. Instead of Johnson’s evolution sparking a healthy discussion about which party’s policies better advance the interests of Blacks, Johnson found himself being called “Uncle Tom,” a “sellout,” and a “self-loather.”

The film simply asks: “Why is there no respectful disagreement in the black community? Why are great black thinkers like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and Shelby Steele ignored or marginalized by the black and mainstream media?” Despite impressive, decades-long bodies of work — columns, books, and speeches — Sowell, Williams, and Steele are completely unknown to many Blacks, and not just young Blacks.

Black conservatives do not attribute every major problem in the Black community to slavery and Jim Crow. Black conservatives do not believe that racism remains a significant problem in American society. Black conservatives believe the welfare state has incentivized women to marry the government and has incentivized men to abandon their financial and moral responsibility, a far bigger problem in America than racism.

This is by Larry Elder who has long been against the evil that is the Democratic party. I used to listen to his radio show on my way home from work.

The turnaround that surprised me is Leo Terrell who suddenly discovered that he is a republican.

Oh, so its a comedy...cool

Is Kevin Hart in it?

You support bullying and terrorizing black people that don't conform to your views.

You are a bad person.
Nope, I mock everyone who can't talk to me about policies.....

Can you tell me the policies of Re-Construction? You know what Re-Construction was right? That was back when majority of black folks voted republican BASED ON THE POLICIES...

An interview with Larry Elder about his movie "Uncle Tom."

Name a black person of whatever notoriety who even leans Republican, let alone ever declared as one or, worse, as a conservative, who wasn’t attacked by the black race pimp establishment, et al. Take your time...

Leave the dimocrat plantation and you’re a traitor. Period. Black dimocrat diversity at its finest under the direction of the Master at the DNC mansion on South Capital in DC. Oh, and be sure to plan on attending the DNC’s Singin’ ‘n Dancin’ in the Fields annual festival on the Mall next month. Black face optional.

Forum List

Back